- Brexit Not the Only Thing Worrying Markets, Says R … @ Bloomberg - 15 minutes ago
- Swiss National Bank's Jordan says still room for policy … Reuters - 18 minutes ago
The Swiss National Bank has further room to manoeuvre in its monetary policy and will not shy away from using unconventional measures if that is in the country's interests, its chairman said on Friday. Like other central banks, the SNB has had to take unconventional measures over the past years to react to powerful shocks …
- European stocks slide as GDP data, earnings stream … @ MarketWatch - 10 minutes ago
All sectors on the Stoxx 600 are in the red, though the pan-European index is still on track to gains for April.
- Sanofi confident it can win Medivation shareholder … Reuters - 10 minutes ago
Sanofi (SASY.PA), which reported higher quarterly profit on Friday boosted by its Genzyme division, is confident Medivation (MDVN.O) shareholders will back its proposed takeover of the U.S. cancer drug company. The French drugmaker went public on Thursday with a $9.3 billion offer to buy Medivation after it stonewalled …
- [$$] U.S. Stock Plunge Weighs on Global Markets @ The Wall Street Journal - 12 minutes ago
Global stocks were mostly lower on the last trading day of the month, as a late-day selloff in U.S. tech shares reverberated overseas.
- Net Asset Value(s) Business Wire - 12 minutes ago
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Funds Date TIDM ISIN Code Shares in Issue Currency Net Asset Value NAV/per Share First Trust ETF Global AlphaDEX 28.04.2016 FGBL.LN IE00BYTH6121 100,002.00 USD 3,969,752.96 ...
- Restaurant Group shares dive 20% @ BBC News - 13 minutes ago
Shares in Restaurant Group - the owner of Chiquito, Frankie & Benny's and Garfunkel's - dive more than 20% after it cuts its profit forecast.
- Sensex poised for first weekly drop in three as earnings … Reuters - 14 minutes ago
India's stock markets fell on Friday as ICICI Bank slumped more than 2 percent after reporting its smallest quarterly profit in nearly a decade, as indexes headed for their first weekly decline in three after disappointing quarterly results. ICICI Bank, India's second-biggest private sector lender by assets, declined 2.5 …
- SABMiller could spin off more European assets Sharecast - 14 minutes ago
(ShareCast News) - Brewing giant SABMiller is set to spin off its businesses in central and eastern Europe, as part of the package of commitments being agreed between its suitor AB InBev and the European ...