Summary. This report includes an assessment of the disease epidemiology and 10-year patient-based forecast (PBF) across the 8MM for marketed and pipeline therapies with established mechanisms of action and cell therapies by class, including early to late clinical stage pipeline products, with a launch date assessment by market for acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
New York, Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Size and Trend Report including Epidemiology, Disease Management, Pipeline Analysis, Competitor Assessment, Unmet Needs, Clinical Trial Strategies and Forecast, 2021-2031" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06382920/?utm_source=GNW
In addition to PBF sales data for the 8MM, this report contains sales forecast extrapolations for an additional 7 geographical markets (7M), totaling 15 markets (15M).
These sales forecast extrapolations leverage data on pharmaceutical sales and drug availability from World Markets Healthcare (WMH) and POLI Price Intelligence databases.
The report also analyzes the clinical and commercial landscapes of AML, with pricing assumptions based on currently marketed products by class of cell therapies, accompanied by a transparent forecast methodology.
Additionally, the report evaluates indication-specific unmet needs and competitive assessment, and identifies key future players in the cell therapy market.
- Cell therapies will face a high level of competition in AML. The first-line therapy is well covered by 7+3 and venetoclax regimens for both fit and unfit patients, pushing cell therapy agents to later lines of therapy
- The AML pipeline is dominated by CAR-T cells. Despite poor efficacy results for chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T cells thus far in AML, industrial investment in the field continues.
- patient-based forecast projects the AML cell therapy market across the 8MM to reach $925 million in 2031, while across the 15MM, the overall AML market sales are projected to reach peak sales of $3.1 billion.
- A high level of unmet need for cell therapy agents exists in certain patient populations.
- Report deliverables include a PowerPoint report and Excel-based forecast model
- Forecast includes 8 countries
- Forecast covers 2021-2031
- Seven markets are extrapolated, obtaining a 15-market value for all AML therapeutics
- This report includes disease epidemiology, a 10-year patient-based forecast for marketed and pipeline therapies with established mechanisms of action and cell & gene therapies by class, including early- to late clinical stage pipeline products with launch date assessment by 8MM market.
Reasons to Buy
OBTAIN CELL THERAPY SALES FORECASTS ACROSS MULTIPLE REGIONS
GAIN INSIGHT INTO PROMISING EARLY STAGE APPROACHES
Our indication specific forecast models answer questions such as -
- What is the target patient pool for cell & gene therapies in each cancer indication?
- Which patient groups are more likely to receive these therapies?
- What does the cell & gene therapy clinical stage pipeline look like in each cancer indication
- What is the anticipated breakdown between autologous and allogeneic cell therapies?
- When will cell & gene therapies launch in eac h market?
- What is the total market value projected for the forecast end, in 2031?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06382920/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001