- Market overview: Geneva Ukraine talks press conference about to start Sharecast - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
1339: Press conference following Geneva Ukraine talks is about to start.
- Nigeria: Mr Waheed A Olagunju Appointed Acting Managing Director/CEO, Bank of Industry (BOI) Business Wire - 3 hours ago
The Bank of Industry (BOI) has appointed Mr Waheed A Olagunju as Acting Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer. Waheed A Olagunju, Acting Managing Director/CEO, Bank of Industry (BOI)(Photo: Business Wire) Prior to his new appointment, Mr Olagunju served on BOI’s Board of Directors as Executive Director, Business …
- Barclays boss warns of further job cuts Sharecast - 5 hours ago
Barclays Chief Executive Antony Jenkins has warned of thousands of further job cuts as part of a company shake-up.
- Co-op results expected to show biggest ever loss Sharecast - 6 hours ago
The Co-op Group is expected to announce the biggest loss in its history when it unveils results on Friday.
- London open: Diageo leads stocks lower ahead of Easter weekend Sharecast - 7 hours ago
Ukraine crisis in focus as leaders meet in Geneva; US data, corporate earnings closely watched; Diageo drops as weak Q3 dampens growth.
- RSA’s head of UK and western Europe is to depart after 25 years City A.M. - 15 hours ago
LONG-STANDING RSA boss Adrian Brown is to leave the company after 25 years, the insurer announced yesterday.Brown, who was executive director and chief executive of the group’s UK and western Europe business, ...
- Shares dip after Lancashire CEO leaves the company he founded City A.M. - 15 hours ago
- City Moves for 17 April 2014 | Who’s switching jobs City A.M. - 16 hours ago
KPMGDavid Brown has been appointed a non-life actuarial partner in KPMG’s insurance practice. With almost 20 years’ actuarial experience, he joins from Direct Line Group, and will advise clients in the ...
- Doc re. Annual Report Business Wire - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 16:10 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Company Name: RMAC 2005-NS4 PLC Headline Notice: Report and Financial Statements Year ended 31 December 2013 Notice of the Annual General Meeting ISIN: US74963XAB38 A copy of the ...
- Doc re. Annual Reports Business Wire - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 16:08 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Company Name: RMAC 2005-NSP2 PLC Headline Notice: Report and Financial Statements Year ended 31 December 2013 Notice of the Annual General Meeting ISIN: US749628AA10 A ...
- London open: Stocks bounce off three-week low as Tesco gains Sharecast - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 10:15 BST
Tesco, Hargreaves, Burberry and Persimmon rise after updates; Momentum shares bounce back after recent falls; Chinese data mixed, growth slows; Global economic data in focus today.
- RSA bids farewall to Chief of UK & Western Europe business Sharecast - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 08:48 BST
Adrian Brown, the Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of RSA Insurance's UK & Western Europe business has agreed to resign, it announced on Wednesday.
- Directorate Change Business Wire - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 07:00 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- RSA Insurance Group plc – Management Change RSA announces the agreed resignation of Adrian Brown, Executive Director and CEO of its UK & Western Europe business. Adrian has resigned ...
- Kalimantan Gold Board Changes Business Wire - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 07:00 BST
Kalimantan Gold Corporation Limited (the “Company” or “KLG”) is pleased to announce that it has appointed Stephen Hughes as an independent, non-executive director of the Company, to be effective April 15, 2014. Stephen Gregory Hughes (aged 43), is a geologist with over 20 years technical and management experience in …
- Forex boss at Lloyds resigns City A.M. - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 01:49 BST
A TOP currency trader at Lloyds Banking Group has quit his job in the midst of an investigation into allegations of attempted market manipulation.Darren Coote has headed global spot trading at the bank ...
- London midday: Sports Direct, Burberry and Tesco lead markets higher Sharecast - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 01:12 BST
Sports Direct gains as momentum stocks recovery; Tesco, Burberry and Persimmon impress with results; UK unemployment declines, China data mixed; Ukraine crisis escalates
- Micro Focus searching for new chief executive in plan to split leadership City A.M. - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 00:57 BST
- City Moves for 16 April 2014 | Who’s switching jobs City A.M. - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 00:50 BST
Turner & TownsendSteve Waltho has been appointed director and head of the consultancy’s UK and Ireland property cost management service outside London. He joins from Aecom, where he is currently European ...
- Allegion Appoints Dean I. Schaffer to Board of Directors Business Wire - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 21:33 BST
Former partner of Ernst & Young LLP brings experience in governance, strategy and acquisitions Allegion plc (NYSE: ALLE), a leading global provider of security products and solutions, today announced that Dean I. Schaffer, former partner of Ernst & Young LLP, was appointed to the company’s Board of Directors. “We …
- London close: FTSE down as Russian units spotted in Ukraine Sharecast - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 18:11 BST
FTSE closes down 42.15 points at 6,541.61; Ukraine says Russian forces have entered the country; UK inflation falls to 1.6 per cent in March; German investor confidence falls for 4th month
- Micro Focus to separate roles of Chairman and CEO Sharecast - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 09:33 BST
Software group Micro Focus has announced that it will separate the roles of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) over the next two years.
- Barclays hires Crawford Gillies to head up its remuneration panel City A.M. - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 01:49 BST
- New G4S boss paid £1.5m in 2013 while Buckles left with no bonus City A.M. - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 01:45 BST
- Linklaters partner joins Fresnillo board as Lord Cairns steps down City A.M. - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 00:58 BST
- City Moves for 15 April 2014 | Who’s switching jobs City A.M. - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 00:54 BST
Mount AnvilThe property developer has appointed Jon Hall as sales and marketing director. He joins from Berkeley Homes, where he has been a sales and marketing director since 2011. Hall has also held roles ...