- CBI president: Bosses must heed public's anger over … Sky News - 20 minutes ago
Company bosses must heed the anti-establishment sentiment exemplified by last year's votes in favour of Brexit and Donald Trump if they are to restore public trust in business, the CBI's president has warned. Speaking to Sky News at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Paul Drechsler said it was crucial that the sense among …
- Tata Said to Explore Boosting Stakes @ Bloomberg - 21 minutes ago
- Baidu Hires Ex-Microsoft Exec As COO In Artificial … @ Investor's Business Daily - 9 minutes ago
- Governor Otter Proclaims Jan. 22-28 “Idaho School Choice … Business Wire - 12 minutes ago
Governor C. L. “Butch” Otter has proclaimed Jan. 22-28 as Idaho School Choice Week. Fully 14 other governors and more than 500 mayors and county leaders have made similar proclamations.
- Governor Hutchinson Proclaims Jan. 22-28 “Arkansas … Business Wire - 15 minutes ago
Gov. Hutchinson has officially proclaimed Jan. 22-28 as Arkansas School Choice Week, joining 14 other governors and more than 500 mayors and county leaders who have issued similar proclamations.
- Governor Ducey Proclaims Jan. 22-28 “Arizona School … Business Wire - 15 minutes ago
Jan. 22-28 is officially Arizona School Choice Week, thanks to a proclamation from Governor Doug Ducey. He joins more than a dozen other governors and more than 500 city and county leaders nationwide in issuing similar proclamations.
- AP Source: GM to announce $1B factory investment, new … Associated Press - 16 minutes ago
DETROIT (AP) — A person briefed on the matter says General Motors will announce a $1 billion investment in its factories that will create or keep around 1,000 jobs.
- What Investors Should Be Watching in China This Ye … @ Bloomberg - 23 minutes ago