- Questor share tip: Rolls-Royce powered by JV buy out Telegraph - 19 hours ago
Engine-maker topped the FTSE 100 yesterday following the news that it would buy out German engineering group Daimler’s 50pc stake in their power systems joint venture
- A.M. BestTV: The Week Ahead; Longer Lifespans May Bring a Heavy Cost Business Wire - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 14:38 GMT
In this episode of A.M. BestTV, insurance industry executives discuss how longevity risk presents an opportunity to the insurance industry if it's able to handle all the risk. George Graziani, a senior vice president at Swiss Re, called the amount of longevity risk "epic" as the average life expectancy increases.
- Week ahead: Chinese data and MPC back in focus Sharecast - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 11:06 GMT
The coming week will see a shift towards Asia in terms of the most potentially market moving data and events. Thus, Thursday will bring with it a raft of Chinese data, including the latest figures on industrial ...
- Week ahead in business and economics: March 10 - 14 Telegraph - Sun, Mar 9, 2014 17:08 GMT
= Morrisons investors look for cheer = After a disappointing Christmas, investors will be looking to Dalton Philips, chief executive of Wm Morrison , for some better news on Thursday. Like-for-like sales ...
- Questor share tip: Aggreko a questionable stock Telegraph - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 21:30 GMT
It's the end of an era as chief executive Rupert Soames departs. Questor says sell
- Questor share tip: Balfour Beatty downgraded to hold Telegraph - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 06:00 GMT
FTSE 250-listed infrastructure construction group disappoints with full year results, says Questor
- Questor share tip: Dignity delivers once more Telegraph - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 06:00 GMT
The funeral service provider has a strong record of returning cash to investors, says Questor.
- Questor share tip: James Fisher lifted by upgrades Telegraph - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 09:29 GMT
Cumbrian based marine engineer benefits from strong oil and gas industry demand, says Questor
- Questor share tip: With Hester at the helm, RSA is worth the risk Telegraph - Sat, Mar 1, 2014 18:24 GMT
Those willing to gamble on the insurer as a speculative recovery play should stand firm
- Questor share tip: William Hill looks a decent bet Telegraph - Sat, Mar 1, 2014 18:18 GMT
If investors climb on board now, they could enjoy a lot of upside
- Wall St Week Ahead - Harsh weather likely to skew economic data again Reuters - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 23:41 GMT
After months of subpar economic data that has been blamed at least partially on the brutal winter weather, investors may still struggle to discern the real picture of the economy next week. In addition, questions over whether Russia could be drawn into the conflict in Ukraine will likely weigh on investor sentiment. March …
- Week ahead in economics and business: February 24-28 Telegraph - Sun, Feb 23, 2014 16:42 GMT
Second revision of Q4 GDP and results from HSBC, RBS, RSA and ITV
- Week ahead: Eurozone CPIs, MPC speakers in focus Sharecast - Fri, Feb 21, 2014 16:33 GMT
In the run-up to the following week's monetary policy meeting at the European Central Bank investors will be closely watching the 'final' reading on Consumer Price Index data for the euro area due to be ...
- Jennings Capital Initiates Coverage on Questor Technology, (TSXV:QST) with Speculative Buy Recommendation - Video Research Alert on InvestmentPitch.com Thomson Reuters ONE - Fri, Feb 21, 2014 15:21 GMT
Vancouver, BC, February 21, 2014 -.Investment firm Jennings Capital has initiated coverage on Questor Technology, (TSXV:QST). Analyst Russell Stanley gives the company a speculative buy recommendation ...
- Questor share tip: Mondi profits to beat expectations Telegraph - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 21:01 GMT
FTSE 100 packaging giant is growing profits and dividends for investors, says Questor.
- Questor share tip: Plus500 pays 14.3pc dividend Telegraph - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 20:55 GMT
The Aim-listed online trading group, is delivering rapid growth backed by cash returns to shareholders, says Questor.
- Week ahead: Focus to be on manufacturing data in China and the Eurozone Sharecast - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 14:22 GMT
There is a raft of important economic events lined up for the coming week. Chief amongst those will be the latest survey figures for the manufacturing sector in China and the Eurozone, due out on Thursday. ...
