Summary Asia-Pacific was the largest market in the global make-up sector, accounting for a share of 34. 7% in 2020 when it registered sales of US$17,734. 7 million. Of all the high potential countries in the region, China was the largest market in terms of both value and volume sales in 2020, while South Korea is forecast to record the highest value and volume CAGR over 2020-2025.
New York, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Asia-Pacific Make-up Sector to 2025 - Market Size, Growth Analysis, Challenges and Future Outlook" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06089379/?utm_source=GNW
E-retailers was the largest distribution channel, followed by department stores. L’Oréal S.A., Shiseido Company Limited, Kao Corporation, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., and Amorepacific Corporation are the leading companies in the Asia-Pacific make-up sector, accounting for a combined value share of 44% in 2020.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific make-up sector, analyzing data from 26 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following -
- Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various make-up by category across high-potential countries in the Asia-Pacific region. It also provides Risk-Reward analysis of four countries across the Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview and key trends across high-potential countries.
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling make-up manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in the Asia-Pacific region. It also provides a better understanding of how a certain manufacturer achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific make-up sector in 2020. It covers distribution channels: e-retailers, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, health & beauty stores, direct sellers, and others, which includes parapharmacies/drugstores, convenience stores, chemists/pharmacies, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, and other retailers
- Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2020) and growth analysis (during 2020-2025) for various pack materials, pack type, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of make-up.
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to the Asia-Pacific make-up sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06089379/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001