In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Austria Data Center Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities Market Report. Austria data center market size will witness investments of USD 1145 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.
New York, Dec. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Austria Data Center Market - Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2021-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06190253/?utm_source=GNW
82 % during 2021-2026
Austria is a growing data center market in Eastern Europe, with Vienna considered as a strategic location for data center development. The COVID-19 pandemic has been a major boost to the Austria data center market, with increasing digitalization and cloud adoption by enterprises. As of 2021, the total population of Austria is around nine million, with around eight million internet users. Internet penetration in Austria stood at around 90% in January 2021. A lot of small and medium-sized businesses are also using social media and e-commerce platforms for their business these days. This whopping internet adoption will drive the demand of the data center market in Austria.
AUSTRIA DATA CENTER MARKET INSIGHTS
• In Austria, colocation service providers are the major contributors to data center area growth. The data center and networking market added around 50,000 square feet of area in 2020.
• The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will also have a significant impact on the Austria Market in the coming years and will have to attract further investments into the country.
• Austria aims to achieve 100% renewable energy by 2030, hydropower contributes to a major part of renewable energy. The push towards renewable energy production in the country will increase further investment in clean energy sources throughout in cloud and data center market of the region in the forecast period.
The report considers the present scenario of the Austria data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2021?2026. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
• As of 2021, the total population of Austria is around nine million, with around eight million internet users. Internet penetration in Austria stood at around 90% in January 2021.
• In 2020, Digital Realty, NTT Global Data Centers, and Magenta Telekom were some of the major data center investors in the country.
• Microsoft, a global cloud provider, plans to establish a cloud data center in Austria, which is likely to attract other hyperscale investors, thereby expanding colocation services in the country.
AUSTRIA DATA CENTER MARKET VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Digital Realty, NTT Global Data Centers, Nessus, DATASIX, GRZ IT Center, STACKIT, A1 Telekom Austria are among a few of the prominent colocation providers operating in Austria
• Digital Realty acquired over 230,000 square feet of land near Vienna, for the development of a new data center facility with a capacity of 40 MW power capacity.
• ISG, Dipl.-Ing. H. C. Hollige, ICT Facilities, COOLtec Systems, and ZAUNERGROUP Holding are some of the contractors and subcontractors operating in the market.
• IT Infrastructure Providers
o Cisco Systems
o Dell Technologies
o Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
• Data Center Construction Market Contractors & Sub Contractors
o -Ing. H. C. Hollige
o ICT Facilities
o ZAUNERGROUP Holding
• Support Infrastructure Providers
o Piller Power Systems
o Schneider Electric
o Vertiv Group
• Key Investors
o Digital Realty
o Magenta Telekom
o NTT Global Data Centers
o Stadtwerke Feldkirch
This report analyzes the Austria data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and data center investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, tier standards, and geography. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments. The segmentation includes:
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
• Existing Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
o Other Cities
• List of upcoming facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
AUSTRIA DATA CENTER INVESTMENT COVERAGE
• Infrastructure Type
o IT Infrastructure
o Electrical Infrastructure
o Mechanical Infrastructure
o General Construction
o Tier Standard
• IT Infrastructure
o Storage Systems
o Network Infrastructure
• Electrical Infrastructure
o UPS Systems
o Transfer Switches and Switchgears
o Other Electrical Infrastructure
• Mechanical Infrastructure
o Cooling Systems
o Rack Cabinets
o Other Mechanical Infrastructure
• General Construction
o Building Development
o Installation and Commissioning Services
o Building Design
o Physical Security
o Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
• Cooling systems
o CRAC and CRAH Units
o Cooling Towers, Condensers, and Dry Coolers
o Other Cooling Units
• Tier Segments
o Tier I & Tier II
o Tier III
o Tier IV
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
• Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and colocation revenue.
• An assessment of the data center investment in Austria by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
• Data center investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across cities in the country.
• A detailed study of the existing Austria data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the data center in Austria market size during the forecast period.
• Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party facilities in Austria
o Facilities Covered (Existing): 24
o Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 3
o Coverage: 11 cities
o Existing vs. Upcoming (Data Center Area)
o Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
• Data center colocation market in Austria
o Market Revenue & Forecast (2021-2026)
o Retail Colocation Pricing
• Classification of the Austria market investments into multiple segments and sub-segments (IT, power, cooling, and general construction services) with sizing and forecast.
• A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
• Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
• A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
1. How big is the Austria data center market?
2. How many existing and upcoming data centers facilities are in Austria?
3. Who are the key investors in the Austria data center industry?
4. What segments are covered in the Austria data center market?
5. What are the factors driving the data center colocation market growth in Austria?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06190253/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001