- Red Hat profit forecast matches estimates despite strong dollar Reuters - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 22:42 GMT
Red Hat shares were up 5 percent in after-market trading on Wednesday after the company's profit beat the average analyst estimate for the eighth straight quarter. Red Hat, which gets nearly half its revenue from international operations, joins Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N), Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O) and IBM Corp (IBM.N) in …
- H. B. Fuller misses 1Q profit forecasts Associated Press - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 22:39 GMT
On a per-share basis, the St Paul, Minnesota-based company said it had net income of 19 cents. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, came to 30 cents per share. The results fell short of Wall Street ...
- United Internet 2014 core profit up by a third on new customers Reuters - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 21:45 GMT
German internet service provider United Internet said on Wednesday its 2014 core profit had risen by more than a third due to record growth of new customers both organically and through acquisitions. Earnings ...
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated to Announce 2015 First Quarter Earnings and Hold Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2015 Business Wire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 20:15 GMT
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated expects to report its first quarter earnings on Wednesday, April 22, 2015, prior to the market opening. A news release and support
- Red Hat Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2015 Results Business Wire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 20:05 GMT
Red Hat, Inc. , the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year ended February 28,
- DynCorp International Inc.'s Parent, Delta Tucker Holdings, Inc., Schedules Earnings Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2014 Results Business Wire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 18:09 GMT
DynCorp International Inc.'s parent, Delta Tucker Holdings, Inc., will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 31, 2015, to discuss results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2014.
- Prudential Financial to announce first quarter 2015 earnings; schedules conference call Business Wire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 18:05 GMT
Prudential Financial, Inc. will release its first quarter 2015 earnings on Wednesday, May 6, 2015, after the market closes. The earnings news release, the financial supp
- Paychex, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results Business Wire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 12:30 GMT
Paychex, Inc. today announced total service revenue of $693.6 million for the three months ended February 28, 2015 , an increase of 8% from $639.9 million for the same period last year.
- AGL Resources Increases 2015 Earnings Guidance GlobeNewswire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 12:02 GMT
2015 EPS guidance increased to $2.85 - $3.10 on a consolidated basis (from $2.70-$2.90) 2015 EPS guidance increased to $2.70 - $2.80 excluding wholesale services (from $2.65-$2.75) Revised expectations ...
- Francesca's Holdings tops Street 4Q forecasts Associated Press - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 11:54 GMT
The Houston-based company said it had profit of 14 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for asset impairment costs and non-recurring costs, were 21 cents per share. The results topped Wall Street expectations. ...
- Bank of China profit growth slowest in six years as bad loans jump Reuters - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 11:31 GMT
Bank of China Ltd (BoC) <601988.SS> (3988.HK) posted its slowest fourth-quarter net profit growth in six years on Wednesday as losses on bad assets doubled and unpaid loans jumped against a backdrop of a slower economy. China's fourth-largest lender reported net profit for the fourth quarter of 38.5 billion yuan (4.16 …
- Lands' End posts 4Q profit Associated Press - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 11:03 GMT
The Dodgeville, Wisconsin-based company said it had net income of $1.03 per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were $1.12 per share. The clothing maker posted revenue of $504.6 million ...
- Leidos tops 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 10:48 GMT
The Reston, Virginia-based company said it had net income of 59 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, were 69 cents per share. The results topped Wall Street expectations. The ...
- Balfour Beatty scraps dividend after full-year loss Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 09:37 GMT
British infrastructure group Balfour Beatty scrapped its dividend after suffering a loss of 59 million pounds ($87.6 million) in 2014 and said it faced major challenges from domestic construction contracts. The company planned to work through the "severe legacy" of troubled building projects over the next two years, newly …
- Change of Representative Director Business Wire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 09:04 GMT
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- This announcement is for our U.S.$5,000,000,000 Euro Medium Term Note Programme. Change of Representative Director At a meeting of the Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (“Mitsui”, Head Office: ...
- Balfour beatty shares open 2.2 percent lower after company suspends dividend, posts loss in full year results Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 08:02 GMT
Balfour beatty shares open 2.2 percent lower after company suspends dividend, posts loss in full year results
- Card Factory says full-year profit rises 8.9 pct Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 07:08 GMT
Card Factory Plc reported a 8.9 percent rise in full-year profit, helped by new store openings and online business growth. The British greeting cards retailer, which went public in 2014, said underlying ...
