- US government probing three major French banks AFP - 7 hours ago
- Martin Eakes, CEO of Self-Help, Applauds New Bank of America Checking Product Marketwired - 11 hours ago
On Thursday, Self-Help CEO Martin Eakes applauded the new pilot checking product offered by Bank of America, called Safe Balance. "Bank of America's new checkless checking account is exactly what ...
- BANK OF COMMERCE SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout Business Wire - 11 hours ago
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security Associated Press - 11 hours ago
Visa and MasterCard want banks and retailers to work together on securing customer data and stop blaming each other after a massive data breach during the holiday season. The two payment networks announced ...
- Co-op Bank board review blasts 'insular culture' Telegraph - 12 hours ago
The report also showed overwhelming support for disgraced chairman Paul Flowers
- Peanut Butter Donation to Federation of Virginia Food Banks to Honor National Peanut Month Marketwired - 12 hours ago
In honor of March being National Peanut Month, the Virginia Peanut Board and Virginia Peanut Growers Association are teaming with PLANTERS, a Kraft Foods brand, and Peanut Proud to contribute peanut butter ...
- Ex-Jefferies trader convicted of fraud in U.S. bond probe Reuters - 12 hours ago
A federal jury on Friday found former Jefferies Group Inc trader Jesse Litvak guilty of defrauding clients on mortgage bond trades made after the financial crisis. Litvak, 39, was convicted on all 15 counts he faced, including 10 of securities fraud. He faced up to 20 years in prison on each securities fraud count. Prosecutors …
- Bank of America CEO pay jumped 77 percent Associated Press - 12 hours ago
Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan saw his compensation jump 77 percent last year as the company's fortunes improved. Moynihan's total compensation was $13.1 million, according to an Associated Press calculation ...
- Fitch Rates AXIS Specialty Finance PLC Debt 'A-'; Affirms Ratings Business Wire - 12 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A-' rating to the $500 million senior unsecured notes issuance completed today by AXIS Specialty Finance PLC, a subsidiary of AXIS Capital Holdings, Limited .
- Final Glance: Credit Card companies Associated Press - 12 hours ago
Shares of some top credit card companies were mixed at the close of trading: American Express Co. rose $.34 or .4 percent, to $93.86. Capital One Financial Corp. fell $.02 or percent, to $75.01. Discover ...
- Final Glance: Insurance companies Associated Press - 12 hours ago
Shares of some top insurance companies were mixed at the close of trading: ACE L fell $.38 or .4 percent, to $97.77. Aflac Inc. rose $.39 or .6 percent, to $65.61. American International Group rose $.12 ...
- Final Glance: Banks companies Associated Press - 12 hours ago
Shares of some top banks companies were mixed at the close of trading: Bank of America Corp. fell $.02 or .1 percent, to $17.33. Citigroup Inc. fell $.09 or .2 percent, to $49.62. Goldman Sachs rose $1.66 ...
- Protect Your Financial Future Marketwired - 13 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank denies it knew of forex woes since 2006 Reuters - 13 hours ago
Deutsche Bank denied a German newspaper report on Friday that claimed a senior bank official knew of alleged currency market manipulation efforts as far back as 2006. The Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported on its website that a senior Deutsche currency trader attended meetings with officials from Bank of England eight …
- Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims on Behalf of Safeway Inc. Stockholders Business Wire - 13 hours ago
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Safeway Inc. concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by the private equity firm, Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
- Greece, lenders will miss March 10 deadline for rescue loan deal - sources Reuters - 13 hours ago
Greece and its international lenders will miss a self-imposed March 10 deadline to clinch a deal that will release the next tranche of the country's rescue loans, three senior Greek government sources said late on Friday. Greece and representatives of the European Union (EU) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) had …
- Parker Scheduled to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials Conference on March 18 at 9:40 a.m. London time (5:40 a.m. Eastern Time) Thomson Reuters ONE - 13 hours ago
CLEVELAND, March 7, 2014 - Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, today announced that it is scheduled to present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch ...
- Mavenir Systems, Inc. Announces the Repayment and Amendment of its Debt Facilities Business Wire - 13 hours ago
Mavenir Systems , a leading provider of software-based networking solutions, today announced the repayment of the outstanding balance of $15.0 million plus accrued interest on March 5, 2014 on its 2013 subordinated loan facility, using funds received in its recent Initial Public Offering .
