- Brazil's Petrobras sells $25 million stake in oil, gas field Reuters - 3 hours ago
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Brazil's state-run oil firm Petrobras (PETR4.SA) said on Wednesday it had signed a contract to sell its 20 percent stake in the Bijupira and Salema oil and gas fields for $25 million ...
- Oil prices stabilise after sliding on U.S. stock build Reuters - 3 hours ago
Oil prices were broadly unchanged from their previous close in early trading on Thursday after tumbling 4 percent a day earlier as U.S. stockpiles rose for the first time in months on the back of high production. Following Wednesday's drop, front-month U.S. crude futures (CLc1) were trading at $56.95 per barrel at 0015 …
- Missouri panel rejects plan for multistate wind power line Associated Press - 3 hours ago
Missouri utility regulators on Wednesday denied a company's request to construct a high-voltage power line in Missouri that was planned for a multistate wind energy project. Three of the five members of ...
- Shell Chief says U.S. shale producers under pressure from Saudi Arabia - FT Reuters - 5 hours ago
Ben van Beurden said in an interview that OPEC's decision in the face of soaring U.S. output and weaker-than-expected demand had sent a strong signal that Riyadh would not "underwrite the price" by utilising its supplies to balance the market. OPEC at a meeting on June 5 kept its policy unchanged amid signs the near-halving …
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces an Investigation Involving Possible Violations Concerning Arch Coal, Inc.’s 401 (k) Plan-- ACI Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of Arch Coal, Inc. concerning possible violations of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 .
- Oil slides as Greece crisis deepens, US inventories rise AFP - 7 hours ago
- Smucker cuts Folgers coffee prices to woo customers back Reuters - 7 hours ago
J.M. Smucker Co (SJM.N) cut prices for most of its Folgers and Dunkin' Donuts coffee brands sold in the United States by 6 percent, the biggest U.S. roaster said on Wednesday, partially reversing last year's price hikes to woo back customers. The company is the first U.S. roaster to cut prices after a customer backlash …
- U.S. crude prices tumble most since April on surprise stock build Reuters - 7 hours ago
U.S. crude prices fell 4 percent on Wednesday, posting their biggest daily drop since April after oil stockpiles in the United States rose for the first time in more than two months. The selloff was a jolt to crude traders and investors who have seen U.S. prices in fairly tight trading ranges over the past 10 weeks versus …
- Oil slides after U.S. stockpile build; Greece, Iran in focus Reuters - 9 hours ago
The dollar's rally on Greece's debt default, Iran's renewed efforts to reach a nuclear deal with the West to freely resume its crude exports, and signs of OPEC output at three-year highs, further weighed on the market. The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said crude inventories rose by 2.4 million barrels last …
- A Rise in Terrorist Attacks Will Expand the Global Smart Security Market Through 2019, Says Technavio Business Wire - 12 hours ago
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Technavio has published a new report on the global smart security market , which is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 18% from 2015-2019. About the Report The new Technavio report ...
- Russian gas supplies to Ukraine halted amid new pricing spat AFP - 12 hours ago
- Commodities: Oil trades lower in Europe, base metals turn a corner Sharecast - 12 hours ago
Oil benchmarks continued to slip in European trading on Wednesday, as confusion persisted over the eventual outcome of the Greek debt crisis talks, with a sovereign default being the most likely outcome....
- Technavio Says Use of Ferrite Permanent Magnets Will Boost the Global Permanent Magnet Motor Market Through 2019 Business Wire - 12 hours ago
Technavio has published a new report on the global permanent magnet motor market, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 11% from 2015-2019.
- TABLE-INDONESIA KPB NUSANTARA PALM OIL PRICES - July 01 Reuters - 12 hours ago
July 01 (Reuters) - Following are Indonesian prices for crude palm oil (CPO) quoted at an auction by PT KPB Nusantara (formerly known as the state marketing centre)on Wednesday. Buyer Volume Prices Terms ...
- US manufacturing growth improves in June; hiring jumps Associated Press - 12 hours ago
- Grain lower, livestock mixed Associated Press - 12 hours ago
Grain futures were lower Wednesday in early trading on the Chicago Board of Trade. Wheat for September delivery was unchanged at $6.1575 a bushel; September corn was 1.75 cents lower at $4.2125 a bushel; ...
- Adoption of Targeted Therapy Will Improve the Global Opioid-Induced Constipation Market Through 2019: Technavio Business Wire - 13 hours ago
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Technavio has published a new report on the global opioid-induced constipation market , which is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 30% from 2015-2019. About the Report The ...
- Glencore to go ahead with closure of some Optimum Coal operations Reuters - UK Focus - 13 hours ago
Global mining and trading company Glencore said on Wednesday it would go ahead with its plan to close some operations at its Optimum coal assets in South Africa, which will result in the loss of 600-700 ...
