- TransUnion: Auto Loan Delinquencies Rise on Both Quarterly and Yearly Basis Marketwired - Mon, Nov 25, 2013 11:00 GMT
- Mortgage overpayments save thousands Moneywise - Fri, Nov 22, 2013 10:59 GMT
One mortgage holder in five currently overpays each month, which could shave thousands off the total cost of their loan. Santander Mortgages calculates that collectively, Brits are overpaying more than ...
- Dream of property abroad dies as sales fall up to 42pc in crisis years Telegraph - Fri, Nov 22, 2013 08:10 GMT
Incomes in the UK are squeezed and mortgage lenders in Europe are reluctant to lend to non-residents
- MagIndustries Receives Conditional Funding Commitment from China Development Bank for the Mengo Project Marketwired - Thu, Nov 21, 2013 16:32 GMT
MagIndustries Corp. announced today that it has received a Letter of Commitment from the China Development Bank related to the majority of the funding required to complete the construction of its proposed ...
- Permanent tsb puts Irish mortgages back on investor menu Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Nov 21, 2013 15:16 GMT
* AIB and permanent tsb raised 1 bln euros of debt this week * Permanent tsb (Irish: IL0.IR - news) says could follow AIB with an unsecured bond LONDON/DUBLIN, Nov 21 (IFR/Reuters) - Permanent tsb re-opened the market in mortgage-backed securities this week with the first public issue of bonds backed purely by residential …
- Metallum Loans $1,500,000 While Continuing Its Strategic Review Marketwired - Wed, Nov 20, 2013 22:56 GMT
Metallum Resources Inc. announces that it has entered into an agreement to loan $1.5 million to 2390110 Ontario Inc. , an arm's length entity incorporated to acquire a property located at 321 University ...
- Serinus Secures $60 Million EBRD Financing for Tunisia Marketwired - Wed, Nov 20, 2013 22:05 GMT
Serinus Energy Inc. , an international upstream oil and gas exploration and production company, is pleased to announce that it has signed two loan agreements in the aggregate amount of USD 60 million with ...
- Fitch Assigns Final Ratings to WFRBS Commercial Mortgage Trust 2013-C17 Pass-Thru Certificates Business Wire - Wed, Nov 20, 2013 19:41 GMT
Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings and Rating Outlooks to WFRBS Commercial Mortgage Trust 2013-C17 pass-through certificates:
- NAFCU Statement on CFPB's "Know Before You Owe" Final Rule Business Wire - Wed, Nov 20, 2013 19:27 GMT
National Association of Federal Credit Unions President and CEO Dan Berger today made the following statement regarding the final rule issued today by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau requiring “Know Before You Go” mortgage disclosure forms that lay out the terms of a mortgage for a homebuyer.
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to Sequoia Mortgage Trust 2013-12 Business Wire - Wed, Nov 20, 2013 18:57 GMT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigns final ratings to twenty-six classes of mortgage pass-through certificates from Sequoia Mortgage Trust 2013-12, a jumbo prime RMBS transaction.
- Churchill Mortgage Receives 2013 Corporate Giving Award From Nashville Business Journal Business Wire - Wed, Nov 20, 2013 15:11 GMT
Churchill Mortgage, a leader in the mortgage industry providing conventional, FHA, VA and USDA residential mortgages across 31 states, announced it received the 2013 Corporate Givi
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter Thomson Reuters ONE - Wed, Nov 20, 2013 14:02 GMT
PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Kerri Milam, 301-337-8477, firstname.lastname@example.org Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter - Employment/income mortgage fraud risk much higher ...
- JPMorgan Agrees $13bn Mortgage Complaint Deal Sky News - Wed, Nov 20, 2013 07:19 GMT
JPMorgan Chase (Xetra: CMC.DE - news) has agreed to pay $13bn (£8bn) to settle complaints over mortgages and mortgage securities, US officials have said. The deal includes $9bn in payments to authorities and $4bn which will go to people affected by the bank's actions, New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said. …
- Brazil's BNDES refuses to extend loan to OSX Reuters - Tue, Nov 19, 2013 23:46 GMT
RIO DE JANEIRO/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Brazil state development bank BNDES refused to extend a loan to OSX Brasil SA (OSXB3.SA) after the ailing shipbuilder's decision to file for bankruptcy protection, according to a securities filing on Tuesday. The financing line that BNDES declined to renew was worth 428 million reais …
- JPMorgan says 'mea culpa' in $13 billion settlement with U.S. Reuters - Tue, Nov 19, 2013 23:18 GMT
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co said it routinely overstated the quality of mortgages it was selling to investors, and it agreed to pay $13 billion (£8.05 billion) to settle related charges with the U.S. government, federal officials said on Tuesday. The behaviour that the largest U.S. bank admitted …
- JPMorgan says 'mea culpa' in $13 bln settlement with U.S Reuters - Tue, Nov 19, 2013 22:49 GMT
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYS:JPM - News) said it routinely overstated the quality of mortgages it was selling to investors, and it agreed to pay $13 billion to settle related charges with the U.S. government, federal officials said on Tuesday. The behavior that the largest U.S. bank admitted …
- ResCap presents creditor payout plan to judge, criticizes bondholders Reuters - Tue, Nov 19, 2013 22:28 GMT
A lawyer for bankrupt Residential Capital on Tuesday asked a judge to confirm the mortgage lender's plan to end its Chapter 11 case and pay back creditors, criticizing "scorched-earth" opposition by bondholders in the opening of what figures to be a marathon hearing. ResCap lawyer Gary Lee told an overflowing courtroom …
- JPMorgan agrees record $13 bn deal for mortgage misdeeds AFP - Tue, Nov 19, 2013 21:07 GMT
- JPMorgan in $13 bn deal on US, states mortgage complaints AFP - Tue, Nov 19, 2013 19:47 GMT
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Company Arranges Construction Loan for Theory & Helmut Lang Stores in Brentwood, California Marketwired - Tue, Nov 19, 2013 16:00 GMT
- Treliant Risk Advisors Expands into Dallas Mortgage and Financial Services Market Business Wire - Tue, Nov 19, 2013 15:17 GMT
Treliant Risk Advisors announced today the opening of a new office in Dallas, Texas, deepening its ability to provide comprehensive litigation support and mortgage loan reviews whi
- Mortech Ready for 2014 Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Regulations with Real-Time Compliance Management Tools Business Wire - Tue, Nov 19, 2013 15:00 GMT
Mortech, a Zillow® business providing mortgage technology software solutions for mortgage bankers and secondary market teams, today announced a new suite of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau compliance tools built into Mortech’s Marksman® product and pricing engine.
