- Five years at 0.5% - the winners and losers Forex.com - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 08:52 GMT
- Why record numbers of women in the work place is not a good thing Forex.com - Thu, Feb 20, 2014 18:06 GMT
- The currency that fell apart Forex.com - Fri, Jan 31, 2014 14:14 GMT
- Hello Sunshine (with a slight chance of rain) Forex.com - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 15:23 GMT
- Is Halloween worth it? Forex.com - Fri, Nov 1, 2013 08:24 GMT
- America could be about to make us all poorer – again Forex.com - Tue, Oct 15, 2013 08:25 BST
Our ‘special relationship’ with the US comes with particular consequences – and unless they can resolve their differences this week then the land of the free could be about to plunge us back into recession
- Working longer is costing us all Forex.com - Fri, Sep 27, 2013 14:54 BST
Gordon Gekko said “lunch is for wimps”, but 25 years later Britons are working longer than ever and the economy going nowhere. Is it time to take another look?
- Could the Scottish Islands become the next Jersey? Forex.com - Wed, Sep 18, 2013 16:20 BST
While large numbers of Scots plan to vote to leave the UK, those on the islands are voting to leave Scotland – and the consequences for an independent Scotland could be devastating.
- Does Twitter make you a better trader? Forex.com - Fri, Sep 13, 2013 14:17 BST
Live updates, expert opinion along with stock and sector analysis – all of it tailored to you. What’s not to love about using Twitter as a trading tool? Quite a lot, it turns out.
- A long 5-years – What Alistair Darling got right Forex.com - Fri, Aug 30, 2013 09:09 BST
- UK shows up fragile China Forex.com - Mon, Jul 22, 2013 15:13 BST
- Is the UK really better off than Brazil and China? Forex.com - Thu, Jul 4, 2013 18:26 BST
Napoleon Bonaparte famously said he’s rather have lucky generals than good ones – so with Mark Carney arriving to head up the Bank of England just as every indicator turns positive, which is he?
- What Mark Carney should do first Forex.com - Fri, Jun 28, 2013 18:33 BST
On July 1 Canadian Mark Carney takes control of the Bank of England. But what should his first priorities be to get the economy back on track?
- How did he do then? We evaluate Mervyn King's time in charge of the Bank of England Forex.com - Thu, Jun 6, 2013 12:08 BST
It’s the end of an era for the British economy. Mervyn King has spent 10 years in charge of the Bank of England and another five as deputy governor. But how did he do? We rate his performance.
- Why now’s the time to JOIN the euro Forex.com - Wed, Jun 5, 2013 18:09 BST
- Greece UPGRADED - is the worst finally for the troubled country? Forex.com - Tue, May 14, 2013 17:58 BST
- New solutions to a new economic reality Forex.com - Fri, Apr 5, 2013 12:42 BST
Sending people to China, UK tax breaks offered to rich nations and slashing VAT – we need to get radical to fix the economy
- Why the 2013 Budget won’t work Forex.com - Thu, Mar 21, 2013 08:23 GMT
- Abe-nomics: The case against austerity Forex.com - Fri, Mar 8, 2013 18:41 GMT
Looking abroad shows it might be time for the Britain to stop austerity and open the chequebook
- The great currency war of 2013 explained Forex.com - Fri, Feb 15, 2013 19:21 GMT
- Is there more to Mark Carney than polish? Forex.com - Fri, Feb 8, 2013 12:14 GMT
He’s the model of a charming man: Intelligent, eloquent and respectful – but is there substance under the style of the new Bank of England governor?
- The crazy case of the trillion dollar coin Forex.com - Fri, Jan 25, 2013 16:26 GMT
- Autumn Statement 2012: Don’t be fooled by boring George Osborne Forex.com - Wed, Dec 5, 2012 18:39 GMT
- The biggest threats to the UK economy Forex.com - Fri, Nov 30, 2012 12:13 GMT
If you thought all the bad news about the UK economy was out in the open, think again.
- Brace yourself - the economy is worse than we thought Forex.com - Thu, Nov 15, 2012 12:06 GMT
- Could George Osborne have the last laugh? Forex.com - Tue, Oct 23, 2012 10:03 BST
Despite the boos, gaffs and incessant criticism from economists, rivals, the media and large sections of the public, are things finally going the chancellor’s way?
- The third great Irish Diaspora, but this time it’s different Forex.com - Wed, Oct 17, 2012 11:04 BST
- Only immigrants can save us from pensioners Forex.com - Thu, Sep 27, 2012 16:10 BST
Record numbers of Britons are retiring and there’s only one way we’re realistically going to be able to afford it.
- Northern Rock five years on: has anything changed? Forex.com - Fri, Sep 14, 2012 09:29 BST
- Three reasons the economy is a lot better than they say Forex.com - Fri, Sep 7, 2012 16:05 BST
The British economy has at least three reasons to cheer.
- A bad idea that’s not been thought through – why we shouldn’t tax the rich Forex.com - Fri, Aug 31, 2012 17:27 BST
- Can we trust UK economic data? Forex.com - Fri, Aug 17, 2012 17:12 BST
- Has Mervyn King put all his eggs into one basket? Forex.com - Fri, Aug 10, 2012 17:30 BST
If the Governor is pinning his hopes for the UK’s economic recovery on the Funding for Lending Scheme - let's investigate what it is and how it works.
- What’s really to blame for the awful economy Forex.com - Fri, Jul 27, 2012 17:31 BST
The economy’s in tatters, again, and George Osborne is blaming it on the weather, again. But how big an impact can rain or other one-off events really have on the country’s wellbeing? We take a look.
- History repeating as miners strike in Spain Forex.com - Fri, Jul 13, 2012 18:32 BST
Is this the moment Spain’s government breaks the unions or just the first battle in the war over austerity?