Aerial Imaging Market Research Report by Type (Drone Imagery, Infrared Radiation, Panchromatic, Radar Imagery, and Spectrazonal Imagery), by Imaging Type (Oblique imaging and Vertical imaging), by Application, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Aerial Imaging Market Research Report by Type, by Imaging Type, by Application, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06007535/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Aerial Imaging Market is expected to grow from USD 2,038.42 Million in 2020 to USD 3,385.53 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Aerial Imaging Market is expected to grow from EUR 1,787.33 Million in 2020 to EUR 2,968.50 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Aerial Imaging Market is expected to grow from GBP 1,588.94 Million in 2020 to GBP 2,639.00 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Aerial Imaging Market is expected to grow from JPY 217,551.95 Million in 2020 to JPY 361,322.28 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Aerial Imaging Market is expected to grow from AUD 2,960.06 Million in 2020 to AUD 4,916.24 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Aerial Imaging to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Aerial Imaging Market studied across Drone Imagery, Infrared Radiation, Panchromatic, Radar Imagery, Spectrazonal Imagery, and Thermal Imagery.
Based on Imaging Type, the Aerial Imaging Market studied across Oblique imaging and Vertical imaging.
Based on Application, the Aerial Imaging Market studied across Conservation & Research, Disaster Management, Energy & Resource Management, Geospatial Mapping, Surveillance & Monitoring, and Urban Planning.
Based on End User, the Aerial Imaging Market studied across Agriculture & Forestry, Civil Engineering & Archaeology, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Safety, Media & Entertainment, and Military & Defense.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Aerial Imaging Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Aerial Imaging Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Aerial Imaging Market including 3D Robotics, Inc., AeroVironment, Inc., Airobotics Ltd., Blom Norway AS, Cooper Aerial Surveys Co., Digital Aerial Solutions LLC, Dronedeploy Inc., Eagle Aerial Imaging Inc., EagleView Technologies, Inc., Equinox’s Drones Pvt Ltd, Fugro EarthData, Inc., Fugro N.V., Getmapping PLC, Global UAV Technologies Ltd., Hoverfly Technologies, Inc, Kucera International Inc., Landiscor Real Estate Mapping, Nearmap Ltd, PrecisionHawk, and senseFly SA by Parrot Group.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Aerial Imaging Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Aerial Imaging Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Aerial Imaging Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Aerial Imaging Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Aerial Imaging Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Aerial Imaging Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Aerial Imaging Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06007535/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001