- 3 FTSE 100 Shares For The Week Ahead: Tate & Lyle PLC, Severn Trent Plc And Kingfisher plc Fool.co.uk - 4 hours ago
We've been in a busy reporting period for FTSE 100 companies with years and quarters ending in March. Things are starting to settle down a bit, with most having reported now, but there is still some good ...
- Questor share tip: Capita proves the doubters wrong Telegraph - Thu, May 23, 2013 08:00 BST
Cranswick's £1.2bn private sector contract win has eased margin fears. Questor keeps a hold.
- Questor share tip: Hold Dignity on special dividend hopes Telegraph - Wed, May 22, 2013 18:16 BST
Dignity continues with its buy and build strategy. Questor says hold.
- Questor share tip: ITV's strategy of buying production is sound Telegraph - Wed, May 22, 2013 18:13 BST
ITV buys another production company. Questor says hold
- Questor share tip: Buy Thomas Cook as the sun will shine again Telegraph - Wed, May 22, 2013 18:05 BST
Thomas Cook refinancing means the shares are a buy, Questor says
- Questor share tip: Aviva's turnaround plan is on track, but much work remains to be done Telegraph - Wed, May 22, 2013 17:41 BST
Hold Aviva as we wait for delivery, Questor says.
- Questor share tip: Hold Ryanair for potential cash return Telegraph - Wed, May 22, 2013 17:32 BST
Ryanair a hold on dividend hopes, Questor says
- Questor share tip: Hold Vodafone after surprise US dividend news Telegraph - Wed, May 22, 2013 17:22 BST
Vodafone will receive a surprise £2.1bn dividend from its US joint venture
- Questor share tip: Hold Vodafone as Verizon endgame may be near Telegraph - Wed, May 22, 2013 08:00 BST
Vodafone still a hold despite cash return hopes, Questor says.
- Questor share tip: Carnival remains a buy despite profit warning Telegraph - Wed, May 22, 2013 08:00 BST
Carnival shares listed after a profit warning, but the future offers fairer weather
- Week ahead: Investors awaiting UK data deluge Sharecast - Mon, May 20, 2013 17:46 BST
Some economists are fond of reminding clients every now and again that there are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.
- Week ahead in business and economics: May 20 - 24 Telegraph - Sun, May 19, 2013 23:31 BST
First Group, the transport giant, is expected to start the firing gun on a rights issue of up to £600m this week to ease concerns over its balance sheet.
- Questor: Betfair shows resilience as takeover talks collapse Telegraph - Sat, May 18, 2013 16:56 BST
Takeover bid throws light on Betfairs turnaround ambitions. Questor says hold.
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Correction talk gets old as rally sails along Reuters - Sat, May 18, 2013 01:35 BST
By Angela Moon NEW YORK (Reuters) - With the broad S&P 500 Index gliding once again into uncharted territory and posting four straight weeks of gains, the talk of Wall Street's rally inevitably hitting ...
- 3 More FTSE Shares For The Week Ahead: SABMiller plc, United Utilities Group PLC And Halfords Group plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 17, 2013 15:42 BST
We're pretty busy with annual results from companies in the FTSE 100 and other FTSE indices at the moment, with May being the month that companies with March year-ends generally report their progress. ...
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares For The Week Ahead: Vodafone Group plc, Marks & Spencer Group Plc And Burberry Group plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 17, 2013 09:00 BST
Next week will be another busy one for full-year results from FTSE 100 companies with years ending on 31 March. And we'll have more company news in the weeks to come as well, as March also marks the first ...
- Week ahead in business and economics: May 13 - 17 Telegraph - Sun, May 12, 2013 18:15 BST
BG Group’s new chief executive, Chris Finlayson, unveils the energy group’s long-awaited strategy update tomorrow, with hopes high that he will be able to reassure investors it is back on track after last ...
- Questor share tip: Hold Centamin after more Egypt woe Telegraph - Sun, May 12, 2013 08:00 BST
More bad news for Centamin. Questor says hold.
