- Sensex down around 200 points; banks fall Reuters - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
- Dr. Hugh Sampson presents Epicutaneous Immunotherapy for Food Allergy at the World Allergy Organization Conference Thomson Reuters ONE - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
Dr. Hugh Sampson presents Epicutaneous Immunotherapy for Food Allergy at the World Allergy Organization Conference B AGNEUX, France, Dec. 13, 2013 - DBV Technologies (Euronext: DBV - ISIN: FR0010417345), ...
- Food Poverty: 1.5m UK Pensioners Struggling Sky News - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
More than 1.5 million British pensioners are now living in food poverty - and the situation is set to worsen this winter, according to new research. The Centre for Economics and Business says a quarter of over-65s have had to make cutbacks on food over the past three years, and over one million are malnourished or at risk …
- Cubist Statement on FDA Action on the Use of Antibiotics in Farm Animals Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Cubist Pharmaceuticals issued the following statement today regarding the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s new voluntary plan to phase out the use of certain antibiotics f
- FDA Advisory Committee Recommends the Investigational SGLT2 Inhibitor Dapagliflozin for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes in Adults Business Wire - 9 hours ago
AstraZeneca and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Endocrinologic and Metabolic Drugs Advisory Committee voted 13-1 that the benefits of dapagliflozin use outweigh identified risks and support marketing of dapagliflozin as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic …
- Ford to hire 11,000 during record 2014 Telegraph - 9 hours ago
Car maker Ford is to hire 11,000 people as it rolls out 23 new vehicles next year, the biggest launch year in the company's 110-year history
- Hotel in Waikiki Offers Great Deal For Oregon State and Boise State Football Fans Marketwired - 9 hours ago
- Application-layer Attacks Sparking New Investments in DDoS solutions, Reports Infonetics Business Wire - 9 hours ago
- Barber & Banker Serving as Sponsor for Revolutions: Spinning for Healthcare Fundraiser Marketwired - 10 hours ago
The Alaska injury attorneys at Barber & Banker have been representing clients who were wrongfully injured in car accidents, trucking accidents, drunk driving accidents, construction accidents and in many ...
- Cimetrix Announces Next Generation of Equipment Control Software Marketwired - 10 hours ago
Cimetrix Incorporated , a leading provider of factory automation and equipment control software solutions for the global semiconductor, photovoltaic, LED, and other electronics industries, today announced ...
- PrimeSport Offers Official Ticket and VIP Hospitality Packages for Utah State & Northern Illinois Fans for the 2013 San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl Marketwired - 10 hours ago
PrimeSport, the leader in providing direct access to the biggest sporting events on the planet, is offering fans an opportunity to be a VIP at the 2013 San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl. PrimeSport ...
- PrimeSport Offers Louisville and Miami Fans Official Ticket and VIP Hospitality Packages for 2013 Russell Athletic Bowl Marketwired - 10 hours ago
PrimeSport, the leader in providing direct access to the biggest sporting events on the planet, is offering fans an opportunity to be a VIP at the 2013 Russell Athletic Bowl with official ticket and VIP ...
- Medallion Financial Renews $150,000,000 Credit Facility Business Wire - 11 hours ago
Medallion Financial Corp. , a specialty finance company with a leading position servicing the taxicab industry and other niche markets, announced that, through a special purpose subsidiary, it had renewed a commercial paper conduit facility agreement with DZ Bank AG Deutsche Zentral-Genossenschaftsbank as Agent for its …
- Methode Electronics, Inc.'s Board of Directors Approves Dividend Marketwired - 11 hours ago
Methode Electronics, Inc. , a global developer of custom engineered and application specific products and solutions, announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 ...
- Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc., Raises Its Regular Quarterly Dividend by 14.3% Business Wire - 12 hours ago
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. today declared an increased regular quarterly dividend of $0.016 per share. This new level is an increase of 14.3% from the prior regular quarterly dividend amount of $0.014.
- Kabam's Hit Mobile Game Blastron Now Also Offered in Browsers via Facebook Business Wire - 13 hours ago
Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games for traditional players, today announced that its Blastron robot shooting game, popular with iPhone and Android u
- BevMo! Cellar Master Wilfred Wong Receives Wine Person of Excellence Award Marketwired - 13 hours ago
BevMo!, the ultimate neighborhood specialty beverage retailer, is proud to announce that cellar master Wilfred Wong has been honored with Wine Consumer magazine's Seal of Excellence award for "Wine ...
