- VerteCore Seeks to Hire 1,000 Sales People and Manufacturer … Marketwired - 12 minutes ago
- Cartel Blue Inc. Announces Six Figure Apparel Order … Marketwired - 12 minutes ago
- Helmerich & Payne misses 2Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 11 minutes ago
On a per-share basis, the Tulsa, Oklahoma-based company said it had net income of 19 cents. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring gains, came to 24 cents per share. The results did not meet Wall Street expectations. ...
- AP Top Extended Financial Headlines at 6:30 a.m. E … Associated Press - 12 minutes ago
The Justice Department says two companies crucial to the business of U.S. energy exploration _ Halliburton and Baker Hughes _ have abandoned their planned merger
- Today's Top Supply Chain and Logistics News From W … @ The Wall Street Journal - 12 minutes ago
Delivering up-to-the minute news, analysis, interviews and explanatory journalism on logistics, supply-chain management, e-commerce and more
- Hungary aiming to drive Uber ride-hailing app out of … Associated Press - 12 minutes ago
BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) — The Hungarian government says it wants to drive out ride-hailing app Uber from the country and is proposing new legislation to crack down on unlicensed passenger transport.
- Reckitt Benckiser executive slapped in South Korea … Reuters - 12 minutes ago
An executive from British consumer goods giant Reckitt Benckiser (RB.L) was slapped during an emotional news conference as he apologized on Monday over deadly lung injuries linked to the use of humidifier sterilizers marketed by the firm. Ata Safdar, head of Reckitt Benckiser Korea and Japan, bowed several times in apology …
- Kraken Reports 2015 Financial Results Marketwired - 12 minutes ago
Kraken Sonar Inc. announced it has filed its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2015. Additional information concerning the Company, including its audited consolidated ...
- CEMEX to Divest Certain Assets in the U.S. Business Wire - 12 minutes ago
CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. announced today that it has reached an agreement in principle for the sale of certain assets in the U.S. to Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua, S.A.B.