Advanced Tires Market Research Report by Technology Type (All-In-One Tires, Autonomous Vehicle Advanced Tires, Chip-Embedded Tires, D Printed Tires, and Multi-Chamber Tires), by Type (Airless Tires, Pneumatic Tires, and Run-Flat Tires), by Material Type, by Off-Highway Vehicle Type , by On-Highway Vehicle Type - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, March 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Advanced Tires Market Research Report by Technology Type, by Type, by Material Type, by Off-Highway Vehicle Type, by On-Highway Vehicle Type - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06033994/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Advanced Tires Market is expected to grow from USD 284.94 Million in 2020 to USD 718.29 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Advanced Tires Market is expected to grow from EUR 249.84 Million in 2020 to EUR 629.81 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Advanced Tires Market is expected to grow from GBP 222.10 Million in 2020 to GBP 559.90 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Advanced Tires Market is expected to grow from JPY 30,410.31 Million in 2020 to JPY 76,659.74 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Advanced Tires Market is expected to grow from AUD 413.77 Million in 2020 to AUD 1,043.05 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Advanced Tires to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology Type , the Advanced Tires Market studied across All-In-One Tires, Autonomous Vehicle Advanced Tires, Chip-Embedded Tires, D Printed Tires, Multi-Chamber Tires, and Self-Inflating Tires.
Based on Type, the Advanced Tires Market studied across Airless Tires, Pneumatic Tires, and Run-Flat Tires.
Based on Material Type, the Advanced Tires Market studied across Elastomers, Natural Rubber, Steel, and Synthetic Rubber.
Based on Off-Highway Vehicle Type , the Advanced Tires Market studied across Agricultural Tractors, Construction & Mining Equipment, and Industrial Equipment.
Based on On-Highway Vehicle Type, the Advanced Tires Market studied across HDV and LDV.
Based on Geography, the Advanced Tires Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Advanced Tires Market including Apollo Tyres Limited, Bridgestone Corporation, CEAT Ltd., Cheng Shin Rubber USA Inc., Continental AG, Dunlop Tyres, Guizhou Tyre Co., Ltd, Hankook Tire & Technology Co.,Ltd., JK Tyre and Industries Limited, Michelin North America Inc., MRF Limited, Nankang Rubber Tire Corp., Ltd., Nexen Tire Corporation, Nokian Tyres PLC, Pirelli & C. S.p.A, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Sumitomo Corporation, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, THE YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO., LTD., and Toyo Tire Corporation.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Advanced Tires Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Advanced Tires Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Advanced Tires Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Advanced Tires Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Advanced Tires Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Advanced Tires Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Advanced Tires Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06033994/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001