Report Scope: The report covers the following materials and technologies used in big science projects - - Fusion power. - Generation IV reactor. - Quantum computing.
New York, April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Big Science: Global Markets" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06066835/?utm_source=GNW
- DNA sequencing.
- Fuel cell.
- Shape memory alloys.
- Cryogenic-treated metals and alloys.
- Metal foams.
- Single crystals, glass and transparent ceramics.
- Superplastic alloys.
- Hypereutectic alloys.
- Magnetorheological fluids.
- 72 tables
- An overview of the global market for big science
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Highlights of the new technological developments and discussion on advanced materials used for big science projects such as metals and alloys, polymers and transparent materials
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and description of regulatory and environmental developments
- Analysis of important big science projects including international thermonuclear experimental reactor (ITER), and magnetic confinement fusion (MCF) project
- Details of major advances in technologies and products, ongoing activities and information on organizations and contractors of big science industry
- Comprehensive profiles of major organizations and contractors of the industry
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06066835/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001