Business to Consumer (B2C) eCommerce Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast By Region, Payment Type (Online, Offline) and Segment, 2021-2026 Summary
New York, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Business to Consumer eCommerce Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast By Region, Payment Type and Segment, 2021-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06362248/?utm_source=GNW
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global B2C ecommerce market, and key payment type stack in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The B2C eCommerce market size was valued at US$5,532.1 billion in 2021. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 9% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The B2C eCommerce market report provides an executive-level overview of the B2C eCommerce market worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026.
The Business-To-Consumer (B2C) eCommerce market size was valued at US$5,532.1 billion in 2021 and expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% during 2021-2026. Key to this growth has been the spread of the internet, with the number of users worldwide increasing from 847 million in 2010 to 4.9 billion in 2021 and high smartphone penetration. Additionally, lockdowns and social distancing accelerated the adoption of ecommerce, with consumers getting accustomed to online shopping during the pandemic.
- This report provides overview and service addressable market for B2C ecommerce market
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It includes global market forecasts for the b2c ecommerce industry and analysis of patents, company filings, and hiring trends.
- It contains details of M&A deals in the b2c ecommerce space, and a timeline highlighting milestones in the development of ecommerce industry.
- The detailed value chain consists of five layers: customer interface, order management, fulfillment, after-sales service management, data layer.
Reasons to Buy
- This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global b2c ecommerce market, and key payment type stack in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in b2c ecommerce markets.
- The report also highlights key payment segments segments (Offline, Online).
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in b2c ecommerce market.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help b2c ecommerce players succeed in the growing ecommerce market globally.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06362248/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001