- New Car Sales Soar As High Street Drowns Sky News - 8 minutes ago
New (KOSDAQ: 160550.KQ - news) car sales accelerated by almost 10% in August, according to industry figures, as a separate report highlighted the damage caused to high street spending by wet summer weather. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) said 79,060 vehicles left showrooms last month - a rise of …
- British, Spanish PM urge 'real' reform of eurozone AFP - 9 minutes ago
- Abstract Data in SSA Numident Records Would Protect … Business Wire - 3 minutes 23 seconds ago
SubscriberWise®, the leading provider of analytics driven subscriber decision management technology and the nation’s largest issuing consumer reporting agency for the communications industry, announced today that the company is intensifying its plea for the leading political outsiders - Donald Trump and Ben Carson - to …
- Karen Millen boss quits after failed takeover atte … Telegraph - 4 minutes 11 seconds ago
Mike Shearwood leaves the fashion retailer after being told by its Icelandic owners the company was not up for sale
- Gold steadies ahead of U.S. payrolls data Reuters - 6 minutes ago
Gold steadied on Friday after a two-day drop as traders took to the sidelines ahead of a U.S. payrolls report which is being closely watched for clues about the timing of a Federal Reserve interest rate rise. A stronger than forecast number could boost expectations that the Fed is likely to increase rates in the near term, …
- EU leaders raise concerns as migrants scuffle with … Sharecast - 9 minutes ago
(ShareCast News) - Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said that flow of migrants into Europe was endless and that tens of millions more could arrive if the European Union did not protect its borders....
- Research and Markets: North American Gas Market Outlook … Business Wire - 12 minutes ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North American Gas Outlook to 2030" report to their offering.
- Saab Has Issued a 4 Year Floating Rate Note Business Wire - 13 minutes ago