UK markets closed
  • NIKKEI 225

    26,433.62
    -211.09 (-0.79%)
     
  • HANG SENG

    26,341.49
    -553.19 (-2.06%)
     
  • CRUDE OIL

    45.37
    -0.16 (-0.35%)
     
  • GOLD FUTURES

    1,783.60
    -4.50 (-0.25%)
     
  • DOW

    29,530.69
    -379.68 (-1.27%)
     
  • BTC-GBP

    14,376.29
    +610.51 (+4.43%)
     
  • CMC Crypto 200

    377.48
    +12.88 (+3.53%)
     
  • ^IXIC

    12,189.25
    -16.59 (-0.14%)
     
  • ^FTAS

    3,542.87
    -50.81 (-1.41%)
     

Bilfinger SE: ENA Investment Capital increases its investment to 12.00% of the share capital

·2-min read

Bilfinger SE / Key word(s): Transaction in Own Shares/Investment
Bilfinger SE: ENA Investment Capital increases its investment to 12.00% of the share capital

07-Nov-2020 / 17:20 CET/CEST
Disclosure of an inside information acc. to Article 17 MAR of the Regulation (EU) No 596/2014, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.

ENA Investment Capital LLP, London, United Kingdom, has, according to a notification issued on November 6, 2020, increased its investment through ENA Opportunity Master Fund LP, as a result of the termination of a contract for difference, to more than 10% and now holds a total of 12.00% of the share capital and voting rights (precisely: 5,305,536 shares) in Bilfinger SE, Mannheim, Germany.
 
In the previous notifications to the company as of July 20, 2020, an 8.67% share of voting rights and 5.65% in instruments regarding Bilfinger SE, i.e. a total of 14.33% were reported.
 
With an intermediate step as of November 2, 2020 (7.57% share of voting rights and 4.46% in instruments), the above-mentioned 12.00% share of voting rights and 0.00% in instruments have now been reported as of November 6, 2020.

 

07-Nov-2020 CET/CEST The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Archive at www.dgap.de

Language:

English

Company:

Bilfinger SE

Oskar-Meixner-Straße 1

68163 Mannheim

Germany

Phone:

+49 (0621) 459-0

Fax:

+49 (0621) 459-23 66

E-mail:

ir@bilfinger.com

Internet:

http://www.bilfinger.com

ISIN:

DE0005909006

WKN:

590900

Indices:

SDAX

Listed:

Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard), Stuttgart; Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Tradegate Exchange; Luxembourg Stock Exchange

EQS News ID:

1146342


 

End of Announcement

DGAP News Service

show this
show this