Biostimulant Market Research Report by Origin (Biosynthetic Biostimulants and Natural Biostimulants), by Crop Type (Commercial Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Cereals, and Pulses & Oilseeds), by Active Ingredient, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Biostimulant Market Research Report by Origin, by Crop Type, by Active Ingredient, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06073658/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Biostimulant Market is expected to grow from USD 2,723.82 Million in 2020 to USD 4,701.60 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Biostimulant Market is expected to grow from EUR 2,388.29 Million in 2020 to EUR 4,122.45 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Biostimulant Market is expected to grow from GBP 2,123.20 Million in 2020 to GBP 3,664.87 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Biostimulant Market is expected to grow from JPY 290,700.83 Million in 2020 to JPY 501,780.28 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Biostimulant Market is expected to grow from AUD 3,955.35 Million in 2020 to AUD 6,827.35 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Biostimulant to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Origin, the Biostimulant Market studied across Biosynthetic Biostimulants and Natural Biostimulants.
Based on Crop Type, the Biostimulant Market studied across Commercial Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Cereals, and Pulses & Oilseeds.
Based on Active Ingredient, the Biostimulant Market studied across Amino Acids, Fulvic Acid, Humic Acid, Protein Hydrolysates, and Seaweed Extracts.
Based on Application, the Biostimulant Market studied across Foliar, Seed, and Soil.
"The Americas is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Biostimulant Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Biostimulant Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Americas is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Biostimulant Market including Agrinos AS, Atlantica Agricola S.A., Biostadt India Ltd, Eastman Chemical Company, Ilsa SpA, Isagro SpA, Italpollina SpA, Koppert Biological Systems, Lallemand Inc., Micromix Plant Health Ltd, Omex Agrifluids Ltd, Tradecorp International, UPL Limited, and Valagro SpA.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Biostimulant Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Biostimulant Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Biostimulant Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Biostimulant Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Biostimulant Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Biostimulant Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Biostimulant Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06073658/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001