provides the strategists; marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global automotive adhesives market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
New York, July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Automotive Adhesives Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2031" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310480/?utm_source=GNW
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for automotive adhesives? How does the market relate to the overall economy; demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The automotive adhesives market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics; size and growth; segmentation; regional and country breakdowns; competitive landscape; market shares; trends and strategies for this market.It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider automotive adhesives market; and compares it with other markets.
The report covers the following chapters
Introduction and Market Characteristics - Brief introduction to the segmentations covered in the market, definitions and explanations about automotive adhesives market.
Key Trends - Highlights the major trends shaping the global automotive adhesives market. This section also highlights likely future developments in the market.
Global Market Size and Growth - Global historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
Regional Analysis - Historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
Market Segmentation - Contains the market values (2016-2031) and analysis for segment by adhesive type, by vehicle type, by resin type and by application in the market.
Regional Market Size and Growth - Regional market size (2021), historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region.
Competitive Landscape - Details on the competitive landscape of the market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
Key Mergers and Acquisitions - Information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions, which have shaped the market in recent years.
Market Opportunities And Strategies - Describes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research, with information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets
Conclusions And Recommendations - Includes recommendations for automotive adhesives providers in terms of product/service offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
Appendix - This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
1) By Adhesive Type: Structural; Tapes And Films; Threadlocks And Retainers; Liquid Gaskets; Automotive Adhesives
2) By Vehicle Type: Passenger Cars; LCVs; Trucks; Buses; Aftermarket
3) By Resin Type: Polyurethane; Epoxy; Acrylics; Silicone; SMP; MMA; Other Resin Types
4) By Application: BIW; Glazing; Powertrain; Paint Shops; Upholstery
Companies Mentioned: Henkel & Co. KGaA; 3M Company; Arkema; Sika AG; H.B. Fuller
Countries: China, Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, USA, Brazil, France, Germany, UK, Russia
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets; GDP proportions; expenditure per capita; automotive adhesives indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data; market share of competitors; market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12 geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310480/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001