Global Caprolactam Market
Dublin, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Caprolactam Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global caprolactam market is expected to grow from $ 13.74 billion in 2021 to $ 14.57 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6%. The caprolactam market is expected to grow to $ 17.41 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 4.6%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the caprolactam market in 2021. The regions covered in the caprolactam market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The growth of the automotive industry is expected to propel the growth of the caprolactam market going forward. The automotive industry comprises the companies involved in the design, manufacture, and sale of motor vehicles and related components. The shift towards fuel-efficient and environment-friendly automobiles has encouraged the use of nylon 6 in automobiles to reduce weight and fuel consumption by the vehicle. For instance, according to the India Brand Equity Foundation, commonly known as IBEF, an Indian government export promotion agency, vehicle production in India is expected to reach 22.93 million vehicles in 2022. Therefore, the growth of the automotive industry is driving the growth of the caprolactam market.
Technological advancements have emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the caprolactam market. Major companies operating in the caprolactam sector are focused on developing new technological solutions to strengthen their position in the market. For instance, in July 2021, Fibrant, a Netherlands-based chemical products and services company, marketed its caprolactam under the tradename EcoLactam, a new generation caprolactam with a reduced carbon footprint. The company will reduce its carbon footprint by over 50 percent by applying proprietary Hydranone technology.
In June 2021, DIC Corporation, a Japan-based chemicals company, acquired BASF's global pigments business, BASF Colors & Effects, for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition brings together the complementary portfolio of products, manufacturing assets, technologies, and supply chain and customer service of both companies to serve global customers and manufacture pigments, cosmetics, coatings, inks, and plastics. BASF SE is a Germany-based chemicals company.
The countries covered in the caprolactam market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
No. of Pages
2022 - 2026
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2026
Compound Annual Growth Rate
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Raw Material: Phenol; Cyclohexane; Hydroxylamine Sulfate; Other Raw Materials
2) By Application: Nylon 6 Filaments; Textile Yarn; Nylon 6 Fibers; Engineering Plastics; Printer Inks; Other Applications
3) By End-User: Textile Industry; Automobile Industry; Electrical And Electronics Industry; Other End-Users.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Caprolactam Market Characteristics
3. Caprolactam Market Trends And Strategies
4. Caprolactam Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Caprolactam Market Size And Growth
6. Caprolactam Market Segmentation
7. Caprolactam Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Caprolactam Market
9. China Caprolactam Market
10. India Caprolactam Market
11. Japan Caprolactam Market
12. Australia Caprolactam Market
13. Indonesia Caprolactam Market
14. South Korea Caprolactam Market
15. Western Europe Caprolactam Market
16. UK Caprolactam Market
17. Germany Caprolactam Market
18. France Caprolactam Market
19. Eastern Europe Caprolactam Market
20. Russia Caprolactam Market
21. North America Caprolactam Market
22. USA Caprolactam Market
23. South America Caprolactam Market
24. Brazil Caprolactam Market
25. Middle East Caprolactam Market
26. Africa Caprolactam Market
27. Caprolactam Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Caprolactam Market
29. Caprolactam Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Alpek S.A.B. de C.V.
The Aquafil Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tmnw3y
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900