- How Will Royal Dutch Shell Plc Fare In 2014? Fool.co.uk - 29 minutes ago
For most shares in the FTSE 100, 2013 was a good year and investors have likely enjoyed capital gains and rising dividend income. Today, I'm looking at oil giant Royal Dutch Shell . With the shares at 2204p, Royal Dutch Shell (Xetra: R6C1.DE - news) 's market cap. In a recent third-quarter update, Shell (LSE: RDSB.L …
- BP plc's Dividend Prospects For 2014 And Beyond Fool.co.uk - 53 minutes ago
Many top FTSE 100 companies are currently offering dividends that knock spots off the interest you can get from cash or bonds. Today, it's the turn of oil giant BP (LSE: BP.L - news) . The earnings and dividend picture for the period is dominated by the disastrous Gulf of Mexico oil spill during 2010. Shareholders saw …
- Johan Balck New CEO of Northland Resources Marketwired - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Northland Resources S.A. - announces that Johan Balck, 52, has been appointed CEO of the Northland group.
- First American International Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results Marketwired - 9 hours ago
First American International Corp. , the holding company for First American International Bank provided the following selected financial data for the quarter ended September 30, 2013.
- The Container Store Group, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Earnings Conference Call Business Wire - 12 hours ago
The Container Store Group, Inc. today announced that its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 will be released after market close on Tuesday, January 7, 2014.
- IBEX Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results Marketwired - 13 hours ago
IBEX Technologies Inc. today reported its financial results for the quarter ended October 31, 2013.
- Aviva plc's Dividend Prospects For 2014 And Beyond Fool.co.uk - 19 hours ago
Today, it's the turn of insurance group Aviva (Berlin: GU8.BE - news) . Earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations As you can see, Aviva has an appalling dividend record over the last five years. Aviva's dividend performance for the period is easily the worst of the big blue-chip insurers, and the company remains …
- Actuant Reports First Quarter Results; Reaffirms Fiscal 2014 Guidance Business Wire - 20 hours ago
Actuant Corporation today announced results for its first quarter ended November 30, 2013.
- ConAgra Foods Reports Strong Fiscal 2014 Second-Quarter EPS; Fiscal 2014 EPS Reaffirmed Business Wire - 21 hours ago
ConAgra Foods, Inc., one of North America’s leading food companies, today reported results for the fiscal 2014 second quarter ended Nov. 24, 2013. Diluted EPS from continuing operations was $0.54 as reported for the fiscal second quarter, up 4% from $0.52 in the year-ago period.
- SSE PLC's Dividend Prospects For 2014 And Beyond Fool.co.uk - Thu, Dec 19, 2013 09:05 GMT
As you can see, SSE has increased its dividend at a fairly steady rate over the last five years. For the latest year (2012/13), cover of the 84.2p dividend was a tad lower at 1.4. Analysts are expecting a final dividend of 58.9p when the company announces its annual results -- giving a 2013/14 full-year payout of 87.9p, …
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Announces Dividend Increase Business Wire - Thu, Dec 19, 2013 08:34 GMT
The Board of Directors of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company today declared an increase of approximately three percent in the company’s quarterly dividend, beginning in the fi
- Eurocastle Declares a Dividend of €0.125 Per Ordinary Share for the Fourth Quarter 2013 Thomson Reuters ONE - Thu, Dec 19, 2013 07:02 GMT
EUROCASTLE INVESTMENT LIMITED FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: International Administration Group (Guernsey) Limited ...
- GE sees double-digit industrial profit growth next year Reuters - Wed, Dec 18, 2013 22:38 GMT
- Monsanto Company Sets Webcast and Analyst/Media Call for First-Quarter 2014 Earnings and Annual R&D Pipeline Update Business Wire - Wed, Dec 18, 2013 21:30 GMT
Monsanto Company announced it will issue the company’s financial results for its fiscal 2014 first quarter and annual research and development pipeline update on Wednesday, Jan.
- Extended Stay America Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire - Wed, Dec 18, 2013 21:05 GMT
Extended Stay America, Inc. , the largest owner/operator of company-branded hotels in North America, today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.
- WSI Industries Reports 19% Increase in Sales in Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Business Wire - Wed, Dec 18, 2013 18:17 GMT
WSI Industries, Inc. today reported sales for its fiscal 2014 first quarter ending November 24, 2013 of $10,199,000, a 19% increase versus the prior year amount of $8,584,000.
