- Stearns Lending, Inc. is America’s #1 Wholesale Lender in 2013 Business Wire - 12 hours ago
- First Mortgage Corporation Hiring Amid Massive Industry Layoffs Business Wire - 17 hours ago
- Centerline Capital Group Refinances a Multifamily Property in McAllen, Texas Thomson Reuters ONE - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 16:22 GMT
- Total funding equals $2.75 million - New York, NY - March 6, 2014 - Centerline Capital Group, a provider of real estate mortgage services for conventional and affordable multifamily housing, announced ...
- Mortgage Returns Ranks 6th on ITEN’s Leading Tech Startup List Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 14:00 GMT
Mortgage Returns, a provider of TRUE CRM technology and automated marketing solutions for the mortgage industry, announced that it was ranked 6th on ITEN’s Leading Tech Startup List for 2013.
- RealBiz and Marketplace Home Mortgage Announce Partnership Marketwired - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 13:15 GMT
RealBiz Media Group, Inc. , a real estate digital media and technology company, today announced its partnership with Marketplace Home Mortgage, LLC, initiating the adoption of RealBiz's Nestbuilder Agent ...
- Duncan Park Enters Into Loan Agreement Marketwired - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 21:45 GMT
Duncan Park Holdings Corporation announced that it has entered into an unsecured term loan agreement to borrow $35,000 from a non-arm's length party . The Loan bears an interest rate of 5% per annum, calculated ...
- Statement from Nationstar Mortgage CEO Jay Bray Business Wire - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 18:32 GMT
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. received this morning at 11:01 a.m. ET a letter from Benjamin Lawsky, Superintendent of the New York Department of Financial Services.
- Fitch: New Funding Gap Emerges Courtesy of Refinancing Activity Business Wire - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 15:29 GMT
The gradual expansion in the number of loan maturities, the slowdown in amend and extend activity, below average default activity and the slowdown in bond for loan takeouts has cau
- ISGN Named to HousingWire’s HW TECH100™ List of Most Innovative Technology Companies Business Wire - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 14:03 GMT
ISGN CorporationTM , a leading provider of end-to-end technology solutions and services to the U.S. mortgage industry, announced today that it was named to HousingWire’s inaugural HW TECH100™ list of the housing economy’s most innovative technology companies for 2014 – the only list of technology innovation that captures …
- Mortech Adds LPMI Products to Mortgage Pricing Engine Business Wire - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 15:00 GMT
Mortech, a Zillow® business providing mortgage technology software solutions for mortgage bankers and secondary market teams, today announced the release of new LPMI products and functionality to the suite of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau compliance tools built into Mortech’s Marksman® product and pricing engine …
- Shellpoint Partners Completes Resurgent Mortgage Servicing Acquisition – Servicing Division to Operate as Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing, a Division of New Penn Financial Business Wire - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 22:40 GMT
Shellpoint Partners LLC , a leading residential mortgage finance company, announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, New Penn Financial, LLC final
- JPMorgan pays $400 million to settle with Syncora over toxic loans Reuters - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 21:30 GMT
By Karen Freifeld NEW YORK (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYS:JPM) will pay $400 million to settle lawsuits brought by bond insurer Syncora Guarantee Inc (PKN:SYCRF) over toxic mortgage-backed securities, ...
- InterLinc Acquires HomeTown Mortgage Services Business Wire - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 20:57 GMT
InterLinc Mortgage Services, LLC today announced the acquisition of HomeTown Mortgage Services, Inc. resulting in a combined annual production of $700,000,000, 228 employees, a str
- Highlands State Bank Completes Purchase of Secure Lending Solutions, Inc. Business Wire - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 19:44 GMT
Highlands Bancorp, Inc. is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Highlands State Bank, has completed the purchase of Secure Lending Solutions, Inc., after receiving the appropriate regulatory approvals.
- CMHC to Increase Mortgage Insurance Premiums Marketwired - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 16:00 GMT
Following the annual review of its insurance products and capital requirements, CMHC will increase its mortgage loan insurance premiums for homeowner and 1-4 unit rental properties effective May 1, 2014....
- 'A million buyers have never seen a rate rise' Telegraph - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 10:11 GMT
Building society boss warns of a 'whole generation' who have never experienced rising mortgage costs
- 'One million buyers have never seen a rate rise' Telegraph - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 10:11 GMT
Building society boss warns of a 'whole generation' who have never experienced rising mortgage costs
- Wells Fargo cuts 700 jobs from mortgage unit Associated Press - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 21:33 GMT
Wells Fargo & Co. is cutting 700 jobs from its home lending business as mortgage refinancing slows down. Most lenders have said they saw fewer refinancings once interest rates began to rise midway through ...
