Dublin, Sept. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Industrial V-belt Market Research Report by End Use Industries (Agriculture, Automotive, and Food and Beverages), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Industrial V-belt Market size was estimated at USD 1,130.86 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,183.53 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 4.99% to reach USD 1,515.17 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Industrial V-belt to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on End Use Industries, the Industrial V-belt Market was examined across Agriculture, Automotive, Food and Beverages, Metals and Mining, and Power and energy.
Based on Geography, the Industrial V-belt Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Industrial V-belt Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Industrial V-belt Market, including Belt Technologies, Inc., ContiTech AG, Dayco IP Holdings, LLC, Fenner Limited, Gates Corporation, Industrial belts corporation, Mitsuboshi Belting Ltd., Montana International, Optibelt, and Volta Belting Technology Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Industrial V-belt Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Industrial V-belt Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Industrial V-belt Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Industrial V-belt Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Industrial V-belt Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Industrial V-belt Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Industrial V-belt Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Increasing demand for the V-belt from the automotive and metals & mining industries
18.104.22.168. Rising demand from food & beverage industries
22.214.171.124. Growing usage of V-belts for spooling machines in the textile industry
126.96.36.199. Mechanical problems and high costs connected with gear drives
188.8.131.52. Growth in number of design improvements in engine belts
184.108.40.206. Rise in innovation to improve belt reliability and torque transmission
220.127.116.11. Availability of substitutes for V-belts
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6. Industrial V-belt Market, by End Use Industries
6.4. Food and Beverages
6.5. Metals and Mining
6.6. Power and energy
7. Americas Industrial V-belt Market
7.6. United States
8. Asia-Pacific Industrial V-belt Market
8.10. South Korea
9. Europe, Middle East & Africa Industrial V-belt Market
9.8. Saudi Arabia
9.9. South Africa
9.11. United Arab Emirates
9.12. United Kingdom
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
10.1.2. Business Strategy
10.1.3. Product Satisfaction
10.2. Market Ranking Analysis
10.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
10.4. Competitive Scenario
10.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
10.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
10.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
10.4.4. Investment & Funding
10.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
11. Company Usability Profiles
11.1. Belt Technologies, Inc.
11.2. ContiTech AG
11.3. Dayco IP Holdings, LLC
11.4. Fenner Limited
11.5. Gates Corporation
11.6. Industrial belts corporation
11.7. Mitsuboshi Belting Ltd.
11.8. Montana International
11.10. Volta Belting Technology Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5aqoly
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900