- Co-op Group in turmoil: Sutherland quits and rival factions begin the fight for control City A.M. - 3 hours ago
- UN Co-operative City A.M. - 4 hours ago
Co-op Group in turmoil as Euan Sutherland quits after 10 months and rival factions begin the fight for control THE CO-OP was plunged deeper into chaos yesterday as chief Euan Sutherland sensationally quit ...
- Barratt Developments hires Dixons chairman John Allan City A.M. - 5 hours ago
- City Moves for 12 March 2014 | Who’s switching jobs City A.M. - 5 hours ago
MHA MacIntyre HudsonThe accounting firm has announced the appointment of Sarah Jarvie as a manager in its restructuring and recovery team. She has over 15 years’ experience, and was most recently at KPMG. ...
- Co-op accepts Sutherland resignation City A.M. - 17 hours ago
- dotDigital appoints new finance chief Sharecast - 19 hours ago
UK based marketing software provider DotDigital has appointed Milan Patel as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with immediate effect.
- Saban Brands Appoints Tim Juckes as Sales Director of U.K. Consumer Products Business Wire - 19 hours ago
Saban Brands today announced the appointment of Tim Juckes as the company’s new Sales Director of U.K. Consumer Products. Juckes will be based out of Saban Brands’ London office and will report to Gustavo Antonioni, Managing Director of Consumer Products Europe, to support the company’s activities in the U.K. for its …
- Co-op's CEO offers to resign over 'ungovernable' structure Sharecast - 20 hours ago
The Co-operative Group's Chief Executive Euan Sutherland has offered to resign just 10 months after joining the UK company, the BBC revealed on Tuesday.
- Co-op defends plans to double wages of executive team Sharecast - 21 hours ago
The Co-operative Group has defended its decision to double the wages of its executive team to 12m pounds a year.
- First Names Group Expands Its Corporate Services into Key European Countries and the USA Business Wire - 21 hours ago
Leading independent trust, fund and corporate services provider First Names Group has significantly expanded its corporate services offering by acquiring Temmes Management Services and appointing a new Group Managing Director, Corporate and Institutional Services. Left to right: Armin Kirchner, Group Managing Director, …
- Office2office announces the resignation of its Chief Operations Officer Sharecast - 21 hours ago
Business solutions provider Office2office announced that its Chief Operations Officer has resigned from the board to take up a senior role outside the industry.
- Dixons Chairman joins Barratt Developments Sharecast - 21 hours ago
Dixons Chairman John Allan is set to take over as the Chairman of residential property group Barratt Developments.
- Barratt Developments snaps up Dixons boss City A.M. - 22 hours ago
- Icahn’s plan to break up Ebay falters as board seats blocked City A.M. - Tue, Mar 11, 2014 02:09 GMT
- City Moves for 11 March 2014 | Who’s switching jobs City A.M. - Tue, Mar 11, 2014 01:34 GMT
Salamanca GroupThe merchant banking and operational risk management business has hired Catherine Grum as group head of family office services. She was most recently at Barclays Wealth and Investment Management, ...
- London close: Miners drag as Chinese data weighs sentiment Sharecast - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 17:00 GMT
- FTSE closes down 23.22 at 6,689.45
- JSJS Designs widens annual loss, announces resignation of MD Sharecast - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 16:13 GMT
JSJS Designs, which specialises in radio frequency technologies, announced the resignation of its Managing Director as it reported an annual loss.
- AMEC's CFO joins Britvic's board Sharecast - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 14:57 GMT
Britvic has appointed AMEC's Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Ian McHoul to its board as a Non-Executive Director with immediate effect.
- Mothercare announces interim boss Mark Newton-Jones City A.M. - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 14:42 GMT
- Mothercare appoints temporary boss Sharecast - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 14:38 GMT
Baby goods retailer Mothercare has appointed a new temporary boss to take over from Simon Calver, who quit last month.
- Electra Appoints Scott Rhodes as Chief Operating Officer Business Wire - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 13:00 GMT
NEW YORK & LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Seasoned technology veteran brings more than 30 years of industry experience and expertise Electra Information Systems (Electra), an innovative provider of proven software ...
- StorMagic Names Matthew Durkin EVP of Sales Business Wire - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 12:11 GMT
BRISTOL, United Kingdom--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Experienced sales and business development executive to help drive continued corporate growth and adoption of industry-leading virtual storage software, SvSAN ...
- Week ahead: Chinese data and MPC back in focus Sharecast - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 11:06 GMT
The coming week will see a shift towards Asia in terms of the most potentially market moving data and events. Thus, Thursday will bring with it a raft of Chinese data, including the latest figures on industrial ...
- Lightbulb appoints new Chairman Sharecast - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 10:17 GMT
LiteBulb has appointed Michael Hough as Chairman with immediate effect.
- London open: Markets flat as miners fall after poor data from Asia Sharecast - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 09:13 GMT
China registers surprise trade deficit, CPI eases; Japan GDP revised lower; Mining stocks limit upside for FTSE; Mondi upgraded to 'buy' by Citigroup.