Forecasts by Resin (Thermosetting, Thermoplastic), by Precursor Type (PAN-based CFRP, Pitch-based CFRP, Rayon-based CFRP), by Manufacturing Process (Prepreg Layup Process, Pultrusion and Winding Process, Wet Lamination and Infusion Process, Press and Injection Process, Other), by End-use Industry (Automotive Industry, Machinery/Equipment Industry, Wind Energy Industry, Aerospace and Defence Industry, Sporting Goods Industry, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis
New York, July 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Market Report 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310793/?utm_source=GNW
The Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
CFRP Is a Lightweight Material with Enhanced Strength and a Wide Variety of Applications
Carbon fibre reinforced polymers are composite materials that rely on carbon fibre for strength and stiffness, while the polymer provides a cohesive matrix to protect and hold the fibres together, as well as some toughness. Carbon fibres have highly directional properties that distinguish them from the metals most commonly used in these automotive applications. They can be engineered to achieve mass reductions that metals cannot. Because these are synthetically composited materials, their properties and performance can be tailored to the application by varying the strength, length, directionality, and amount of reinforcing fibres, as well as the polymer matrix. The major drivers for the growth of the carbon fibre reinforced polymer market are numerous advantages to incorporating carbon fibre into a polymer, lightweight material with enhanced strength and a wide variety of applications in the future market. On the other hand, factors such as cost of carbon fibre reinforced plastic, easily damageable properties are restraining the growth of this market.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites market?
• How will each carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What are the implications of carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites market?
• Where is the carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 262-page report provides 116 tables and 114 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
The report delivers exclusive COVID-19 variations and economic data specific to your market.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) composites prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Segment by Resin
Market Segment by Precursor Type
• PAN-based CFRP
• Pitch-based CFRP
• Rayon-based CFRP
Market Segment by Manufacturing Process
• Prepreg Layup Process
• Pultrusion and Winding Process
• Wet Lamination and Infusion Process
• Press and Injection Process
• Other Manufacturing Process
Market Segment by End-Use Industry
• Automotive Industry
• Machinery/Equipment Industry
• Wind Energy Industry
• Aerospace and Defense Industry
• Sporting Goods Industry
• Other End-Use Industry
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East and Africa
p>The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• BASF SE Company
• Berry Global Inc
• Crow Holdings Inc
• Cytex Solvay Group
• Formosa Plastics Corporation
• Gurit Holding
• Hexcel Corporation
• Melrose Industries Plc
• Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
• Saint Gobain S.A.
• SGL Carbon SE
• Silgan Holdings Inc.
• Sonoco Product Co
• WestRock Company
Overall world revenue for Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$20,216 million in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Market, 2022 to 2032 report help you?
In summary, our 262-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for resin, manufacturing process, end-use industry, and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for four regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Composites Market, 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310793/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001