- Pritzker: We’re Working Well With Trump Transition … @ Bloomberg - 12 minutes ago
- Rocket Internet SE: Delivery Hero acquires foodpan … EQS Group - 15 minutes ago
- [$$] Commerce Department to Continue Imposing Duties … @ The Wall Street Journal - 4 minutes 29 seconds ago
The U.S. Department of Commerce on Friday said it would continue imposing duties on washing machines built in China by Samsung Electronics Co. and LG Electronics.
- Weekend Sip: Hipsters Adopt a Queen Elizabeth Fav … @ MarketWatch - 4 minutes 39 seconds ago
Cherry Heering, a red liqueur said to be a hit with Queen Elizabeth II, has recently caught on with hipsters. WSJ's Charles Passy and Lunch Break's Tanya Rivero give it a taste-test.
- Stock market’s velocity after Trump has Wall Street … @ MarketWatch - 7 minutes ago
Do I hear 20,000? 21,000? That’st the question investors are posing after Donald Trump’s postelection ebullience has stretched equity markets deeper into the record books since Nov. 8.
- Assurant, Inc. Announces Notes Tender Offer Business Wire - 9 minutes ago
Assurant, Inc. announced today it has commenced a cash tender offer to purchase up to $100,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 6.750% Senior Notes due 2034 .
- Can JCPenney’s Growth Strategies Boost Sales? @ Market Realist - 10 minutes ago
Sales at JCPenney (JCP) and other department stores have been under pressure due to severe competition from online retailers like Amazon (AMZN) and discount or off-price retailers.
- Warren Buffett Becomes World's Second Richest Person … @ Forbes - 11 minutes ago
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is now the second richest person in the world, according to FORBES calculations.
- The Satellites Streamlining Global Trade @ Bloomberg - 11 minutes ago