- Paris' giant Station F startup hub has delayed … @ Business Insider UK - 45 minutes ago
- UK chancellor Philip Hammond is being asked about Uber's … @ Business Insider UK - 51 minutes ago
Uber is facing yet more scrutiny from politicians this week after an MP questioned whether the company was paying enough tax. Labour politician Iain Wright tabled a written question in parliament on Friday, asking chancellor Philip Hammond whether he had calculated the potential VAT owed by Uber. Wright's question came …
- Paying for a pint with your finger: The tech that could … Sky News - 52 minutes ago
- Oxford once again tops list of UK's least affordable … The Guardian - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Across the UK, the average house price has risen by 32%, while city earnings have only climbed 7%. Home affordability in Britain is at its worst level since 2008, with Oxford, London and Winchester the UK’s most unaffordable places to buy. Affordability ratings, which compare the costs of buying a home in an area with …
- 3 Footsie stocks I wouldn’t touch with a bargepole Fool.co.uk - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
Royston Wild looks at two FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE: UKX) stocks facing an uphill struggle.
- How Lloyds Banking Group plc could boost your investing … Fool.co.uk - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
Roland Head explains why Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON:LLOY) provides a valuable lesson that could increase your investment returns.
- GOP proposal aims to end insurance mandate in ' … Associated Press - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — A draft Republican bill replacing President Barack Obama's health care law would end its Medicaid expansion, scrap fines on people not buying insurance and eliminate taxes on the medical industry and higher earners.
- 2 bargain basement stocks I’m avoiding like the pl … Fool.co.uk - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
Don't be tempted by P/E ratios under nine and 6%-plus dividend yields.