- Questor share tip: New car sales up 18pc at Pendragon Telegraph - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 06:00 GMT
The largest car dealership in the UK announces a strong increase in new car sales.
- Questor share tip: Wood Group boosts dividend Telegraph - Tue, Feb 18, 2014 18:20 GMT
The oil services group surprised investors with a 29pc dividend increase, says Questor
- Questor share tip: Capita wins Scottish public sector deal Telegraph - Tue, Feb 18, 2014 18:16 GMT
The FTSE 100-listed outsourcer wins a £325m contract in the Scottish public sector, says Questor.
- Week ahead in business and economics: February 17-21 Telegraph - Sun, Feb 16, 2014 16:13 GMT
Inflation expected to fall below target and BAE Systems reports full-year results
- Questor share tip: Severn Trent faces muddy waters over Ofwat review Telegraph - Sun, Feb 16, 2014 06:00 GMT
Investors need to be aware that share prices in the water sector are largely driven by the returns that water regulator Ofwat allows each company to make. Hold
- Questor share tip: Rio Tinto digging deep for recovery Telegraph - Sat, Feb 15, 2014 17:14 GMT
Out of all the miners, Rio remains the best long-term bet. Buy.
- Wall St. Week Ahead: U.S. stock investors face Fed view, tech charts Reuters - Sat, Feb 15, 2014 03:01 GMT
With economic data being shoveled aside like snow and earnings season winding down, U.S. stock investors could zero in next week on the Fed's view of the economy and technical analysis charts as the S&P 500 nears its record high. The U.S. stock market will be closed on Monday for Presidents Day. Investor interest in the …
- Questor share tip: Atkins on track Telegraph - Wed, Feb 12, 2014 19:09 GMT
FTSE 250-listed engineering group says good momentum in the UK business is helping keep full year results on track.
- Questor share tip: Babcock confident on year ahead Telegraph - Wed, Feb 12, 2014 06:00 GMT
FTSE 100-listed submarine and warship refitter is confident on trading, and Questor thinks takeovers could feature in the year ahead.
- Questor share tip: Hyder Consulting crashes on contract delays Telegraph - Mon, Feb 10, 2014 18:45 GMT
Small-cap engineering consultant crashes as contract delays wipe up to £14m off profits, says Questor.
- Questor share tip: Centrica a hold as it comes under fire Telegraph - Mon, Feb 10, 2014 18:41 GMT
Political interference in the utility sector could seriously impact investor's returns, says Questor.
- Week ahead in business and economics: February 10-14 Telegraph - Sun, Feb 9, 2014 19:00 GMT
Barclays will kick off the reporting season for UK lenders on Tuesday when it publishes its full-year results. The bank is forecast to have made a pre-tax profit in 2013 of £5.8bn, compared to less than ...
- Wall St Week Ahead - Will U.S. stock buyers beat back the bear? Reuters - Sat, Feb 8, 2014 02:29 GMT
- Questor share tip: Knees up at Smith & Nephew Telegraph - Thu, Feb 6, 2014 20:11 GMT
The knee, hip and shoulder replacement specialist is benefitting from ageing world populations, says Questor.
- Questor share tip: Sell Twitter, it is old before its time Telegraph - Thu, Feb 6, 2014 12:21 GMT
The 140 character 'micro-blogging' site reported growth in new users slowing throughout the year, says Questor
- Questor share tip: Sell Hargreaves Lansdown it's overvalued Telegraph - Thu, Feb 6, 2014 06:00 GMT
Financial advisory group Hargreaves Lansdown is now looking expensive after record results, says Questor
- Questor share tip: Low & Bonar eyes growth overseas Telegraph - Tue, Feb 4, 2014 18:27 GMT
The market may have missed Low & Bonar's Middle East growth prospects, says Questor.
- Questor share tip: Sell Lloyds it's too risky Telegraph - Mon, Feb 3, 2014 15:12 GMT
The best returns are now behind Lloyds but the risks still remain, says Questor