Forecasts by Product (Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Bronchodilators Monotherapy, Combination Drugs), by Route of Administration (Oral, Inhaled, Others), by Point of Sale (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Asthma & COPD Therapies Market Report 2023-2033" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06379973/?utm_source=GNW
The Asthma and COPD Therapies Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Expansion into Emerging Markets to Offer Lucrative Growth Opportunities
For the overall asthma and COPD market, expansion into the emerging markets will be of high importance in the years to come, in particular as the US and European markets become saturated and experience slow growth or decline due to patent expiry, generic competition and low healthcare budgets. The economic troubles currently being experienced in a number of emerging markets are likely to lift over the next ten years, returning those nations to continued expansion of their healthcare systems and satisfaction of unmet treatment needs. Inhaled drugs will continue to be less affected by patent expiries, as long as the inhaler patents are intact. Advances in inhaler design will continue to be of vital importance to the market.
Nevertheless, the asthma and COPD market have a potential for a number of blockbuster drugs with increasingly segmented sub-groups of patients. The market also benefits from increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, coupled with the high economic cost of those diseases, revenues are expected to increase in the years to come. New combination drugs will drive growth. The industry will also have more biologics and synthetic anti-inflammatory agents for both asthma and COPD, as companies look to identify and offer treatments for multiple patient sub-groups. Future success will on long-term planning, to maximise the revenues for existing drugs (life cycle management), to successfully expand into emerging markets and to identify and address unmet needs in the patient population depend on novel and effective therapies.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the asthma and COPD therapies market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the asthma and COPD therapies market?
• How will each asthma and COPD therapies submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each asthma and COPD therapies submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading asthma and COPD therapies markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the asthma and COPD therapies projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of
asthma and COPD therapies projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the asthma and COPD therapies market?
• Where is the asthma and COPD therapies market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the asthma and COPD therapies market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 248-page report provides 107 tables and 130 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the asthma and COPD therapies market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, and restraints), Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST Analysis and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Anti-inflammatory Drugs
• Bronchodilators Monotherapy
• Combination Drugs
Route of Administration
Point of Sale
• Retail Pharmacies
• Hospital Pharmacies
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 20 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Asthma and COPD Therapies Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A.
• Cipla Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Grifols S.A.
• GSK plc
• Novartis AG
• Respiratorius AB
• Sanofi SA
• Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Transpire Bio
• Verona Pharma plc
• Viatris Inc.
Overall world revenue for Asthma and COPD Therapies Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$47 billion in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Asthma and COPD Therapies Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 240+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Asthma and COPD Therapies Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for Product, Route of Administration, and Point of Sale, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for five regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Asthma and COPD Therapies Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 18 of the major companies involved in the Asthma and COPD Therapies Market, 2023 to 2033.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06379973/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001