Forecasts by Platform (Aerial Delivery Drones (Fixed, Rotary, Hybrid), Ground Delivery Vehicle (Delivery Bots, Self Driving Trucks & Vans), by Application (Logistics & Transportation, Healthcare & Pharma, Retail & Food), by Payload (< 5 kg, 5-10 kg, > 5 kg), by Range (Short Range (< 20 km), Long Range (> 20 km)) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios
New York, Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Market Report 2021-2031" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06173688/?utm_source=GNW
Global Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Market– our new study reveals trends, contracts, and predicted investments
Drone Established as a Faster & Cheaper Mode for Last Mile Delivery Operations
Last-mile delivery is the final step in a products journey from warehouse to the customer. According to estimates, it makes up for a huge proportion of the product’s total transportation cost. The logistics industry faces challenges of congestion in urban areas owing to the increasing road traffic, invalid or incorrect address details that make it hard to locate destinations resulting in delivery delays that can go up to 3 days leading to dissatisfaction from the customers. In addition, it is hard for large vehicles to reach remote areas with lack of proper infrastructure. The transportation industry is looking at alternatives to overcome the last-mile delivery hurdles. To solve some of the supply chain issues many logistics industries are taking the help of drones or UAVs which are expected to ease the road traffic while also enabling faster deliveries.
If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2031, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Key questions answered are in this report
• How is the autonomous last mile delivery market evolving? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the upcoming developments and regulatory framework in the market?
• Where is the autonomous last mile delivery market heading?
• What is driving and restraining the autonomous last mile delivery market?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the autonomous last mile delivery projects for these leading companies?
• What are the implication of autonomous last mile delivery projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
You need to discover how this will impact the autonomous last mile delivery market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 960+ page report provides 725 tables and 699 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• Contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth
• Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analysis reveal the autonomous last mile delivery prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analysis, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analysis (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and project developments.
• Discover how the COVID 19 pandemic has impacted the world market and submarkets, and what are the projected recovery patterns
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W, and U are discussed in this report.
Autonomous Last Mile Delivery: By Platform
• Aerial Delivery Drones
• Ground Delivery Vehicle
– Delivery Bots
– Self-Driving Vans & Trucks
Autonomous Last Mile Delivery: By Application
• Logistics & Transportation
• Healthcare & Pharma
• Retail & Food
Autonomous Last Mile Delivery: By Payload
• <5 KG • 5-10 KG • >10 KG
Autonomous Last Mile Delivery: By Range
• Short Range (<20 KM) • Long Range (>20 KM)
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 16 leading national markets:
• North America
– United Kingdom
– Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
– South Korea
– Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
– Rest of Middle East
• South America
– Rest of South America
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the autonomous last mile delivery market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Airbus Group SE
• Altitude Angel
• Cheetah Logistic Technology
• Drone Delivery Canada Corp.
• Flirtey Inc.
• Flytrex Inc.
• Hardis Group
• Matternet Inc.
• Skycart Inc.
• Starship Technologies Inc.
• Wing Aviation LLC
• Workhorse Group Inc.
• Zipline International Inc.
Overall world revenue for autonomous last mile delivery market will surpass US$xx million in 2021, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Market report helps you
In summary, our 960+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Market, with forecasts for Platform, Application, Payload, and Range each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 16 key national markets – See forecasts for the autonomous last mile delivery market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Russia, UK, China, India, Australia and UAE among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the autonomous last mile delivery market. Some of the company’s profiled in this report include Airbus Group SE, Altitude Angel, Cheetah Logistic Technology, Drone Delivery Canada Corp., DroneScan, Flirtey Inc., Flytrex Inc., Hardis Group, Matternet Inc., Skycart Inc., Starship Technologies Inc., Unsupervised.AI, Wing Aviation LLC, Workhorse Group Inc., and Zipline International Inc.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06173688/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001