- Week ahead: G7 meeting may eclipse heavy economic data flow Sharecast - Fri, May 10, 2013 19:11 BST
The coming week will see the economic data release schedule pick up again in almost all the major geographical areas. Critically - perhaps - they will come in the aftermath of this weekend´s G7 meeting ...
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares For The Week Ahead: Land Securities Group plc, Aviva plc And Antofagasta plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 10, 2013 13:30 BST
We've already had a look at three FTSE 100 companies scheduled to bring us news next week. But we're heading into a busy period for companies with quarters ending in March, and we quite have a few more ...
- Questor share tip: Everything on track at engineer IMI Telegraph - Fri, May 10, 2013 08:00 BST
IMI rallies as all goes to plan. Questor says hold.
- Questor share tip: Genus makes more China progress Telegraph - Thu, May 9, 2013 08:00 BST
Genus' China strategy is good for long-term growth but the valuation is full, Questor says.
- Week ahead in business and economics: May 7 - 10 Telegraph - Mon, May 6, 2013 21:22 BST
J Sainsbury should confirm its position as Britain's best-performing major supermarket on Wednesday with impressive annual results.
- Questor share tip: Direct Line a buy once more Telegraph - Sun, May 5, 2013 07:42 BST
Direct Line is once again a buy for income seekers.
- Wall St Week Ahead: Few roadblocks to equities' climb after new high Reuters - Sat, May 4, 2013 01:06 BST
By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK (Reuters) - With Friday's U.S. payrolls report serving as a springboard to lift Wall Street stock indexes to fresh all-time highs, investors are left to contemplate whether ...
- Questor share tip: Buy Royal Dutch Shell for income Telegraph - Thu, May 2, 2013 18:17 BST
Royal Dutch Shell has put its foot on the gas. Questor says buy.
- Questor share-tips: Unilever is a buy Telegraph - Tue, Apr 30, 2013 06:54 BST
For a second day in a row an Anglo-Dutch group has shown signs that it is shaking off a legacy of underperformance. Unilever's result, hot on the heels of those from Royal Dutch Shell, delivered the goods....
- Questor share tip: Greggs will only be a tasty proposition if loyalty scheme works Telegraph - Mon, Apr 29, 2013 19:12 BST
Avoid Greggs, the high street baker, until the shift towards new stores in service stations or the upcoming loyalty programme are seen to be working.
- Week ahead in business and economics: April 29 - May 3 Telegraph - Sun, Apr 28, 2013 17:52 BST
Lloyds and RBS: Only one state-backed bank is set for a £1bn Q1 profit.
- Questor share tip: Hold AB Foods after Primark boost Telegraph - Sun, Apr 28, 2013 07:45 BST
Associated British Foods shares are a hold, says Questor, despite Primark growth.
- Questor share tip: AB Foods' Primark seems unstoppable Telegraph - Sat, Apr 27, 2013 17:56 BST
Throughout austerity times, Primark’s performance has been stunning. Questor says hold.
- Wall St Week Ahead: Central banks, data to steer investors Reuters - Sat, Apr 27, 2013 00:04 BST
- Week ahead: ECB and Fed have the word Sharecast - Fri, Apr 26, 2013 20:20 BST
Global capital markets face a daunting week with a steady stream of economic data and events on the calendar. As ever, the release of the monthly employment report Stateside - on Friday - will be front ...
- 3 More FTSE 100 Shares For The Week Ahead: Royal Dutch Shell Plc, BG Group plc And RSA Insurance Group plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 26, 2013 13:30 BST
We've already had a quick look at some companies reporting quarterly earnings next week. But there are a lot of FTSE 100 firms with first quarters ending in March, and a good number of them are due to ...
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares For The Week Ahead: Legal & General Group Plc, British Sky Broadcasting Group plc And Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 26, 2013 10:42 BST
We're firmly into reporting season for the quarter ending March 31, and we'll be learning how the three months went for a number of important FTSE 100 companies. We took a look yesterday at three companies ...