- Harvard's Nye: This Is Not the End of Globalizatio … @ Bloomberg - 14 minutes ago
- Japan’s Kyushu Railway IPO chugs ahead on debut CNBC - 22 minutes ago
Japan's largest IPO this year, Kyushu Railway, turned out to be just the ticket for the country's yield-starved investors, taking the fast track higher on Tuesday.
- China employment stable overall, but under pressure … Reuters - 22 minutes ago
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's employment is stable overall, but is still under pressure as the economy slows, the country's labour ministry said at a press conference on Tuesday. (Reporting by Yawen Chen ...
- [$$] Gold Edges Down Despite Pick Up In Indian Buy … @ The Wall Street Journal - 22 minutes ago
Gold prices are down in Asia trade, as investors keep close watch on whether the U.S. Federal Reserve will increase rates by December.
- Andrew Liveris on the Future of Dow @ Bloomberg - 29 minutes ago
- Canada Pension Invests $375 Million in CapitaLand’s … Bloomberg - 30 minutes ago
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, the country’s largest pension fund, said it invested $375 million CapitaLand Ltd.’s latest China property fund.
- China Unicom: All We Have Is Hope, Deutsche Downgr … @ Barrons.com - 33 minutes ago
China Unicom (762.Hong Kong/CHU) is a divisive stock. On the one hand, China Unicom's operating metrics is dismal. China Unicom issued a profit warning last week saying its net profit in the first nine months this year is expected to fall by about 80% from a year ago.
- Korean Stocks Tied to China Plunge on Tourism Curbing … @ Bloomberg - 36 minutes ago
South Korean stocks that rely on Chinese tourists slumped on concern local governments on the mainland are trying to limit the flow of visitors to the peninsula amid rising tension over a missile-defense ...