- Neiman Marcus Group LTD LLC Reports First Quarter Results Business Wire - Wed, Dec 18, 2013 13:15 GMT
Neiman Marcus Group LTD LLC today reported financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2014. On October 25, 2013, the Company announced the completion of the acquisition of Neiman Marcus by an investor group led by Ares Management LLC and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
- Commercial Reports Improved Q4 Along With Revenues of $112.6 Million and EBITDA of $2.5 Million for Fiscal 2013 Marketwired - Tue, Dec 17, 2013 21:57 GMT
COMMERCIAL SOLUTIONS INC. -
- ESB Financial Corporation Announces Cash Dividend Business Wire - Tue, Dec 17, 2013 21:43 GMT
ESB Financial Corporation announced that at its Board of Directors meeting today, December 17, 2013, it declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.10 on the Common Stock of ESB Financ
- Toys“R”Us, Inc. Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter 2013 Business Wire - Tue, Dec 17, 2013 21:35 GMT
Toys“R”Us, Inc. today reported financial results for the third quarter ended November 2, 2013.
- Equity Residential Declares Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividends Business Wire - Tue, Dec 17, 2013 21:33 GMT
Equity Residential today announced that its Board of Trustees declared dividends on the company’s common and preferred shares. A common share dividend for the fourth quarter of $0.65 per share will be paid on January 10, 2014 to shareholders of record on December 27, 2013.
- 3M sets year's biggest U.S. buyback plan, raises dividend Reuters - Tue, Dec 17, 2013 18:18 GMT
(Reuters) - 3M Co, whose products range from Post-It notes to films used in flat-panel TVs, said it could buy back up to $22 billion of shares in the five years through 2017, joining a list of companies announcing big capital returns to shareholders. The stock, which hit an all-time high of $134.15 in November, has risen …
- Dave & Buster’s, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire - Tue, Dec 17, 2013 14:00 GMT
Dave & Buster's, Inc., a leading operator of high volume entertainment/dining complexes, today announced financial results for its third quarter of 2013, which ended on Novembe
- Jefferies Reports Record Fiscal Fourth-Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire - Tue, Dec 17, 2013 13:00 GMT
Jefferies Group LLC today announced financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter 2013.
- National Express says on track for full-year Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Dec 17, 2013 08:01 GMT
British transport group National Express (NYSE: EXPR - news) said it was on track to meet its full-year expectations after positive fourth quarter trading, led by its UK coach business. The bus and train operator said on Tuesday core UK express coach revenue was expected to increase by 9 percent in the fourth quarter and …
- Resource America, Inc. Increases Its Quarterly Cash Dividend Marketwired - Mon, Dec 16, 2013 17:00 GMT
Resource America, Inc. announces that its Board of Directors has increased the amount of its quarterly cash dividend and has authorized the payment of a cash dividend on January 31, 2014 in the amount ...
- UDR Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - Mon, Dec 16, 2013 13:30 GMT
UDR, Inc. , a leading multifamily real estate investment trust, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its common stock for the fourth quarter of 2013 in the amount of $0.235 per share, payable in cash, on January 31, 2014 to UDR common stock shareholders of record as of January …
- Hersha Hospitality Trust Announces Dividends Business Wire - Mon, Dec 16, 2013 13:00 GMT
Hersha Hospitality Trust , owner of upscale hotels in urban gateway markets, today announced that its Board of Trustees declared a cash dividend of $0.50 per Series B Preferred Share and $0.4297 per Series C Preferred Share for the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2013.
- Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2013 Operating Results Business Wire - Fri, Dec 13, 2013 21:47 GMT
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. , a real estate investment trust, today announced its fourth quarter and full year financial results for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2013.
- Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Announces Increase in Quarterly Dividend Rate on Class A Common Shares Business Wire - Fri, Dec 13, 2013 21:25 GMT
At their regular meeting yesterday, the Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. approved an increase in the quarterly dividend rate declared for its Class A Common stock.
- MGE Energy Issues December 2013 'Interim Report' Business Wire - Fri, Dec 13, 2013 14:58 GMT
MGE Energy, Inc. today published its investor newsletter "Interim Report" with the following topics:
- Colony Financial Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividends on Shares of Common and Preferred Stock Business Wire - Fri, Dec 13, 2013 14:00 GMT
Colony Financial, Inc. today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has declared cash dividends on shares of both its common and preferred stock for the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Wizard World, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire - Fri, Nov 22, 2013 13:00 GMT
Wizard World, Inc. discusses financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013. CEO John Macaluso stated, “Wizard World has continued to perform extremely well in the third quarter and has shown that we are well positioned to be one of the industry leaders in the live event space.
- 3 FTSE Dividends Lifted This Week: Aberdeen Asset Management plc, easyJet plc and Daily Mail and General Trust plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, Nov 22, 2013 11:36 GMT
It's been a largely sideways week for the FTSE 100 , with the index of top UK shares down just 27 points since last Friday to 6,666 as the punters can't decide whether to cheer the economic recovery or rue the approaching end of economic stimulus. Either way, there's been no real movement over the past few weeks, though …
- NIKE, Inc. Announces 14 Percent Increase in Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - Thu, Nov 21, 2013 21:15 GMT
NIKE, Inc. announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per share on the Company’s outstanding Class A and Class B Common Stock.