The aluminum foam market size is expected to grow from USD 40 million in 2021 to USD 55 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.8% between 2022 to 2027
Aluminum foam has applications in different end-use industries, such as automotive, construction & infrastructure, industrial, and others. Advantages like cost-effectiveness and low weight make aluminum foam popular in the automotive and construction & infrastructure industries.
New York, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Aluminum Foam Market by Type, Application, End-Use Industry And Region - Global Forecast to 2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06428929/?utm_source=GNW
The superior features offered by aluminum foam like high porosity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance are enabling its usage in various end-use industries.
‘‘Anti-intrusion bars application accounted for the largest share, in terms of value, of the overall aluminum foam market.’’
Anti-intrusion bars lead the overall aluminum foam market in 2021.Aluminum foam have characteristics such as cost-effectiveness, less weight, durability, resistance to fire, good thermal behavior, and reduced maintenance expenditure.
Anti-intrusion bars are used in the automotive industry to keep passengers safe at the time of collision. Aluminum foam acts as a good kinetic energy absorber and hence is a well liked material for anti-intrusion bars.
‘‘Open-cell aluminum foam type dominated the market of aluminum foam, in terms of value and volume.’’
Open-cell aluminum foam dominated the overall aluminum foam market in 2021 and is projected to dominate in the forecasted period.The use of open-cell aluminum foam offers numerous advantages such as sound absorption, fragmentation capture, heat sinks & exchangers, catalyst surface, and spacers.
Open-cell aluminum foam can absorb sound and hence is a very good sound insulator, as it possesses air bubbles created during the manufacturing process. All these advantages make open-cell aluminum foam to be the most widely used type in the aluminum foam market.
The aluminum foam market in the automotive end-use industry is expected to register the highest CAGR between 2022 to 2027.’’
The aluminum foam market in automotive end-use industry is to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.As the automotive market is shifting toward electric cars, there is a huge demand for lightweight and strong materials in the automotive industry.
With the growing demand for lightweight material, the demand for effective crash-resistant products is on the rise after considering the safety point for lightweight automotive vehicles. These factors are driving the aluminum foam market in the automotive industry around the globe.
The aluminum foam market in Asia Pacific is the largest market and projected to register the highest CAGR, in terms of value and volume, between 2022 and 2027.
Asia Pacific region dominated the global aluminum foam market where China being one of the prominent markets for aluminum foam due to the presence of world largest automotive industry.The region has the presence of many manufacturers of aluminum foam and its products.
China accounted for the largest share of the market in Asia Pacific and is expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period. The growth of the aluminum foam market in this region is driven mainly by the growing automotive and building & infrastructure end-use industries.
Breakdown of Profiles of Primary Interviews:
• By Company Type- Tier 1- 60%, Tier 2- 20%, and Tier 3- 20%
• By Designation- C Level- 33%, Director Level- 33%, and Managers- 34%
• By Region- North America- 20%, Europe- 25%, Asia Pacific (APAC) - 25%, Latin America-10%, Middle East & Africa (MEA)-20%,
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of company profiles listed below:
• ERG Aerospace Corporation (US)
• CYMAT Technologies Ltd. (Canada)
• Alantum Corporation (South Korea)
• Liaoning Rontec Advanced Material Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
• Shanxi Putai Aluminum Foam Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (China)
• Mayser GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
• Aluminum King Co., Ltd (China)
• Pohltec Metalfoam GmbH (Germany)
This report covers the global aluminum foam market and forecasts the market size until 2027.It includes the following market segmentation – Type (Open-cell, closed-cell), Application (Anti-intrusion bars, sound absorbers, heat exchangers, filters), End-use Industry (Automotive, Construction & Infrastructure, Industrial, and Others) and Region (Europe, North America, APAC, Latin America, and MEA).
Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, along with the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, have been discussed in the report. It also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major players in the global aluminum foam market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
The report is expected to help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the global aluminum foam market comprehensively. It provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the aluminum foam market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to understand competitors better and gain more insights to better their position in their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product development, agreement, and acquisition.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06428929/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001