Overview “Benlysta (belimumab) - Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” report outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition.
New York, Aug. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Benlysta (belimumab) - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05865965/?utm_source=GNW
A detailed picture of the Benlysta (belimumab) in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Benlysta (belimumab) is the first in a new class of drugs known as B-lymphocyte stimulator (BLyS)–specific inhibitors. Belimumab blocks the binding of soluble BLyS, a B-cell survival factor, to receptors on B cells. BLyS is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand superfamily and contributes to B-cell proliferation and differentiation. Although belimumab does not directly bind to B cells, it inhibits the survival of B cells, including autoreactive B cells, by binding BLyS. It also reduces the differentiation of B cells into immunoglobulin-producing plasma cells. Benlysta is a prescription medicine for patients with active systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE or lupus) receiving other lupus medicines. Intravenous dosing of Benlysta is approved for patients 5 years and older, and subcutaneous dosing is only approved for adults. It is not known if Benlysta is safe and effective in people with severe active lupus nephritis or severe active central nervous system lupus.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Benlysta (belimumab) .
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Benlysta (belimumab) till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Benlysta (belimumab) .
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis ’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Benlysta (belimumab) Analytical Perspective
• In-depth Benlysta (belimumab) Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Benlysta (belimumab) in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Benlysta (belimumab) Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Benlysta (belimumab) covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Benlysta (belimumab) is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Benlysta (belimumab) dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Benlysta (belimumab) and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Benlysta (belimumab) .
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Benlysta (belimumab) from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Benlysta (belimumab) in the market.
• What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Benlysta (belimumab) are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Benlysta (belimumab) ?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Benlysta (belimumab) ?
• What are the chemical specifications of Benlysta (belimumab) ?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Benlysta (belimumab) , and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Benlysta (belimumab) in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Benlysta (belimumab) and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Benlysta (belimumab) ?
• In which countries Benlysta (belimumab) got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Benlysta (belimumab) ?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Benlysta (belimumab) ?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Benlysta (belimumab) development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Benlysta (belimumab) ?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Benlysta (belimumab) ?
• How is the market trend of Benlysta (belimumab) is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Benlysta (belimumab) ?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05865965/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001