Dublin, July 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Autonomous Vehicle Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report predicts the global autonomous vehicle market to grow with a CAGR of 34% over the forecast period from 2020-2026.
The report on the global autonomous vehicle market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The study on autonomous vehicle market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on autonomous vehicle market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global autonomous vehicle market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global autonomous vehicle market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising need for road safety
- Growing R&D spending in autonomous vehicle development
- Growth in connected vehicle technology and dynamic mobility application
- Cyber security and safety concerns
- Non-availability of infrastructure in developing countries
- Increased technological advancements by OEMs for the development of autonomous vehicles
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the autonomous vehicle market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the autonomous vehicle market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global autonomous vehicle market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Autonomous Vehicle Market Highlights
2.2. Autonomous Vehicle Market Projection
2.3. Autonomous Vehicle Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Autonomous Vehicle Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Autonomous Vehicle Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Sensor
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Level of Autonomy
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Autonomous Vehicle Market
4. Autonomous Vehicle Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Autonomous Vehicle Market by Type
5.1. Semi-autonomous Vehicles
5.2. Fully-autonomous Vehicles
6. Global Autonomous Vehicle Market by Sensor
6.4. Image Sensor
7. Global Autonomous Vehicle Market by Level of Autonomy
7.1. Level 1
7.2. Level 2
7.3. Level 3
7.4. Level 4
7.5. Level 5
8. Global Autonomous Vehicle Market by Region
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Autonomous Vehicle Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Waymo LLC
9.2.2. Uber Technologies Inc.
9.2.3. Toyota Motor Corporation
9.2.4. The Volvo Group
9.2.5. Tesla Motors
9.2.6. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
9.2.7. General Motors Co.
9.2.8. Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
9.2.9. Ford Motor Co.
9.2.10. Audi AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/odjn3p
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900