- Fitch Rates Hartford HealthCare's (CT) series D/E Revs 'A'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 22 hours ago
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A' rating to the following bonds expected to be issued on behalf of Hartford HealthCare :
- Fitch: Philadelphia Gas Works Sale Stable for Bondholders Business Wire - 23 hours ago
The recently announced agreement to sell the Philadelphia Gas Works to UIL Holdings Corporation does not heighten the risk to the utility's existing bondholders, Fitch Ratings says.
- Fitch Expects to Rate CIC Receivables Master Trust's $250MM Certificates 'BBB+(EXP)' Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 17:51 GMT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an expected rating of 'BBB+ ' with a Stable Rating Outlook to CIC Receivables Master Trust's proposed $250 million series 2014-A certificates.
- Fitch Downgrades Aralco S.A. Industria e Comercio's IDR to 'D' Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 23:19 GMT
Fitch Ratings has downgraded Aralco S.A. Industria e Comercio's foreign currency and local currency Issuer Default Ratings to 'D' from 'CCC' and the National long-term rating to 'D ' from 'CCC '.
- Fitch Rates Tucson Electric Power Co.'s $150MM Sr. Unsecured Bonds 'BBB'; Remain on Positive Watch Business Wire - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 22:10 GMT
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Tucson Electric Power Company's issuance of $150 million senior unsecured notes, due March 15, 2044.
- Fitch to Rate Discover Card Execution Note Trust, Class A (2014-2; Presale Issued) Business Wire - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 19:41 GMT
Fitch Ratings has issued a presale for Discover Card Execution Note Trust, Class A , and expects to rate the transaction as follows:
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns a Rating of A- to Senior Unsecured Notes Issued by Air Lease Corporation Business Wire - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 18:18 GMT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigned a rating of A- to senior unsecured notes issued by Air Lease Corporation. Air Lease Corporation announced today the issuance of a tranche of senior unsecured notes scheduled to mature in 2021.
- Fitch Takes Various Rating Actions on Enhanced Municipal Bonds and TOBs Business Wire - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 18:47 GMT
Fitch Ratings has taken various conforming rating actions on enhanced municipal bonds and tender option bonds corresponding to actions taken on their associated enhancement
- Moody's raises German outlook to 'stable' Telegraph - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 23:43 GMT
Ratings agency believes there is less chance Germany will be called on to prop up weak eurozone economies
- Moody's raises Germany outlook to stable from negative AFP - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 22:44 GMT
- Fitch Assigns 'AAA'(EXP) Rating to CCDQ's Inaugural Legislative Mortgage Covered Bonds Business Wire - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 17:44 GMT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AAA' rating with Stable Outlook to La Caisse central Desjardins du Quebec inaugural series of registered covered bonds issued under its newly established legislative program.
- Fitch Rates $1.5B Williams Partners Notes 'BBB-'; Outlook Positive Business Wire - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 21:58 GMT
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB-' rating to Williams Partners L.P.'s proposed $1.5 billion issuance of senior notes. Senior note proceeds will be used to repay outstanding commercial paper, to fund capital expenditures, and for general partnership purposes.
- Fitch Affirms Pueblo of Santa Ana's Rev Bonds at 'BB+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 19:54 GMT
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'BB+' rating on approximately $10.8 million of Pueblo of Santa Ana's outstanding enterprise revenue bonds. Fitch has also affirmed Santa Ana's Issuer Default Rating at 'BB'.
- A.M. Best Upgrades Ratings of Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. and Its Subsidiaries Business Wire - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 16:15 GMT
A.M. Best has upgraded the financial strength rating to A+ from A , the issuer credit rating to “aa-” from “a+” and the existing debt ratings of Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
- Fitch Affirms Enterprise Fleet Financing LLC, Series 2013-1 Business Wire - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 23:33 GMT
Fitch Ratings has affirmed two classes of notes issued by Enterprise Fleet Financing LLC, Series 2013-1 as follows:
- Fitch Affirms Energy Transfer Partners and Energy Transfer Equity Business Wire - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 21:02 GMT
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings for Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. and its affiliates, Sunoco, Inc. and Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Co. LP .
- Fitch Takes Various Actions on U.S. Prime RMBS Re-REMICs Business Wire - Fri, Feb 21, 2014 21:10 GMT
Fitch Ratings has taken various actions on 837 classes in 119 U.S. Prime RMBS Re-REMIC transactions. A detailed list of rating actions is available at 'www.fitchratings.com' by performing a title search for 'U.S.
- Fitch Expects to Rate Goldman Sachs International Bank CD Programme 'A/F1' Business Wire - Fri, Feb 21, 2014 20:38 GMT
Fitch Ratings expects to assign ratings of 'A/F1' to Goldman Sachs International Bank's Certificate of Deposit Programme.