- Research and Markets: Mortgage Lending in Poland 2014-2016 Business Wire - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 09:35 GMT
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mortgage Lending in Poland 2014-2016" report to their o
- U.S. mortgage applications slip in latest week: MBA Reuters - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 12:08 GMT
Applications for U.S. home mortgages fell, including both new purchases and refinancings, in the latest week, an industry group said on Wednesday. The Mortgage Bankers Association said its seasonally adjusted index of mortgage application activity, which includes both refinancing and home purchase demand, fell 8.5 percent …
- Swedbank Mortgage Annual Report 2013 Business Wire - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 11:01 GMT
- JPMorgan to cut 8,000 jobs this year Associated Press - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 22:13 GMT
JPMorgan Chase plans to eliminate 8,000 jobs this year as its mortgage business shrinks and the giant bank aims to control costs at its branches. About half of those job cuts had already been announced. ...
- Arizona Small Businesses Grow with $23 Million from Small Business Finance Business Wire - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 18:23 GMT
Arizona companies will soon receive over $23 million in SBA small business loans, based on financing approved in the last three months by Small Business Finance.
- TransUnion: Auto Loan Debt Rises for 11th Straight Quarter; Delinquencies Remain Subdued Marketwired - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 11:00 GMT
- Late-payment rate on US auto loans rose in 4Q Associated Press - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 05:02 GMT
U.S. car owners are carrying higher auto loan balances but still making timely monthly payments. Auto loan debt per borrower grew 4.4 percent to $16,769 in the final quarter of 2013 from a year earlier ...
- Stonegate Mortgage Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Financial Results Business Wire - Mon, Feb 24, 2014 21:05 GMT
Stonegate Mortgage Corporation , a leading, non-bank integrated mortgage company focused on originating, financing and servicing U.S.
- Venn buys 500 million euros of mortgages to build Dutch platform Reuters - Mon, Feb 24, 2014 15:42 GMT
Investment manager Venn Partners has bought residential mortgages worth 500 million euros (413 million pounds) from Dutch lender GE Artesia Bank, the company said on Monday, as it seeks to set up a securitisation arm in the Netherlands. Venn, which began real estate lending in 2013 under former Citigroup managing director …
- Churchill Mortgage Strengthens Mt. Juliet Branch to Support Growing Population in Surrounding Counties Business Wire - Thu, Feb 20, 2014 14:25 GMT
Churchill Mortgage, a leader in the mortgage industry providing conventional, FHA, VA and USDA residential mortgages across 33 states, announced that it has strengthened the staff at its Mt.
- California Republic Bancorp Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results Business Wire - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 21:09 GMT
California Republic Bancorp , a bank holding company for California Republic Bank , announced its unaudited results for the fourth quarter of 2013, reporting record assets, deposits and loan originations.
- Houlihan Lokey Further Expands Financial Institutions Coverage Business Wire - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 15:00 GMT
Houlihan Lokey, the international investment bank, today announced that Matthew S. Monahan has joined the firm’s Financial Institutions Group as a Director, focusing on mortgage companies, REITs, and depository institutions.
- Greystone Arranges $64.5 Million in Financing for Affordable Housing Complex in Jersey City, New Jersey Business Wire - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 15:00 GMT
Greystone, a leading national provider of multifamily and healthcare mortgage loans, today announced it has arranged $64.5 million in Fannie Mae Multifamily Affordable Housing (MAH
- Greystone Provides $38.8 Million in HUD Financing for Multifamily Development in San Antonio Business Wire - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 13:30 GMT
Greystone, a leading national provider of multifamily and healthcare mortgage loans, today announced it has provided a $38.8 million HUD loan to refinance Renaissance at Canyon Springs in San Antonio, TX.
- U.S. mortgage applications fall in latest week: MBA Reuters - Wed, Feb 19, 2014 12:06 GMT
Applications for U.S. home mortgages fell in the latest week, with both purchase and refinancing applications down, an industry group said on Wednesday. The Mortgage Bankers Association said its seasonally adjusted index of mortgage application activity, which includes both refinancing and home purchase demand, fell 4.1 …
- Greystone Closes $60.5 Million Bridge Loan for Multifamily Property in Atlanta Business Wire - Tue, Feb 18, 2014 15:18 GMT
Greystone, a leading national provider of multifamily and healthcare mortgage loans, today announced it has closed a $60.5 million bridge loan for a 664-unit multifamily property i
- CT Lien Solutions Introduces Electronic Signing and Recording Capabilities for Mortgage Documents Marketwired - Tue, Feb 18, 2014 15:15 GMT
CT Lien Solutions, a comprehensive provider of lien and document management solutions to mortgage servicers, financial institutions and law firms nationwide, today announced the ability for mortgage servicers ...