Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Research Report by Product (Automated Conveyor & Sorting Systems, Automated Guided Vehicles, Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems, and Robots), by Application (Assembly, Distribution, Packaging, Storage, and Transportation), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, July 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Research Report by Product, by Application, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913313/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market is expected to grow from USD 34,063.51 Million in 2019 to USD 54,072.11 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.00%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automated Material Handling Equipment to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
On the basis of Product, the Automated Material Handling Equipment Market is studied across Automated Conveyor & Sorting Systems, Automated Guided Vehicles, Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems, and Robots.
On the basis of Application, the Automated Material Handling Equipment Market is studied across Assembly, Distribution, Packaging, Storage, Transportation, and Waste Handling.
On the basis of End User, the Automated Material Handling Equipment Market is studied across Automotive, Aviation, Chemicals, E-commerce, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Metals and Heavy Machinery, and Semiconductor & Electronics.
On the basis of Geography, the Automated Material Handling Equipment Market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region is studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region is studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region is studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market including BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG, Daifuku Co., Ltd, Hanwha Corporation, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, John Bean Technologies, Jungheinrich, Kion Group AG, KUKA AG, Schaefer Systems International, Inc., and Toyota Industries.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automated Material Handling Equipment Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913313/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001