Forecasts by Drug (Donepezil, Rivastigmine, Memantine, Galantamine, Manufactured Combination of Memantine and Donepezil), by Drug Class (Cholinesterase Inhibitors, NMDA Receptor Antagonists, Manufactured Combination), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Online Pharmacies) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market Report 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377815/?utm_source=GNW
The Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Large Number of Undiagnosed Patient Pool to Propel Growth
Residents who have been diagnosed with early-stage Alzheimer’s disease and some forms of dementia do not have adequate access to the healthcare system to fully diagnose and treat the condition. For instance, according to the 2021 World Alzheimer Report, only 46% of dementia patients and those who provide care recognised stigma and fear of a diagnosis as diagnostic hurdles. The market for Alzheimer’s medications is anticipated to expand due to the 10% underdiagnosis rate in low- and middle-income countries. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has already given its approval to a number of medication medications to help manage symptoms in Alzheimer’s patients. Aducanumab, a new drug that helps to reduce amyloid deposits in the brain and may slow the progression of Alzheimer’s, received accelerated approval from the FDA on June 7, 2021. However, it has not yet been demonstrated that it has an impact on clinical symptoms or outcomes, such as the progression of cognitive decline or dementia disease. On the other hand, the Alzheimer’s therapeutics business is struggling with a labour shortage that prevents it from meeting the rising demand for Parkinson’s and dementia medications. Over the projected period, it is anticipated that this factor will limit the market for Alzheimer’s therapeutics acceptance worldwide.
Increasing Occurrence of Alzheimer’s to Boost Market Growth
The market for Alzheimer’s disease medicines is anticipated to develop as the prevalence and incidence of the condition rise globally. The incidence of the disease rises due to an increasing senior population worldwide, which also presents a growth opportunity for the Alzheimer’s therapeutics industry. For example, the World Population Prospects (WPP), issued by the United Nations in 2021, estimates that 771 million people worldwide are 65 or older, which is three times the number in 1980. By 2030, the population is expected to increase by 3% annually, reaching 1.4 billion. As a result, these regions are prospective growth areas for the Alzheimer’s therapeutics market.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics market?
• How will each Alzheimer’s Therapeutics submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each Alzheimer’s Therapeutics submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading Alzheimer’s Therapeutics markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2022 and 2032? What are the implications of Alzheimer’s Therapeutics projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics market?
• Where is the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 196-page report provides 95 tables, 137 charts exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising Alzheimer’s Therapeutics prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Manufactured Combination of Memantine and Donepezil
• Cholinesterase Inhibitors
• NMDA Receptor Antagonists
• Manufactured Combination
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Retail Pharmacies
• Drug Stores
• Online Pharmacies
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 17 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• AbbVie, Inc.
• Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc.
• Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
• Cipla Ltd.
• Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
• Eisai Co., Ltd.
• Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Johnson and Johnson)
• Lupin Ltd
• Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
• Novartis AG
• Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Inc.
• Torrent pharmaceuticals ltd.
• Viatris Inc.
• Zydus Lifesciences Ltd
Overall world revenue for Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$2,870 million in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market, 2022 to 2032 report help you?
In summary, our 190+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for drug type, drug class, and distribution channel, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for five regional and 17 key national markets – See forecasts for the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia and South Africa among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market, 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377815/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001