- Eurocastle Releases Fourth Quarter and Year End 2014 Financial Results and Announces Dividend of €0.125 per share GlobeNewswire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 07:02 GMT
Tel: +44 1481 723450 EUROCASTLE INVESTMENT LIMITED FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ...
- Medigene publishes final financials 2014: Significant improvement in revenue, EBITDA and net result GlobeNewswire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 06:34 GMT
Press release Press and analysts conference call with webcast today, 25 March 2015, 3 p.m. (CET) Preliminary results confirmed: Total revenue increased by 82% EBITDA loss reduced by 75% Net result improved ...
- Willdan Announces Planned Date of March 31 for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results and Conference Call Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 23:20 GMT
Willdan Group, Inc. , today announced the planned date for the release of its fourth quarter and full year 2014 financial results and the related conference call to discuss such results.
- WSI Industries Reports 12% Sales Increase and 76% Increase in Net Earnings Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 21:30 GMT
WSI Industries, Inc. today reported sales for its fiscal 2015 second quarter ending March 1, 2015 of $11,738,000 versus the prior year amount of $10,484,000, or an increase of 12%.
- MasterCard Incorporated to Host Conference Call on First-Quarter 2015 Financial Results Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 21:06 GMT
On Wednesday, April 29, 2015, MasterCard Incorporated will release its first-quarter financial results. The company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m.
- STMicroelectronics Reports on Cash Dividend to be proposed to the 2015 Annual General Meeting GlobeNewswire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 21:02 GMT
Quarterly dividend to be maintained at US$0.10 per share over each of the next four quarters Geneva, March 24, 2015 - STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) , a global semiconductor leader serving customers ...
- StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. to Announce First Quarter 2015 Financial Results on April 23, 2015 and Hold a Conference Call on April 24, 2015 Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 21:00 GMT
StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. will release first quarter 2015 financial results on Thursday, April 23, 2015, following the close of the market. The earnin
- Whiting and McCormick are big market movers Associated Press - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 20:39 GMT
Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Tuesday on the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq Stock Market: NYSE Whiting Petroleum Corp., down $7.48 to $30.91 The oil and gas company priced a ...
- Amphastar reports 4Q loss Associated Press - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 20:31 GMT
The Rancho Cucamonga, California-based company said it had a loss of 6 cents per share. Losses, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, came to 3 cents per share. The specialty pharmaceutical company posted ...
- Sonic Doubles Earnings Per Share for Second Fiscal Quarter of 2015 Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 20:01 GMT
Sonic Corp. , the nation’s largest chain of drive-in restaurants, today announced results for the second fiscal quarter ended February 28, 2015.
- Christopher & Banks Corporation Reports Results for the Thirteen Week Period Ended January 31, 2015 Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 20:01 GMT
Christopher & Banks Corporation , a specialty women’s apparel retailer, today reported results for the thirteen week period and fiscal year ended January 31, 2015.
- Clash of Clans maker sees revenues hit 1.5 bn euros AFP - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 17:48 GMT
- Symetra Financial Corporation Announces Dates for Release of First Quarter 2015 Financial Results and Webcast Conference Call Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 17:00 GMT
Symetra Financial Corporation will release its first quarter 2015 financial results on Thursday, April 23, 2015, after the market closes. The press release and financia
- Eltek ASA: Board approves financial statements for 2014 GlobeNewswire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 16:17 GMT
On 24 March 2015, the Board of Directors of Eltek ASA approved the financial statements of Eltek ASA for the financial year 2014. The Company reported its preliminary and unaudited results for fourth quarter ...
- Results Round-up Sharecast - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 14:52 GMT
Waste management group Augean saw its shares jump on Tuesday after reporting strong full-year results across its five businesses.
- Pfizer Invites Public To View And Listen To Webcast Of April 28 Conference Call With Analysts Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 14:00 GMT
Pfizer Inc. invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 28, 2015. The pu
- Barnes Group Inc. Announces First Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 13:29 GMT
Barnes Group Inc. today announced that it will release first quarter 2015 financial results on Friday, April 24, 2015, before the market opens.
- Regions to Announce First Quarter 2015 Financial Results April 21 Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 13:00 GMT
Regions Financial Corporation is scheduled to release its first quarter 2015 financial results on Tuesday, April 21, 2015. Executives from the company will review Regions’ first quarter results via teleconference and live audio webcast beginning at 11 a.m.