- Research and Markets: Global Network Applications Market 2012-2016: Rollout of High-Speed 3G and 4G Networks, Has Led to Growing Adoption of Mobile Transactions Business Wire - 43 minutes ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Network Applications Market 2012-2016" report to t
- El Capitan Precious Metals Names Mining Industry Veteran as New COO Business Wire - 44 minutes ago
El Capitan Precious Metals, Inc. announced today that the Company has named mining industry veteran Mr. Keith Brogoitti as new Chief Operating Officer. With the execu
- Typhoon Exploration Invites You to an Information Meeting on the Fayolle Project Marketwired - 45 minutes ago
TYPHOON EXPLORATION INC. invites you to come and meet us for a presentation highlighting the Fayolle Project.
- Research and Markets: Global Ethernet Access Device Market 2012-2016: ADVA Optical Networking SE., Ciena Corp., Overture Networks Inc., and Actelis Network Inc. Among Top Vendors Business Wire - 50 minutes ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Ethernet Access Device Market 2012-2016" report t
- Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce Completes Sale of 222 Main, Downtown Salt Lake City's Premier Office Building Marketwired - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce today announced that a team of its brokers has completed the sale of 222 Main; a Class A, trophy office tower which is widely considered the finest office property in Salt ...
- US midday: Stocks mixed as miners bounce back Sharecast - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
China, Ukraine concerns dampen sentiment, Obama to meet with Yatsenyuk, No major economic data on tap
- Midday Glance: Coal companies Associated Press - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Shares of some top coal companies are up at 1 p.m.: Arch Coal rose $.10 or 2.3 percent, to $4.22. Consol Energy Inc. rose $.05 or .1 percent, to $39.14. Peabody Energy rose $.09 or .5 percent, to $15.89....
- Midday Glance: Silver companies Associated Press - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Shares of some top silver companies are up at 1 p.m.: Hecla Mining Co. rose $.12 or 3.4 percent, to $3.46. Pan American Silver Corp. rose $.32 or 2.3 percent, to $14.50. Silver Standard Resources Inc. ...
- Midday Glance: Gold companies Associated Press - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Shares of some top gold companies are up at 1 p.m.: Barrick Gold Corp. rose $.44 or 2.2 percent, to $20.26. Gold Fields Ltd ADS rose $.10 or 2.5 percent, to $4.10. GoldCorp. rose $.86 or 3.2 percent, to ...
- Superior Copper Grants Stock Options Marketwired - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
Superior Copper Corporation announces that it has granted an aggregate of 2,800,000 stock options, of which 1,950,000 were granted to certain directors and officers of the Company and 850,000 were granted ...
- Stocks close down on worries over China, Ukraine AFP - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
- Champion Provides Update on Special Meeting Marketwired - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
Champion Iron Mines Limited is pleased to report that earlier today Fancamp Exploration Ltd. announced its unreserved support, as a shareholder of Champion, for the business combination between Champion ...
- Oil below $98 on China demand jitters, US supplies Associated Press - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
The price of oil dropped below $98 a barrel Wednesday as the possibility of a deeper economic slowdown in China fed expectations of weaker demand and a report showed a rise in U.S. oil supplies. By early ...
- Benton Regains 100% Interest in Onion Lake Copper-Nickel-PGE Project Marketwired - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Benton Resources Inc. is pleased to announce that it has regained a 100% interest in the Onion Lake copper-nickel-PGE project located 30km north of Thunder Bay Ontario. The project was under option to ...
- China worries hit global stocks; copper rebounds from four-year low Reuters - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
Global stock indexes declined for a fourth day and copper hit four-year lows before rebounding on Wednesday as increasing concern about China's economic slowdown unnerved investors. The concerns over China also kept a lid on the Australian dollar, the Chilean peso and other currencies closely linked to commodities markets, …
- Market overview: FTSE closes down 65 points at 6,621 Sharecast - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
1630:Close The City ended on a downbeat note today, as banks and G4S dragged, multiple big names went ex-dividend, and the situation in Ukraine rumbled on. Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk met with US ...