- Give the Ultimate Gaming Experience With E FUN's APEN MoFunTouch Digital Pen This Holiday Marketwired - 13 hours ago
- Fighting Childhood Obesity & Reading Food Labels Among Top Food News and Trends of 2013 Marketwired - 13 hours ago
- Announcing Exciting Changes for the Annual CedarCrestone HR Systems Survey Marketwired - 14 hours ago
For over 16 years, CedarCrestone has annually published the most important white paper on HR technologies adoption and value, firmly establishing its role as an industry thought leader and trusted partner. ...
- TrueCar gets $30 million from Paul Allen's Vulcan Capital Reuters - 14 hours ago
(Reuters) - TrueCar.com, a car pricing information website, said it received a $30 million investment from Microsoft Corp co-founder Paul Allen's Vulcan Capital. Vulcan Capital, the investment arm of Vulcan Inc, has been investing $10-$100 million in internet and technology companies. "We believe TrueCar.com's negotiation-free …
- Overlake Doubles Percentage of Meat Raised Without Antibiotics Used in Hospital Meals Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Overlake Medical Center announced today that it has doubled its efforts to use meat raised without antibiotics, just as the Food and Drug Administration took steps this week toward
- Research and Markets: Car Leasing Market in Central and Eastern Europe 2014-2018 Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Car Leasing Market in Central and Eastern Europe 2014-2018"
- Top Executives from Facebook, Ford, MillerCoors, Publicis Groupe, Salesforce and Twitter to Keynote at 2014 International CES Business Wire - 14 hours ago
The Consumer Electronics Association ® today announced the top executives speaking on the Brand Matters keynote to be held at the 2014 International CES® on Wednesday, January 8, 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Exposing Undernutrition Marketwired - 14 hours ago
- / CORRECTION - JARP Publishing Marketwired - 15 hours ago
- Research and Markets: Global Gas Detection Equipment Report 2014-2018: Mine Safety Appliances, Honeywell, Drägerwerk & Industrial Scientific Dominate Business Wire - 15 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Gas Detection Equipment Market 2014-2018" report to th
- Spring Releases FMLA White Paper for Human Resource Professionals Marketwired - 15 hours ago
Spring Consulting Group announced today the release of a new educational white paper for human resource professionals. The white paper, titled "Managing an Absent Workforce: A Guide to the Family ...
- London-listed Kazakh paper firm raided by police in Almaty Reuters - UK Focus - 15 hours ago
Kazakhstan Kagazy said its paper making operations in Almaty were raided this week by financial police who accused the company of involvement in criminal activities and tax evasion. Kagazy said in a statement there appeared to be a link between the Almaty raid and recent developments in its London legal action against …
- Fitch to Upgrade S-T Rating to 'F1+' on Houston Airport Sys Sr Lien CP Notes Ser A & B Business Wire - 15 hours ago
On the effective date of Dec. 18, 2013, Fitch Ratings will upgrade the short-term rating to 'F1+' from 'F1' assigned to the $150,000,000 City of Houston, Texas airport system lien commercial paper notes, series A and B .
- Dolce Vita Games Brings the Circus to the iPhone With New Game Circus Life Marketwired - 16 hours ago
Dolce Vita Games, a new European mobile game developer, is launching today along with its first title, Circus Life, now available for free from the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Created by ...
- Goo Technologies and Ludei to Reinvent HTML5 Gaming Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Goo Technologies, the leader in HTML5 high-end graphics for games and interactive visualizations on the web and the company behind the Goo Engine®, today announced that it is partn
- Food services company Aramark's shares rise 12 pct in debut Reuters - UK Focus - 17 hours ago
Shares of Aramark Holdings Corp rose as much as 12 percent in their market debut, valuing the food services provider at about $5.13 billion in its third appearance as a public company. Aramark raised $725 million after its initial public offering of 36.3 million shares was priced at $20 per share, the low end of its expected …
- UK supermarkets should be criminally liable for food fraud - report Reuters - 17 hours ago
Supermarkets and other food sellers should be held criminally liable if they sell mislabelled meat to customers, according to a government-commissioned study on Thursday launched in the wake of a horsemeat scandal. In an interim report, Chris Elliott, director of the Institute for Global Food Security at Queen's University …
- Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Now Available for iOS Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is now available for select iOS devices. Upon its original release, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas took the gr