- United Rentals to Acquire National Pump Business Wire - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
United Rentals, Inc. announced today that it has entered into a definitive asset purchase agreement to acquire National Pump, the second largest specialty pump rental company in North America.* Under the terms of the agreement, United Rentals will also acquire GulfCo, a two branch general rental business also based in …
- Bouygues to sell network to Iliad if SFR bid accepted Reuters - 12 hours ago
France's Bouygues Telecom has agreed to sell its mobile network and much of its spectrum to smaller rival Iliad as a way to head off competition regulators' concerns about its pending bid for Vivendi's SFR. If Vivendi picks Bouygues' bid for SFR over a rival offer - and if regulators approve the merger - then Bouygues …
- Vivendi starts to review rival bids for SFR: sources Reuters - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 17:53 GMT
A committee of board directors at Vivendi (VIV.PA) met on Saturday to review rival offers for telecoms unit SFR and prepare a meeting of the supervisory council possibly at the end of the week, sources close to the matter said. Vivendi is weighing options on how to split its telecoms from its media activities and has given …
- BANK OF COMMERCE SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout Business Wire - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 00:40 GMT
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims on Behalf of Safeway Inc. Stockholders Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 22:52 GMT
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Safeway Inc. concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by the private equity firm, Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
- Northfield Capital Corporation Announces Normal Course Issuer Bid Marketwired - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 22:32 GMT
Northfield Capital Corporation announced today its intention to effect a normal course issuer bid through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange, subject to receipt of regulatory approval.
- Devon Energy and Crosstex Energy Complete Transaction to Create EnLink Midstream Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 20:46 GMT
Devon Energy Corporation , EnLink Midstream, LLC and EnLink Midstream Partners, LP today announced the completion of the previously announced transaction to combine substantially all of Devon’s U.S.
- Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. Announces Two Potential Hotel Acquisitions Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 20:45 GMT
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. today announced that it has two hotel properties, containing an aggregate of 421 guestrooms, under contract to acquire.
- Mindoro Sells 30 Million RMX Shares Marketwired - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 18:49 GMT
Mindoro Resources Ltd. today advised that it has sold 30 million shares of Red Mountain Mining Ltd. through the facilities of the Australian Stock Exchange in a single trade at a price of A$0.016 .
- Paxata Announces Strategic Partnership and Investment from In-Q-Tel to Expand Adaptive Data Preparation Beyond the Enterprise Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 18:35 GMT
Paxata, the first Adaptive Data Preparation™ platform that lets business analysts rapidly connect, explore, transform, and combine data, today announced a partnership with and investment from In-Q-Tel , the strategic investment firm that identifies innovative technology solutions to support the missions of the U.S.
- Exclusive - Vodafone reaches preliminary deal to buy Spain's Ono: sources Reuters - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 18:14 GMT
British telecoms group Vodafone (VOD.L) has reached a preliminary deal to buy Spanish cable group Ono after raising its initial bid for the company, two people with knowledge of the discussions said on Friday. The private equity-backed Ono, which sells fixed and mobile phone, TV and internet services, rebuffed an earlier …
- Brookfield Property Partners Issues a Reminder to Shareholders to Tender to Exchange Offer for Outstanding Shares of Brookfield Office Properties Marketwired - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 15:32 GMT
US$ unless otherwise specified.
- Monarchy Resources Announces Acquisition of Ore Processing Mill Marketwired - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 14:58 GMT
Monarchy Resources, Inc.
- Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Announces Closing of Public Offering and Full Exercise of Over-Allotment Option to Purchase Additional Common Units Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 14:12 GMT
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. announced today the closing of its previously announced underwritten public offering and the full exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option to purchase additional common units.
- JD Norman Industries, Inc. Acquires Eptec S.A. de C.V. in San Luis Potosi, Mexico Marketwired - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 14:00 GMT
Diversified metal component manufacturer JD Norman Industries, Inc. has announced the acquisition of Eptec S.A. de C.V. from Revstone Transportation, LLC. The business unit includes a precision machining ...
- Discovery Ventures and Roca Mines Announce Further Extension of Payment Terms With Respect to Acquisition of Max Mine and Mill from Roca Mines Marketwired - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 14:00 GMT
Further to the news releases dated November 15, 2013 and January 8, 2014, Discovery Ventures Inc. and Roca Mines Inc. are pleased to announce they have further amended the letter agreement dated November ...