- G4S drops as FTSE sinks to one-month low Reuters - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
The FTSE 100 fell to a one-month low on Wednesday, led down by G4S after the security firm agreed a settlement with the government over an offenders' tagging scandal. G4S sank 5.3 percent in brisk trade after agreeing to repay 108.9 million pounds to the British government after overcharging it on a contract to tag criminals. …
- GLOBAL MARKETS-China worries hit stocks; copper rebounds from 4-yr low Reuters - UK Focus - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
* Stocks fall in Europe, Wall Street dips * China central bank ready to ease policy if needed - Reuters report NEW YORK (Frankfurt: HX6.F - news) , March 12 (Reuters) - Global stock indexes declined for a fourth day and copper hit four-year lows before rebounding on Wednesday as increasing concern about China's economic …
- S.Africa passes bill to give state 20% of oil ventures Reuters - UK Focus - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
South Africa's parliament passed changes to its main petroleum law on Wednesday, giving the state a stake of 20 percent in new gas and oil exploration and production ventures, a move industry said would discourage investment. The speed in passing the bill ahead of general elections in May has alarmed petroleum operators …
- US opens emergency oil stockpile in signal to Putin Telegraph - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
Department of Energy releases 5m barrels from Strategic Petroleum Reserve, first used seriously in "Desert Storm"
- Minister Oliver Calls Canada a 21st Century Energy Superpower at Energy Conference Marketwired - 3 hours ago
Natural Resources Canada
- US gas boom: A tool against Russian coercion Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- India ups sugar exports to Iran, Asia; takes share from Brazil Reuters - 3 hours ago
LONDON/MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian mills are exporting more raw sugar to Iran and Asian markets, aided by a production incentives package and recovering world prices, seizing market share from top exporter Brazil. "There is a strong flow of physical trade from India, helped by the rally in world sugar prices, export incentives …
- US oil stockpiles rise more than expected, SPR release test Sharecast - 3 hours ago
US crude oil stockpiles rose by much more than expected last week with inventories expanding by 6.18m barrels, according to the Energy Information Administration (EIA).
- Research and Markets: Saudi Arabia's Furniture Demand is Anticipated to Grow at a CAGR of Around 13.7% during 2013-2017 Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Furniture Market Forecast to 2017" report to t
- Fancamp Supports Arrangement Agreement Between Champion Iron Mines and Mamba Minerals and 2401397 Ontario Inc. and Appoints New Officers Marketwired - 3 hours ago
Fancamp Exploration Ltd. is very pleased to announce its unreserved support as shareholder of Champion Iron Mines Limited for the Champion/Mamba plan of arrangement scheduled to be voted on March 27th ...
- S.Africa changes petroleum law to give state free 20 pct stake Reuters - UK Focus - 3 hours ago
South Africa's parliament passed changes to its main petroleum law on Wednesday, giving the state a stake of 20 percent in new gas and oil exploration and production ventures, a move industry said would have a chilling effect on investment. The haste in which the bill was passed ahead of general elections in May has alarmed …
- Stocks slide on worries over China, Ukraine AFP - 3 hours ago
- GNCC Capital, Inc. – Key Updates Business Wire - 3 hours ago
GNCC Capital, Inc. updates on certain key issues as follows:
- Grow Greenstone Expo: Stoking the Ring of Fire Marketwired - 3 hours ago
Ring of Fire development has been a hot topic in Northern Ontario for years. With the potential for unprecedented economic benefits to the region, the Municipality of Greenstone began to formulate a plan ...
- Research and Markets: Coal Fired Power Generation Market 2013-2019: Residential and Commercial Applications Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Coal Fired Power Generation Market 2013-2019: Residenti
- IIROC Trade Resumption / L'OCRCVM permet la reprise de la négociation - LAK Marketwired - 3 hours ago
Trading resumes in / Reprise des négociations pour : Company / Société : LAKESIDE MINERALS INC...
- Worthington Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Oil and Gas Assets Marketwired - 4 hours ago
Worthington Energy, Inc. , an energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and drilling of oil and natural gas properties, announces that the Company has entered into a Definitive ...
- Target Energy Limited Announces Fairway Production Continues to Break Records Marketwired - 4 hours ago
US-focused oil and gas producer Target Energy Limited is pleased to provide an operations update on its Fairway Project in West Texas.
- Britannia's Asia Initiative Positions Natural Resource Supply Chain to Exceed One Million Tons of Ready Mined Iron Ore Marketwired - 4 hours ago
Britannia Mining, Inc. , the successor of a merger between UK based mining development company Britannia Mining Plc and U.S.-based Micron Enviro Systems , announced today that its endeavors to expand into ...