- Asian stocks swoon after Chinese exports plunge Sharecast - 15 minutes ago
Stock markets in Asia declined on Monday after Chinese exports unexpectedly plunged in February, sparking concern about a slowdown in global demand for goods.
- SE Asia Stocks-Malaysia near 1-mth low; China data weighs on region Reuters - 24 minutes ago
BANGKOK, March 10 (Reuters) - Malaysian shares fell to a near one-month low on Monday amid heavy selling in Malaysian Airline stocks after a Boeing 777 operated by the airline went missing over the weekend ...
- Can Direct Line Insurance Group PLC Make £1 Billion Profit? Fool.co.uk - 28 minutes ago
Will Direct Line Insurance Group PLC (LON: DLG) be able to drive profits higher?
- Asian shares slip after weak China, Japan data AFP - 36 minutes ago
- This Week’s Top Blue-Chip Income Buy: Rio Tinto plc Fool.co.uk - 39 minutes ago
G A Chester rates Rio Tinto plc (LON:RIO) as a great buy for dividend investors today.
- Is Royal Bank Of Scotland plc A Super Income Stock? Fool.co.uk - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
Does Royal Bank Of Scotland plc (LON: RBS) have the right credentials to be classed as a very attractive income play?
- The Reasons AstraZeneca plc Won’t Make You Wealthy Fool.co.uk - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
Why I wouldn't make AstraZeneca plc (LON: AZN) a core share in my portfolio.
- World stocks tumble on weak China, Japan data Associated Press - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
- Can Wm. Morrison Supermarkets plc Make £1 Billion Profit? Fool.co.uk - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
Will Wm. Morrison Supermarkets plc (LON: MRW) be able to drive profits higher?
- FTSE bounces back, led by Rolls Royce Reuters - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
Britain's top shares recovered on Monday after steep falls in the previous session, led by Rolls Royce as investors welcomed an acquisition, though weakness in miners on downbeat China data kept market gains in check. Rolls-Royce advanced 3.2 percent after the engine maker announced a buy out of German carmaker Daimler's …
- Britain's FTSE bounces back, led by Rolls Royce Reuters - UK Focus - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
* Rolls Royce (LSE: RR.L - news) up on power systems unit stake buy LONDON, March 10 (Reuters) - Britain's top shares recovered on Monday after steep falls in the previous session, led by Rolls Royce as investors welcomed an acquisition, though weakness in miners on downbeat China data kept market gains in check. Rolls-Royce …
- STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Rolls-Royce shares surge after power systems stake buy Reuters - UK Focus - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
Shares in Rolls-Royce gain as much as 3.7 percent to 1,064 pence, top risers on Britain's FTSE 100, after the engine maker announces a buy out of German carmaker Daimler (Xetra: 710000 - news) 's AG stake in their power systems joint venture. Rolls-Royce said on Friday after the London stock market closed that it would …
- London open: Markets flat as miners fall after poor data from Asia Sharecast - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
China registers surprise trade deficit, CPI eases; Japan GDP revised lower; Mining stocks limit upside for FTSE; Mondi upgraded to 'buy' by Citigroup.
- Why I’ve Sold My Holding In Vodafone Group plc For This Little-Known Company Fool.co.uk - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
Vodafone Group plc's (LON: VOD) growth prospects are slim but smaller peer KCOM Group PLC (LON: KCOM) looks attractive.
- Tencent-JD.com partnership goes straight for Alibaba's throat Reuters - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Tencent Holdings Ltd's <0700.HK> new partnership with China's No. 2 online retailer JD.com takes aim at dominant rival Alibaba's Achilles heel - its weakness in mobile - in a move set to reshape the country's e-commerce industry. The deal gives JD.com a headline slot on Tencent's WeChat app that dominates China's smartphones, …
- Europe shares inch higher; miners resume selloff Reuters - UK Focus - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
European shares inched higher in early trade on Monday following the previous session's sharp sell-off, although mining shares dropped again, hurt by soft Chinese macro data. French telecom shares sharply ...
