Automation Testing Market Research Report by Component (Services and Testing Type), by Testing Type (Dynamic Testing and Static Testing), by Service, by Endpoint Interface, by Organization Size, by Vertical - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, Dec. 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Automation Testing Market Research Report by Component, by Testing Type, by Service, by Endpoint Interface, by Organization Size, by Vertical - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913327/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Automation Testing Market is expected to grow from USD 13,499.89 Million in 2019 to USD 29,525.87 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.93%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automation Testing to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Component , the Automation Testing Market studied across Services and Testing Type.
Based on Testing Type, the Automation Testing Market studied across Dynamic Testing and Static Testing. The Dynamic Testing further studied across Functional Testing and Non-Functional Testing.
Based on Service, the Automation Testing Market studied across Advisory and Consulting, Documentation and Training, Implementation, Planning and Development, and Support and Maintenance.
Based on Endpoint Interface, the Automation Testing Market studied across Desktop, Embedded Software, Mobile, and Web.
Based on Organization Size, the Automation Testing Market studied across Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
Based on Vertical, the Automation Testing Market studied across Automotive, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Defense and Aerospace, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail, Telecom and IT, Energy and Utilities, Logistics and Transportation, Manufacturing, and Media and Entertainment.
Based on Geography, the Automation Testing Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automation Testing Market including CA Technologies, Capgemini, Cigniti Technologies, Eggplant, IBM, Keysight Technologies, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Parasoft, Ranorex, Sauce Labs, SmartBear Software, and Tricentis.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automation Testing Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automation Testing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automation Testing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automation Testing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automation Testing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automation Testing Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automation Testing Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913327/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001