- Brookfield Funds' Monthly Dividend Declaration Marketwired - 13 hours ago
Brookfield Global Listed Infrastructure Income Fund Inc. , Brookfield High Income Fund Inc. , Brookfield Mortgage Opportunity Income Fund Inc. and Brookfield Total Return Fund Inc. today announced that ...
- Several Nuveen Closed-End Funds Have Certain Long-Term Preferred Share Ratings Withdrawn Business Wire - 13 hours ago
Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions as well as individual investors, today announced that at the request of the fund’s investment adviser, Standard & Poor’s withdrew its long-term ratings from all series of Variable Rate Demand Preferred and MuniTerm Preferred shares issued …
- Paramount Resources Ltd. Receives Shares of Marquee Energy Ltd. in Consideration for Non-Core Assets Sold to Marquee Marketwired - 14 hours ago
Paramount Resources Ltd. announces that it has acquired ownership and control of 13,705,883 common shares of Marquee Energy Ltd. issued from treasury at a deemed price of $0.85 per share, representing ...
- Stocks drop on rising Ukraine tensions, oil gains Reuters - 14 hours ago
A surprisingly strong U.S. jobs report on Friday sent bond and gold prices sharply lower and initially lifted equity markets, but mounting tensions over Ukraine led stocks in Europe and elsewhere to retreat, while U.S. shares ended little changed. Diplomatic efforts to cool the crisis in Ukraine calmed markets earlier …
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks drop on rising Ukraine tensions, oil gains Reuters - UK Focus - 14 hours ago
A surprisingly strong U.S. jobs report on Friday sent bond and gold prices sharply lower and initially lifted equity markets, but mounting tensions over Ukraine led stocks in Europe and elsewhere to retreat, ...
- BofA executives' pay rose 12 percent in 2013 Reuters - 14 hours ago
- Bank of America executives' pay rose 12 percent in 2013 Reuters - 14 hours ago
- T-Mobile US, Inc. to Present at Deutsche Bank’s 22nd Annual Media, Internet & Telecom Conference Business Wire - 14 hours ago
J. Braxton Carter, Chief Financial Officer, and Neville R. Ray, Chief Technology Officer, of T-Mobile US, Inc. will give the keynote address at 11:40 a.m. Eastern Dayli
- MainGate Receives Morningstar’s Highest Rating Business Wire - 14 hours ago
The MainGate MLP Fund has received Morningstar’s five-star rating within the research firm’s Equity Energy category based on three-year performance ending 2/28/14. The Fund also is ranked #1 out 101 Equity Energy Funds based on three-year performance ending 2/28/14.
- D&B To Present At Investor Conferences; Reaffirms Guidance Business Wire - 14 hours ago
D&B , the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, today announced that Bob Carrigan, D&B’s President and CEO, will present at the Credit Suisse 2014 Global Services Conference on March 10 at 10:30 a.m.
- U.S. investigates two French banks for sanctions violations: source Reuters - 14 hours ago
U.S. authorities are investigating whether two French banks violated anti-money laundering rules and economic embargoes on countries like Iran, according to a person familiar with the investigation. Regulators in New York and Washington are looking at potential violations by Credit Agricole and Societe Generale of U.S. …
- BMO Financial Group Proxy Circular Now Available Marketwired - 14 hours ago
BMO Financial Group today announced that it has mailed its 2014 Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders and Management Proxy Circular to common shareholders of Bank of Montreal.
- Mark Carney wants more women on MPC Telegraph - 14 hours ago
Bank of England governor writes to Chancellor George Osborne with concerns over lack of women in senior roles
- Prudential Investments to Host Closed End Conference Call Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Prudential Investments announced it will host a conference call to provide market commentary and product updates for Prudential Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. and Prudential Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc.
- PZENA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, INC. ANNOUNCES FEBRUARY 28, 2014 ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT Thomson Reuters ONE - 14 hours ago
New York, NY, March 7, 2014: Pzena Investment Management, Inc. (NYSE: PZN) today reported its preliminary assets under management as of February 28, 2014. AUM for month-end February 2014, month-end January ...
- Figures on government spending and debt Associated Press - 15 hours ago
Figures on government spending and debt (last six digits are eliminated). The government's fiscal year runs Oct. 1 through Sept. 30.
- AllianzGI NFJ Dividend, Interest & Premium Strategy Fund AllianzGI Equity & Convertible Income Fund Declare Quarterly Distributions Business Wire - 15 hours ago
The Boards of Trustees of AllianzGI NFJ Dividend, Interest, & Premium Strategy Fund and AllianzGI Equity & Convertible Income Fund (collectively, the