Ballast Water Treatment Market Research Report by Technology (Chemical Method, Mechanical Method, and Physical Disinfection), by Capacity (BWT Systems With 1500–5000m3 Capacity, BWT Systems With Capacity More Than 5000m3, and BWT Systems With Capacity Less Than 1500m3), by Ship Type, by Services - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, Nov. 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Ballast Water Treatment Market Research Report by Technology, by Capacity, by Ship Type, by Services - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913528/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Ballast Water Treatment Market is expected to grow from USD 17,046.27 Million in 2019 to USD 79,708.30 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 29.31%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Ballast Water Treatment to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the Ballast Water Treatment Market studied across Chemical Method, Mechanical Method, and Physical Disinfection. The Chemical Method further studied across Nonoxidizing Biocide and Oxidizing Biocide. The Mechanical Method further studied across Cyclonic Separation, Electromechanical Separation, and Filtration. The Physical Disinfection further studied across Cavitation, Deoxygenation, and Ultraviolet Light/Ultrasound.
Based on Capacity, the Ballast Water Treatment Market studied across BWT Systems With 1500–5000m3 Capacity, BWT Systems With Capacity More Than 5000m3, and BWT Systems With Capacity Less Than 1500m3.
Based on Ship Type, the Ballast Water Treatment Market studied across Container Ship, Dry Bulk Carrier, General Cargo, and Tanker.
Based on Services, the Ballast Water Treatment Market studied across Installation & Calibration, Performance Measurement, and Recommissioning.
Based on Geography, the Ballast Water Treatment Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Ballast Water Treatment Market including Alfa Laval AB, ATG UV Technology Ltd, Ballast Water Containers Ltd, Biolargo Maritime Solutions, Inc., Calgon Carbon Corporation, Damen Shipyards Group, Ecochlor, Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Jfe Engineering Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Qingdao Headway Technology Co., Ltd., Veolia Environnement S.A., Wärtsilä Corporation, and Xylem Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Ballast Water Treatment Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Ballast Water Treatment Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Ballast Water Treatment Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Ballast Water Treatment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Ballast Water Treatment Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Ballast Water Treatment Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Ballast Water Treatment Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913528/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001