Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market Research Report by Fit (Linefit Aircraft and Retrofit Aircraft), by Aircraft Type (Civil Aircraft and Military Aircraft), by Platform, by Zone, by Product, by Application, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, Feb. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market Research Report by Fit, by Aircraft Type , by Platform, by Zone, by Product, by Application, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06015357/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market is expected to grow from USD 986.82 Million in 2020 to USD 1,272.59 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market is expected to grow from EUR 865.26 Million in 2020 to EUR 1,115.83 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market is expected to grow from GBP 769.22 Million in 2020 to GBP 991.97 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market is expected to grow from JPY 105,319.51 Million in 2020 to JPY 135,817.70 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market is expected to grow from AUD 1,433.00 Million in 2020 to AUD 1,847.97 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Fit, the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market studied across Linefit Aircraft and Retrofit Aircraft.
Based on Aircraft Type , the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market studied across Civil Aircraft and Military Aircraft. The Civil Aircraft further studied across Civil Helicopters, Commercial Passenger/Cargo Aircraft, and General Aviation Aircraft. The Military Aircraft further studied across Fighter Jets, Military Helicopters, and Transport Carriers.
Based on Platform, the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market studied across Fixed-wing Aircraft and Rotary-wing Aircraft.
Based on Zone, the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market studied across Cargo & Baggage Compartments, Engines & Auxiliary Power Unit, and Lavatories.
Based on Product, the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market studied across Alarm & warning systems, Fire Detection Systems, Fire Extinguishing Systems, and Fire suppression systems.
Based on Application, the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market studied across Aircraft Cargo Compartments, Auxiliary Power Units, Cabins & Lavatories, Cockpits, and Engines.
Based on End User, the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market studied across Civil & Commercial and Military & Defense.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market including Advanced Aircraft Extinguishers, Aerocon engineering, Amerex Corporation, AMETEK Inc., Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, FFE Limited, Gentex Corporation, Gielle Group, H3R Aviation, Inc., Halma PLC, Hochiki Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Janus Fire Systems, Johnson Controls International PLC, Meggitt PLC., Minimax Viking GmbH, Omnigas Systems, Inc., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Southern Electronics Pvt Ltd, The Chemours Company, United Technologies Corporation, Ventura Aerospace, Inc., and Vulcan Fire Systems, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06015357/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001