- Bouygues commits to preserve jobs after SFR offer - CEO Reuters - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 13:03 GMT
Bouygues (PAR:EN), the diversified French industrial group that has made an indicative offer for its telecommunications rival SFR, is aiming to complete the deal without having to cut staff, its head told Les Echos in an interview published on Friday. Bouygues has offered 10.5 billion euros (8.5 billion pounds) in cash …
- Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. Acquires South Texas Pipelines Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 12:00 GMT
Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. announced today that it has acquired natural gas pipelines near Corpus Christi, Texas along with contracts related to those pipelines.
- NanoViricides Inc. Denies Rumor That It Is Being Acquired For $4.5B Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 12:00 GMT
NanoViricides, Inc. denies the statement made in a blog post on the Seeking Alpha website that it is being acquired for between $2.25B and $4.5B.
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway Associated Press - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 01:44 GMT
- SAFEWAY SHAREHOLDERS: Johnson & Weaver, LLP Announces Investigation of the Proposed Buyout of Safeway, Inc. by Cerberus Capital Management L.P. Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 01:30 GMT
Shareholder rights law firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP is investigating whether members of the board of directors of Safeway, Inc. breached their fiduciary duties in conn
- UFCW 8-Golden State Says Sanctity of Contract Top Priority in Cerberus Acquisition of Safeway Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 00:48 GMT
Jacques Loveall, president of UFCW 8-Golden State, representing 45,000 active and retired supermarket workers, commented on today’s announcement of a deal for the purchase of Safeway, Inc.
- ACE Expands M&A Practice Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 00:10 GMT
ACE Group today announced the expansion of its Mergers and Acquisitions Practice into a Private Equity Practice concentrating on insurance solutions for private equity firms, their portfolio companies as well as their M&A transactions.
- Albertsons, Safeway to merge in $9.1 bn deal AFP - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 23:36 GMT
- SUPERVALU Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 23:22 GMT
SUPERVALU INC. today announced that two of its directors, Mark Neporent and Lenard Tessler, have stepped down from the Board of Directors effective immediately. Mr. Neporent and Mr.
- Safeway Shareholder Alert: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe and Powers Taylor LLP Investigate Acquisition of Safeway, Inc. by AB Acquisition LLC Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 23:04 GMT
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor LLP are investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Safeway, Inc.
- Cerberus Capital to buy Safeway for about $9.4 billion Reuters - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 22:51 GMT
- Kimco to Participate in Safeway Transaction Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 21:58 GMT
Kimco Realty Corp. , the nation’s largest owner and operator of neighborhood and community shopping centers, has confirmed its participation as an investor in a Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
- 'Cerberus close to $9 bn deal to buy Safeway' AFP - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 21:43 GMT
- Bank of Commerce Shareholder Alert: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe and Powers Taylor LLP Investigate Sale to HomeTrust Bancshares Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 21:29 GMT
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor LLP are investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Bank of Commerce related to the sale to HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc.
- Martin Investment Management, LLC Achieves Asset Level Milestone Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 20:00 GMT
Martin Investment Management, LLC is proud to announce that it achieved its highest level of assets under management during 2013. The firm ended 2013 with over $575 million in assets under management.
- Bouygues bids for Vivendi's SFR to create telecoms powerhouse Reuters - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 19:08 GMT
French conglomerate Bouygues has made an offer for the telecoms arm of Vivendi that would give the seller a bigger potential payday than a rival bid but take longer to arrive and face more regulatory risk. Bouygues, with interests from telecoms to construction, offered 10.5 billion euros ($14.4 billion) in cash for Vivendi's …
- Attention SWS Shareholders: The Proposed Buyout of SWS Group, Inc Under Investigation by The Young Law Firm Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 18:30 GMT
The Young Law Firm, a national shareholder litigation firm, is investigating potential claims concerning the proposed acquisition of SWS Group, Inc .
- US confirms antitrust probe of Comcast-TWC deal AFP - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 18:05 GMT
- Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT, Inc. Exceeds $1 Billion in Investment Assets Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 17:29 GMT
Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT, Inc. announced that it acquired Walnut Hill Medical Center in Dallas, TX for $99.4 million. With this acquisition, CVMC REIT’s portfolio of mission critical real estate assets now exceeds $1 billion, consisting of 3.3 million rentable square feet, in properties located in 17 states …