- Skyline Financial Corp. Launches NewLeaf Lending Business Wire - Tue, Nov 19, 2013 15:00 GMT
Skyline Financial Corp., a direct lender and technology developer, is pleased to announce the launch of NewLeaf Lending , a brand spanning consumer, affinity and wholesale lending.
- University Bancorp 9M2013 Profit $2,003,295 $0.43 per Share Marketwired - Mon, Nov 18, 2013 20:11 GMT
University Bancorp, Inc. announced that it had unaudited net income attributable to University Bancorp, Inc. common stock shareholders in the first nine months of 2013 of $2,003,295, $0.43 per share on ...
- Fitch: Better Dutch RMBS servicing may ease arrears rise impact Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Nov 18, 2013 12:10 GMT
More effective mortgage servicing strategies originally developed in the UK are being adopted in the Netherlands in response to rising arrears, albeit with a time lag because the housing downturn and recession hit the Netherlands later, Fitch Ratings says. These sophisticated servicing strategies often focus on more …
- JP Morgan pays $4.5bn to settle mortgage claims Telegraph - Fri, Nov 15, 2013 23:30 GMT
America's largest bank, JP Morgan, has settled with 21 major institutional investors over the sale of mortgage-backed securities
- Talonvest Capital Arranges $62 Million of Commercial & Storage Loans Marketwired - Fri, Nov 15, 2013 21:38 GMT
Talonvest Capital, Inc. successfully funded $34.7 million in recent commercial financings and $27.6 million of self storage loans. The eight assignments included structuring and negotiating loans for retail, ...
- Fed says Ally's new capital plan may proceed Reuters - Fri, Nov 15, 2013 20:55 GMT
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Auto lender Ally Financial Inc (NYS:ALLY PR B) moved a step closer to paying back the U.S. government on Friday after the Federal Reserve approved the company's 2013 capital plan. With the Fed's approval, Ally can proceed with a private share sale it had announced in August. In March, the …
- CMLS Financial Releases In-Depth Q3 Commercial Mortgage Commentary Marketwired - Fri, Nov 15, 2013 19:55 GMT
CMLS Financial, one of Canada's largest independent mortgage lenders, today released their Q3 Commercial Mortgage Commentary, an in-depth analysis of the commercial mortgage market in Canada.
- LoanScoreCard QM Accepted as Vendor Alternative to Wells Fargo Fee Details Form Marketwired - Fri, Nov 15, 2013 15:49 GMT
LoanScoreCard™, provider of automated underwriting engines and compliance solutions, has been reviewed by Wells Fargo and provides the data needed to complete their pre-purchase points and fees review. ...
- First Internet Bank Executive to Deliver Presentation at Mortgage Technology Conference Business Wire - Fri, Nov 15, 2013 13:50 GMT
First Internet Bank today announced Kevin Quinn, its Senior Vice President, Retail Lending, will deliver a presentation entitled “Online Mortgage Lending 101” at the 15th Annual Mo
- Open Mortgage Opens A Reverse Mortgage Branch In Nevada Thomson Reuters ONE - Thu, Nov 14, 2013 22:47 GMT
Austin, TX -- Nov 14, 2013 / ( http://www.myprgenie.com ) -- Open Mortgage is proud to announce the opening of a new reverse-focused Mortgage Branch Office in Nevada, near the Tahoe area. This new Branch ...
- Zayo sets terms on $1.85 billion repricing loan Reuters - Thu, Nov 14, 2013 20:43 GMT
Bandwidth infrastructure provider Zayo Group aims to cut pricing on $1.85 billion of outstanding loans, joining a wave that has struck the U.S. leveraged loan market, sources told Thomson Reuters LPC. ...
- Liberty Silver Corp. Announces Closing of US$1,210,000 Loan Facility Marketwired - Thu, Nov 14, 2013 18:37 GMT
Liberty Silver Corp. today announced that, further to its news release of October 4, 2013, it has entered into an agreement in relation to a US$1,000,000 principal amount secured loan facility which has ...
- Lancaster Pollard Expands Affordable Housing Group Business Wire - Thu, Nov 14, 2013 17:06 GMT