- ALLEN COULTER TO DIRECT FIRST EPISODE OF THE EPIX ORIGINAL … Business Wire - 39 minutes ago
- Cable: May Had Hinkley Concerns As Home Sec Sky News - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
Theresa May had concerns about the Hinkley Point nuclear power plant deal during the coalition government, according to Sir Vince Cable. The Lib Dem former business secretary told Sky News that Mrs May as home secretary was "anxious" about having Chinese involvement in the £18bn project. There has also been criticism …
- EPIX DEMONSTRATES ITS COMMITMENT TO PREMIUM STAND UP … Business Wire - 39 minutes ago
Premium TV network EPIX®, while conducting its first Television Critics Tour presentation, reinforced its long-standing commitment to premium stand up comedy with upcoming specials from Wanda Sykes and Tom Papa.
- EPIX UNVEILS PREMIERE DATES FOR ITS FIRST SLATE OF … Business Wire - 39 minutes ago
Premium TV network EPIX®, while conducting its first Television Critics Association Tour presentation, today announced the premiere dates for its inaugural slate of EPIX Original scripted series.
- Here are some of the most important moments from Boeing's … Business Insider - 43 minutes ago
This year, Boeing is celebrating its centennial anniversary. In the century since its...
- Wall Street's big investors are piling into touris … Business Insider - 53 minutes ago
Rainmakers are betting on tourists to bring in some serious profits. The Carlyle Group, the...
- GlaxoSmithKline Increases Top Line in 2Q16 @ Market Realist - 58 minutes ago
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) reported a 10.9% increase in its top line in its 2Q16 earnings on July 27, 2016. It met Wall Street analysts’ estimates for revenues and EPS.
- J.K. Rowling bids farewell to Harry Potter at "Cursed … Reuters - UK Focus - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
A new "Harry Potter" play that opened to swooning reviews and delighted gasps from the audience marks the end of the journey for the beloved boy wizard, his creator J.K. Rowling said at the play's premiere in London on Saturday. Billed as the eighth instalment in the series, the play "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" …