- 3 Factors That Make Royal Mail plc An Exceptional Buy Fool.co.uk - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
Royston Wild describes why Royal Mail plc (LON: RMG) is poised to deliver stunning shareholder returns.
- 3 Defence Picks Ready To Blast Higher: BAE Systems plc, Avon Rubber plc And Senior plc Fool.co.uk - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Royston Wild looks selects three stunning weapons builders set to surge: BAE Systems plc (LON: BA), Avon Rubber plc (LON:AVON) and Senior plc (LON:SNR).
- Support and resistance levels for the main securities Sharecast - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
Ftse 100: 6,671/6,866; S&P 500: 1,834/1,900; Nikkei: 14,721/15,391
- London pre-open: Poor data out from Asia to push FTSE lower Sharecast - 3 hours ago
Asia stocks slump as Japanese, Chinese data disappoint; BBC ups economic growth forecasts
- Asian stocks slump on disappointing China trade data, Ukraine crisis Reuters - 3 hours ago
Asian stocks fell sharply on Monday and the dollar stepped back from its recent highs as surprisingly weak Chinese trade data rattled investors already on edge over the crisis in Ukraine. European shares were seen opening largely flat with the poor Chinese data tempering optimism from a robust U.S. nonfarm payrolls report. …
- Asian markets fall as China trade balance slips into deficit City A.M. - 4 hours ago
- Asian stocks tumble on weak China, Japan data Associated Press - 5 hours ago
Asian stock markets sank Monday, battered by weak Chinese trade and a reduced estimate for Japan's economic growth. Shares in Malaysia Airlines tumbled on news of the weekend disappearance of one its jets ...
- Just six blue-chip companies have a deputy chief executive City A.M. - 5 hours ago
JUST SIX firms in the FTSE 100 index have deputy chief executives, leading one headhunting group to claim that the rest are missing out on valuable support for the boss and a chance to line up future leaders. ...
- City Matters: Delivering true meritocracy is not just a moral imperative – it boosts growth City A.M. - 6 hours ago
- Acacia Communications Ships Industry's First Pluggable Coherent 100G CFP Module Marketwired - 22 hours ago
Acacia Communications, the leader in delivering intelligent transceivers for ultra-high speed fiber optic transmission to the telecommunications and data communications industry, today at OFC 2014 announced ...
- Whistles CEO backs Cable on all-women shortlists for boards Telegraph - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 20:04 GMT
Jane Shepherdson supports Vince Cable’s idea of all-women shortlists for certain British board appointments
- Investors should be looking to hold more UK equities Telegraph - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 13:33 GMT
British companies stack up against the best in the world
- Yes, women can work at the top and help us all Telegraph - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 11:40 GMT
Ultimately, my hope is that the spotlight on women’s progress catalyses a revolution in working practices for the good of men, women and families
- Stocks drop on rising Ukraine tensions, oil gains Reuters - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 21:41 GMT
A surprisingly strong U.S. jobs report on Friday sent bond and gold prices sharply lower and initially lifted equity markets, but mounting tensions over Ukraine led stocks in Europe and elsewhere to retreat, while U.S. shares ended little changed. Diplomatic efforts to cool the crisis in Ukraine calmed markets earlier …
- Skullcandy and Foot Locker are big market movers Associated Press - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 21:30 GMT
Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Friday on the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq Stock Market: NYSE Big Lots Inc., up $6.72 to $35.97 The losses associated with the closeout retailer's ...
- Market report: Essar slides on bid disappointment Telegraph - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 20:46 GMT
Traders had been hoping the company's biggest shareholder would return with an improved offer
- European stocks down after Gazprom supply cut threat AFP - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 18:27 GMT
- Research and Markets: India Building Automation and Control Systems Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019 Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 17:42 GMT
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Building Automation and Control Systems Market Fore
- Research and Markets: India Natural Gas Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019 Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 17:39 GMT
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Natural Gas Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2