- Fitch Affirms Hyundai Auto Lease Securitization Trust 2013-A Business Wire - Thu, Feb 20, 2014 21:24 GMT
Fitch Ratings affirms the following classes of the Hyundai Auto Lease Securitization Trust 2013-A transaction as part of its ongoing surveillance:
- Fitch Corrects Ratings on Wells Fargo & Company (CA) Floater Certificates Series 2008-36C Business Wire - Thu, Feb 20, 2014 20:28 GMT
An error was found in the rating on the Fitch Ratings' web site for the Wells Fargo & Company floater certificates series 2008-36C. This bond is rated 'AA-/F1+' with a Sta
- Fitch Withdraws Credit Enhanced Rating on St. Mary Hospital Authority, PA Series 2012B Bonds Business Wire - Thu, Feb 20, 2014 17:23 GMT
Fitch Ratings has withdrawn the 'AA-/F1+' credit enhanced rating on the following bond:
- Fitch Confirm S-T Rating of 'F1+' on California GO CP Notes Series A-1 & B-1 Business Wire - Thu, Feb 20, 2014 15:47 GMT
The rating action referenced in Fitch Ratings' Feb. 19, 2014, press release , is effective today (Feb.
- Fitch Affirms Nissan Auto Lease Trust 2012-A Business Wire - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 23:31 GMT
Fitch Ratings affirms two classes of the Nissan Auto Lease Trust 2012-A transaction as part of its ongoing surveillance, listed below:
- Fitch Affirms Mercedes-Benz Auto Lease Trust 2012-A Business Wire - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 22:52 GMT
Fitch Ratings affirms the following classes of the Mercedes-Benz Auto Lease Trust 2012-A transaction as part of its ongoing surveillance:
- Fitch Withdraws Rating on Commonwealth of Massachusetts CP Notes Series J Business Wire - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 18:19 GMT
Fitch Ratings withdraws its 'F1+' rating on the following notes:
- Fitch: Industrials Dominate US Corporate Bond Market Business Wire - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 18:05 GMT
The US corporate bond market grew 9% in 2013 to $4.7 trillion in size, according to Fitch Ratings. A new report shows industrial volume surged by 10% to $3.4 trillion on very stron
- Fitch Rates Kinder Morgan Energy Partners' Notes 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 17:25 GMT
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P.'s proposed senior notes issuance. The Rating Outlook is Stable. Net proceeds from the offering will be used to repay commercial paper and for general corporate purposes.
- Fitch Assigns MEXIM's Sukuk Final 'A-' Rating Reuters - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 01:57 GMT
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, February 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Export Import Bank of Malaysia Berhad's (MEXIM) USD300m 2.874% sukuk due 2019 a final ...
- Fitch Upgrades Enterprise Products Operating LLC to 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, Feb 14, 2014 18:22 GMT
Fitch Ratings has upgraded Enterprise Products Operating LLC's Issuer Default Rating and senior unsecured debt rating to 'BBB+' from 'BBB'. Additionally, Fitch has upgraded EPO's junior subordinate notes to 'BBB-' from 'BB+' and affirmed its 'F2' short-term IDR and commercial paper rating.
- Fitch Withdraws Credit Enhanced Rating on Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District, CA 2008B COPs Business Wire - Fri, Feb 14, 2014 16:13 GMT
Fitch Ratings has withdrawn the 'AA+/F1+' credit enhanced rating on the following certificates of participation :
- Fitch Upgrades Chickasaw Health System (OK) Rev Bonds to 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, Feb 13, 2014 22:01 GMT
Fitch Ratings takes the following rating action on Chickasaw Nation, OK bonds:
- Fitch Publishes Utilities, Power, and Gas Monthly Rating Report Business Wire - Wed, Feb 12, 2014 18:34 GMT
Fitch Ratings has published the North American Utilities, Power, and Gas Group's monthly summary rating report for January 2014.
- Fitch: Investors Sell Puerto Rico Bonds; PRICA Adds Uncertainty Business Wire - Wed, Feb 12, 2014 15:48 GMT
Pressure on US mutual funds to sell Puerto Rico bonds could contribute to deteriorating capital markets for the commonwealth's debt, Fitch says. Tuesday's credit downgrade and recent updates to the Puerto Rico Investment Company Act of 2013 may introduce additional selling pressures by mutual funds operating out of PR.
- Fitch Downgrades S-T Rating to 'F1' on San Jose, CA Airport Sub CP Notes Ser A-1, A-2, B&C Business Wire - Tue, Feb 11, 2014 16:22 GMT
The rating action referenced in Fitch Ratings' Feb. 6, 2014, press release , is effective today (Feb.
- Fitch Downgrades Ratings on Boardwalk, Gulf South, and Texas Gas; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Mon, Feb 10, 2014 22:26 GMT
Fitch Ratings has downgraded the Issuer Default Rating and the senior unsecured debt rating for Boardwalk Pipelines, LP one notch to 'BBB-' from 'BBB'. The IDR and senior unsecured debt ratings for both Gulf South Pipeline Company, LP and Texas Gas Transmission, LLC have been downgraded two notches to 'BBB-' from 'BBB+ …