- 2016 Buick Encore Sport Touring adds new turbo eng … Associated Press - 7 minutes ago
- US defense secretary calls for faster technology d … Associated Press - 10 minutes ago
- India seen holding off for now on reducing raw sugar … Reuters - 2 minutes 43 seconds ago
MUMBAI/LONDON (Reuters) - Indian authorities are expected to hold off before cutting or cancelling a 40 percent raw sugar import duty as a last resort to tackle surging domestic prices as the country shifts from net exporter to importer. Soaring domestic sugar prices in the world's second-biggest producer, where drought …
- The secret weapon $16 billion startup WeWork plans … Business Insider - 3 minutes 46 seconds ago
Dave Fano’s mantra is that buildings equal data. In every office building, there’s...
- Oil ends session up; misses $50-target amid profit … Reuters - UK Focus - 4 minutes 27 seconds ago
Oil prices rose about 2 percent on Wednesday after the U.S. government reported a larger-than-expected drop in crude inventories, but profit-taking after the data kept prices below the $50 a barrel level that oil bulls had been hoping for. The U.S. Energy Information Administration said crude inventories fell 4.2 million …
- [$$] Hewlett Packard and Microsoft: Why Focus Is In, … @ The Wall Street Journal - 4 minutes 33 seconds ago
Downsizing at big tech companies is a cautionary tale that size doesn’t always win.
- This is what disappointment looks like for the Pen … Business Insider - 4 minutes 38 seconds ago
America's most expensive weapons system ever just hit another snag. The F-35 Lightning II...
- May Auto Sales Likely Curbed by Fewer Weekend Shopping … Business Wire - 5 minutes ago
TrueCar, Inc. projects total new vehicle sales, including fleet deliveries, will reach 1,569,538 units in May, down 4 percent from a year ago, restrained by one less weekend compared with the same month in 2015.
- Fed's Kaplan sees two rate hikes in 2016, Brexit a … Reuters - UK Focus - 6 minutes ago
Dallas Federal Reserve Bank President Robert Kaplan on Wednesday said the Fed should raise U.S (Other OTC: UBGXF - news) . "In the near future, I'd advocate taking the step" of raising the Fed's benchmark policy rate, Kaplan said in Houston, adding that it's "very possible" the outcome of the U.K.'s so-called Brexit referendum …
- May Meltdown: Can Copper Fall to Its January Lows? Market Realist - 6 minutes ago
Copper prices resumed their downside in May after remaining relatively strong in April. So far in May, the LME three-month copper contract has fallen 8.5%.