- Full Show: Bloomberg Markets Middle East (08/28) @ Bloomberg - 15 minutes ago
- Chinese banks' bad debts creep up but not all doom … CNBC - 27 minutes ago
While non-performing loan ratios crept up in the Chinese bank sector, recent results reflect a stabilization in asset deterioration, an analyst said.
- Oil prices pull back as investors lock in profits @ MarketWatch - 8 minutes ago
Oil prices were choppy as Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen signalled growing conviction that the central bank will raise short-term interest rates in the weeks or months ahead.
- [$$] Anemic IPO Market Is Poised for a Rebound @ The Wall Street Journal - 11 minutes ago
A flood of share debuts is expected to invigorate the listless IPO market after the coming Labor Day holiday, but the revival may be short-lived.
- ASETEK - Mandatory Notification of Trade Business Wire - 12 minutes ago
- Wheels up for China's new aero-engine group AFP - 13 minutes ago
- FOREX-Dollar starts the week with Fed-inspired gai … Reuters - UK Focus - 14 minutes ago
The dollar stood tall in Asian trading on Monday, after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's upbeat comments on the U.S (Other OTC: UBGXF - news) . The euro was flat at $1.1202, while the dollar index, which tracks the greenback against a basket of six rivals, was down slightly on the day at 95.519. At the Fed's annual …
- SE Asia Stocks-Fall as Fed's Yellen makes stronger … Reuters - 14 minutes ago
By Aparajita Saxena Aug 29 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets were trading lower on Monday, in line with broader Asian peers, after U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen hinted that a rate ...
- Santhera to Report Half-Year 2016 Financial Results … GlobeNewswire - 20 minutes ago
Liestal, Switzerland, August 29, 2016 - Santhera Pharmaceuticals (SIX: SANN), a Swiss specialty pharmaceutical company, will announce the financial results for the first half-year 2016 on Tuesday, September 6, ...