- Cyrus Mistry Defends Tata Record @ Bloomberg - 12 minutes ago
- Verizon warily staying with deal to buy Yahoo AFP - 14 minutes ago
- China's offshore yuan falls to fresh six-year low after … Reuters - 7 minutes ago
China's offshore yuan slipped to fresh six-year low on Thursday after the People's Bank of China set a weaker midpoint. The offshore yuan touched 6.7921 per dollar in morning trade, the weakest level since ...
- Inland Empire to be First to See ‘Yes on 61’ Drug Pricing … Business Wire - 8 minutes ago
Yes on Prop. 61:
- Tropical Landscapes Finance Facility Unlocks Private … Marketwired - 8 minutes ago
The Tropical Landscapes Finance Facility, launched in Jakarta yesterday, will bring long-term finance to projects and companies that stimulate green growth and improve rural livelihoods.
- China September industrial profit growth slows, signals … Reuters - 9 minutes ago
Profit growth in China's industrial firms slowed in September from the previous month's rapid pace as several sectors showed weak activity, suggesting the world's second-biggest economy remains underpowered despite emerging signs of stability. Profits in September rose 7.7 percent to 577.1 billion yuan, slowing sharply …
- Earnings Watch @ The Wall Street Journal - 12 minutes ago
- [$$] Homeland Security Probes U.S. Aluminum Firms Over … @ The Wall Street Journal - 12 minutes ago
Federal investigators have launched a probe into whether U.S. companies linked to a Chinese billionaire illegally avoided punitive import tariffs on Chinese aluminum.
- [$$] Hilton Cuts 2016 Forecast, Says Spin Offs On Track … @ The Wall Street Journal - 12 minutes ago
Hilton Worldwide Holdings, in the process of turning itself into three separate entities, cut its profit forecast for the year as a key indicator of pricing power grew less than expected in the latest ...
- Detroit Keeps Foot on the Gas When It Comes to Tru … @ The Wall Street Journal - 12 minutes ago
GM, Ford and Fiat Chrysler are pledging to expand U.S. capacity to make pickups and SUVs as passenger car sales slump, exacerbating a budding price war for the industry’s best-selling vehicles.