- Research and Markets: Disposable Syringes Market (Safety and Conventional Syringes): Global Industry Analysis 2014 - 2022 Business Wire - 13 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Disposable Syringes Market : Global Industry Analysis, Size, Volume, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
- Research and Markets: Analyzing the Major Diamond Mines Worldwide 2015 - Key Trends in the $75 Billion Industry Business Wire - 13 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analyzing the Major Diamond Mines Worldwide 2015" report to their offering.
- Research and Markets: Analyzing the Major Copper Mines Worldwide 2015 Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analyzing the Major Copper Mines Worldwide 2015" report to their offering.
- Propionic Acid Market in APAC to Grow at 2.9% CAGR 2013-2019 thanks to Rising Demand from End-use Industries: Transparency Market Research Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Transparency Market Research announces the release of a new report, titled “Propionic Acid Market for Animal Feed & Grain Preservatives, Calcium & Sodium Propionates, Cellulose Acetate Propionate and Other Applications - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 – 2019”.
- Research and Markets: Analyzing the Major Mines of the World 2015 Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analyzing the Major Mines of the World 2015" report to their offering.
- Shell gives green light to develop giant Gulf of Mexico field Reuters - UK Focus - 14 hours ago
Royal Dutch Shell (Xetra: R6C1.DE - news) has given the green light for the development of the Appomattox deepwater oil and gas field in the Gulf of Mexico, set to be the energy giant's largest floating platform in the region. The Appomattox project, some 80 miles (130 km) off the coast of Louisiana, is expected to reach …
- Red-hot fuel demand can't shore up the oil price alone Reuters - 14 hours ago
Sales of transport fuels have exceeded all expectations this year, making demand from reviving economies the mantra of bulls who say the oil price is well on the mend. Growing stocks, and early stress signals for some oil products, such as diesel, are throwing a cautionary signal to those who believe the shale oil-driven …
- Petrobras history of failed plans raises doubt over new promises Reuters - 14 hours ago
Brazilian state-run oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA's long history of failed spending and output plans may be the biggest obstacle to its efforts to convince investors it will reduce its massive debt. The company's $90 billion cut on Monday from planned investment over five years and 30 percent reduction to its 2020 …
- Smucker cuts price of Folgers, other coffee products Associated Press - 15 hours ago
The J. M. Smucker Co. is cutting prices for the majority of its coffee products sold in the U.S., including Folgers and Dunkin Donuts brand coffee sold in stores. The Orrville, Ohio-based food company ...
- Algeria's Q1 oil, gas output down 6 pct, investment up Reuters - UK Focus - 15 hours ago
Algeria's oil and natural gas output fell by 6 percent in the first quarter of 2015 from a year earlier despite an increase in investment, state radio reported on Wednesday citing the energy ministry. Lower output by the OPEC member and gas exporter adds to problems for its finances caused by low crude oil prices. It …
- Research and Markets: Global Freeze Drying Equipment Market 2015-2019 - Analysis of Tray-Style, Manifold & Rotary Freeze Driers Business Wire - 16 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Freeze Drying Equipment Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
- Gold jeweller Rajesh Exports says to seal acquisition on July 2 Reuters - 16 hours ago
Jeweller Rajesh Exports(REXP.NS) said it will finalise an acquisition on Thursday from a handful of targets that have been identified, after a local daily reported the company could buy a stake in a Swiss gold refinery for about $400 million. "We are looking for backward integration," chairman Rajesh Mehta told Reuters …
- VEGOILS-Palm gains on improved demand outlook; Greece concerns remain Reuters - 16 hours ago
* Palm oil rises to 2,268 ringgit per tonne * Overnight USDA report bolsters palm oil * Greece uncertainty limits gains (Updates throughout, adds closing prices) By Michael Taylor JAKARTA, July 1 (Reuters) ...
- Research and Markets: Future of the Thai Defense Industry to 2020 - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Future of the Thai Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
- Research and Markets: Nigeria Refining Industry Infrastructure Investments and Supply Demand Outlook 2015 - Forecasts of Nigeria Gasoline, Diesel, LPG and Fuel Oil, Refining Capacity, Competition and New Opportunities Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nigeria Refining Industry Infrastructure Investments and Supply Demand Outlook - Forecasts of Nigeria Gasoline, Diesel, LPG and Fuel Oil, Refining Capacity, Competition and New Opportunities" report to their offering.
- Russia halts gas supplies to Ukraine AFP - 17 hours ago
- Research and Markets: Global Diesel Fuel Additives (Deposit Control Additives, Cetane Improvers, Antioxidants, Dyes & Markers, Lubricity Improvers, Cold Flow Improvers, & Stability Improvers) Market 2015-2019 Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Diesel Fuel Additives Market by Type and by Geography - Analysis & Forecast to 2019" report to their offering.