3D Printing Medical Devices Market Research Report by Type (Bone and Cartilage Scaffolds, Ligament & Tendon Scaffolds, Prosthetics & Implants, Surgical Guides, and Surgical Instruments), by Technology (Droplet Deposition or Extrusion-Based Technologies, Electron Beam Melting, Laser Beam Melting, Photopolymerization, and Three-Dimensional Printing), by Component, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, March 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "3D Printing Medical Devices Market Research Report by Type, by Technology, by Component, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06033989/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market is expected to grow from USD 1,222.38 Million in 2020 to USD 2,375.19 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market is expected to grow from EUR 1,071.80 Million in 2020 to EUR 2,082.61 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market is expected to grow from GBP 952.83 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,851.44 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market is expected to grow from JPY 130,458.92 Million in 2020 to JPY 253,492.96 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market is expected to grow from AUD 1,775.05 Million in 2020 to AUD 3,449.09 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the 3D Printing Medical Devices to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the 3D Printing Medical Devices Market studied across Bone and Cartilage Scaffolds, Ligament & Tendon Scaffolds, Prosthetics & Implants, Surgical Guides, Surgical Instruments, and Tissue Engineering Products. The Prosthetics & Implants further studied across Custom Implants and Standard Implants. The Surgical Guides further studied across Craniomaxillofacial Guides, Dental Guides, and Orthopedic Guides. The Surgical Instruments further studied across Retractors, Scalpels, and Surgical Fasteners.
Based on Technology, the 3D Printing Medical Devices Market studied across Droplet Deposition or Extrusion-Based Technologies, Electron Beam Melting, Laser Beam Melting, Photopolymerization, and Three-Dimensional Printing. The Droplet Deposition or Extrusion-Based Technologies further studied across Fused Deposition Modeling, Low-Temperature Deposition Manufacturing, and Multiphase Jet Solidification. The Laser Beam Melting further studied across Direct Metal Laser Sintering, Lasercusing, Selective Laser Melting, and Selective Laser Sintering. The Photopolymerization further studied across Digital Light Processing, Polyjet 3D Printing Technology, Stereolithography, and Two-Photon Polymerization.
Based on Component, the 3D Printing Medical Devices Market studied across Ceramics, Equipment, Materials, Paper, Services & Software, and Wax. The Equipment further studied across 3D Bioprinters and 3D Printers.
Based on End User, the 3D Printing Medical Devices Market studied across Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, and Hospitals.
Based on Geography, the 3D Printing Medical Devices Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market including 3D HUBS B.V., 3D Systems, Inc., 3T Additive Manufacturing Ltd., Anatomics Pty Ltd., Apium Additive Technologies GmbH, Arkema SA, Carbon, Inc., EnvisionTEC, Inc., EOS GmbH, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, INTAMSYS TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD., Javelin Technologies Inc., Materialise NV, Organovo Holdings Inc, Prodways Group, RAPIDMADE, INC, Renishaw PLC, Solvay SA, Stratasys Ltd., and Victrex PLC.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the 3D Printing Medical Devices Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06033989/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001