Automotive Clutch Market Research Report by Clutch Disc Size (10 to 11 Inches Disc, 11 Inches and Above Disc, 9 to 10 Inches Disc, and Below 9 Inches Disc), by Clutch Type (DogClutch, Friction Clutch, and Hydraulic clutch), by Transmission Type, by Material Type, by Vehicle Type, by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Automotive Clutch Market Research Report by Clutch Disc Size, by Clutch Type, by Transmission Type, by Material Type, by Vehicle Type, by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067153/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Automotive Clutch Market is expected to grow from USD 5,302.56 Million in 2020 to USD 7,225.67 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Automotive Clutch Market is expected to grow from EUR 4,649.39 Million in 2020 to EUR 6,335.60 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Automotive Clutch Market is expected to grow from GBP 4,133.32 Million in 2020 to GBP 5,632.36 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Automotive Clutch Market is expected to grow from JPY 565,918.46 Million in 2020 to JPY 771,162.08 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Automotive Clutch Market is expected to grow from AUD 7,700.03 Million in 2020 to AUD 10,492.63 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Clutch to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Clutch Disc Size, the Automotive Clutch Market studied across 10 to 11 Inches Disc, 11 Inches and Above Disc, 9 to 10 Inches Disc, and Below 9 Inches Disc.
Based on Clutch Type, the Automotive Clutch Market studied across DogClutch, Friction Clutch, and Hydraulic clutch.
Based on Transmission Type, the Automotive Clutch Market studied across Automated Manual Transmission, Automatic Transmission, Continuously Variable Transmission, and Manual Transmission.
Based on Material Type, the Automotive Clutch Market studied across Ceramic and Organic.
Based on Vehicle Type, the Automotive Clutch Market studied across Commercial Vehicles and Passenger Vehicles.
Based on Distribution Channel, the Automotive Clutch Market studied across Aftermarket and OEM.
Based on Geography, the Automotive Clutch Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Clutch Market including Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Allison Transmission Holdings Inc, Allison Transmission,, APLS Automotive Industries, Borgwarner Inc., CK Holdings Co., Ltd, Clutch Auto Limited, Clutch Auto Limited, CNC Driveline Technology Co., Ltd., Eaton Corporation PLC, Exedy Corporation, F.C.C. Co., Ltd., Fiat Automobiles S.p.A, FTE automotive,, Hubei Tri-Ring Forging Co Ltd, JATCO Ltd, Ningbo Hongxie Corporation Ltd., NSK Ltd., Schaeffler AG., Torotrak, Valeo S.A., WABCO Holdings Inc, ZF Friedrichshafen AG., and Zhejiang Tieliu Clutch Co.,Ltd..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Clutch Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Clutch Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Clutch Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Clutch Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Clutch Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Clutch Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Clutch Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067153/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001