Report Scope: The scope of this investigation includes all the major NVH materials that are currently being utilized in the automotive industry. The market study is further sub-segmented based on material type, vehicle type, application and region.
New York, March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Automotive Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) Materials: Global Markets" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06039547/?utm_source=GNW
Applications are discussed, as are properties imparted by NVH materials.
The scope of the various market segments includes -
Segmentation by material -
Others: Aluminum, high strength steel and felt.
Segmentation by application -
Segmentation by vehicle -
Light commercial vehicles (LCV).
Heavy commercial vehicles (HCV).
The global market is also sub-segmented by region, including: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.Market drivers within each industry are identified.
In addition, key challenges, opportunities and restraints affecting the global markets are also discussed.Technological issues and trends are reviewed, and other influential factors such as economic conditions and standards are discussed.
Because this is a global study, the analyst analyzes domestic and international technological issues and economic considerations. Other parameters considered while ascertaining the market size include -
The market size only entails virgin materials and excludes all recycled materials.
Net sales generated from NVH materials which are supplied from material suppliers to OEMs are only considered.
Recreational vehicles and off-road vehicles are excluded.
Only solid and foamed rubber are included.
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the automotive industry was taken into consideration when ascertaining the year-on-year growth from 2020 to 2021.
Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2025 are given for each major material type, vehicle, application and regional markets.
- 17 tables
- A brief overview of the global markets for the automotive noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) materials industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion of the current status and growth potential of the global automotive NVH materials industry in light of current and anticipated future market and automotive trends
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market and outlook of key automotive safety regulations and standards
- Evaluation of the market size, market estimation and forecast for automotive NVH materials, and corresponding market share analysis based of material type, vehicle type, application, and geographical region for key market segments and sub-segments
- Competitive landscape of the leading material suppliers and OEMs in the global automotive NVH materials market, their company share analysis and key market development strategies
- Company profile descriptions of the leading market participants including 3M Co., BASF SE, Celanese Corp., Dow Inc., ExxonMobil, Mitusi Chemicals, and Unitech
Automotive noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) materials refer to materials which are utilized to produce automotive components which aid in reducing the impacts of noise, vibration harshness to offer a comfortable rider experience to occupants.Components incorporating effective NVH fabrication tend to impede and eliminate NVH issues in the vehicle.
Manufacturers operating in the market primarily emphasize on offering custom-made solutions designed to manage NVH concerns based on a vehicle’s key attributes such as weight, body structure and materials.
A diverse range of materials are utilized in the automotive industry to reduce the unfavorable impacts of NVH, including rubber, foam, plastics, fibers and others.Rubber is an ideal NVH material and has been used in the industry since its beginning.
Rubber’s high density enables easier absorption of noise and vibrations.Foams and plastics have also proven to be highly effective in NVH campaigns.
Key automotive components fabricated with these materials include gaskets, seals, mounts and others.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06039547/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001