- California Bank of Commerce Reports Record First Quarter 2014 Net Income Business Wire - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 16:43 BST
California Bank of Commerce reported net income of $756 thousand for the quarter ending March 31, 2014, an increase of 36% over the same quarter of 2013. Basic earnin
- Dover Motorsports, Inc. Quarterly Earnings Conference Call Announcement Business Wire - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 14:38 BST
Dover Motorsports, Inc. invites you to a conference call subsequent to the release of Dover Motorsports, Inc.’s earnings for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. The conference call will be held on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 10:30 a.m.
- Avery Dennison to Webcast First Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call Business Wire - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 13:30 BST
Avery Dennison Corporation will host its first quarter 2014 earnings conference call in a live Webcast for investors, equity analysts, portfolio managers and media representatives at 1 p.m.
- CC Media Holdings, Clear Channel Communications and Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Set Date for 2014 First Quarter Earnings Teleconference Business Wire - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 12:52 BST
CC Media Holdings, Inc. , along with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Clear Channel Communications, Inc., and its publicly traded subsidiary, Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.
- Clean Energy to Report First Quarter 2014 Financial Results On May 8; Conference Call to Follow at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Business Wire - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 11:00 BST
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. announced today it will release financial results for the first quarter of 2014 on Thursday, May 8, 2014 after market close, followed by an investor conference call at 4:30 p.m.
- Tesla Motors Announces Date for First Quarter 2014 Financial Results Marketwired - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 11:00 BST
Tesla announced today that it will post its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014, after market close on Wednesday, May 7, 2014. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory release ...
- For Morgan Stanley, playing it safe pays off Reuters - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 00:25 BST
On Thursday, Gorman proved himself right, by showing that his plan to lighten up trading risk and focus on wealth management is paying off. Morgan Stanley posted a 55 percent gain in first-quarter profit. Morgan Stanley also showed steady progress in using deposits from the wealth business to lend more. Gorman is working …
- PepsiCo's profit rises on snack sales, price hikes Associated Press - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 00:12 BST
- 3M Announces Upcoming Investor Events Business Wire - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 00:12 BST
3M today announced the following investor events:
- Siuslaw Financial Group Earnings Up 20% for 1st Quarter, 2014 Business Wire - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 00:10 BST
Siuslaw Financial Group , parent company of Siuslaw Bank, today announced its earnings for the first quarter ending March 31, 2014 at $864,000 net after tax. This compares to $720,000 for the first quarter of 2013.
- Blackbaud, Inc. Announces Date of 2014 First Quarter Financial Results, Conference Call and Webcast Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 23:37 BST
Blackbaud, Inc. , a leading global provider of software and services for nonprofits, today announced that it will report its financial results for the 2014 first quarter after the U.S.
- SJW Corp. Sets Date for Release of First Quarter Financial Results Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 23:00 BST
SJW Corp. today announced that the Company will release its first quarter 2014 financial results after the close of the market on April 30, 2014. W. Richard Roth, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, and James P.
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Update First Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast Schedules Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 22:37 BST
SunCoke Energy, Inc. and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. today announced they changed the times of their first quarter 2014 earnings conference calls to be held on April 24, 2014.
- Heavy winter storms weigh on DuPont during 1Q Associated Press - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 22:13 BST
- Encore Wire Corporation Earnings Release and Conference Call Announcement Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 22:00 BST
Encore Wire will release quarterly earnings Thursday, April 24th, after stock market close.
- Vectren Schedules 2014 First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Marketwired - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 22:00 BST
Vectren Corporation will announce its 2014 first quarter results after the market closes on Friday, May 9, 2014. Vectren management will discuss those results during a conference call at 2:00 p.m. EDT ...
- Sears' shares rally on director's stock buys Associated Press - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:58 BST
Sears Holdings Corp. shares got a lift on Thursday, after company director Thomas Tisch increased his stake in the retailer. According to documents filed Thursday with the Securities and Exchange Commission, ...
- Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2014 Results Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:39 BST
Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. today reported first quarter 2014 revenues of $25.9 million, a 29% increase compared to revenues of $20.1 million in the first quarter of 2013.
- Care.com to Announce First Quarter 2014 Earnings Results on May 1, 2014 Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:20 BST
Care.com, Inc. , the world’s largest online destination for finding and managing family care , will announce its financial results for the first quarter ended March 29,
- ImmunoGen, Inc. Announces Conference Call to Discuss its Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:20 BST
ImmunoGen, Inc. , a biotechnology company that develops novel anticancer therapeutics using its antibody-drug conjugate technology, today announced that the Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m.
- Morgan Stanley's income rose 18 percent Associated Press - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:19 BST
- First Trust Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II Declares Its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.07125 Per Share for May Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:12 BST
First Trust Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II has declared the Fund’s regularly scheduled monthly common share distribution in the amount of $0.07125 per share payable on May 15, 2014, to shareholders of record as of May 5, 2014.
- Dundee Industrial REIT April 2014 Monthly Distribution Marketwired - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:11 BST
DUNDEE INDUSTRIAL REIT today announced its April 2014 monthly distribution in the amount of 5.833 cents per Unit . The April distribution will be payable on May 15, 2014 to unitholders of record as at ...
- Aerohive to Announce First Quarter Financial Results on May 8, 2014 Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:05 BST
Aerohive Networks® , a leader in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-managed mobile networking for the enterprise market, today announced that it has scheduled a conference
- Genesee & Wyoming Announces Q1 2014 Financial Release Conference Call and Webcast Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:05 BST
Genesee & Wyoming Inc. announces the following conference call and webcast:
- Hercules Technology Growth Capital Announces Date for Release of First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Conference Call Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:01 BST
Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. , the leading specialty finance company focused on providing senior secured loans to venture capital-backed companies in technology-related markets, including technology, biotechnology, life science, and energy & renewable technology industries, at all stages of development, announced …
- Cherokee Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:01 BST
Cherokee Inc. , a global marketer of style-focused lifestyle brands, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended February 1, 2014.
- Steve Madden Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Earnings Conference Call Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:01 BST
Steve Madden , a leading designer and marketer of fashion-forward footwear and accessories for women, men and children, today announced that the company's conference call to review first quarter fiscal year 2014 financial results will be broadcast live over the Internet on Thursday, May 1, 2014, at 8:30 a.m.
- Independent Bank Corp. Reports $13.4 Million of First Quarter Net Income and GAAP Diluted EPS of $0.56 Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:00 BST
Independent Bank Corp. , parent of Rockland Trust Company, today announced 2014 first quarter net income of $13.4 million, or $0.56 per diluted share, as compared to
- For Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, boring is beautiful Reuters - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 20:53 BST
The results underscored how businesses viewed as stodgy before the financial crisis are becoming critical drivers of earnings for investment banks now. Goldman’s investment management, stock underwriting and merger advisory businesses logged big gains. Morgan Stanley did well in those areas, as well as in wealth management …
- Schlumberger & Baker Hughes results point to improving North America Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 20:43 BST
* Both upbeat on Gulf of Mexico deepwater drilling (Recasts to adds details on outlook risks, new share prices) April 17 (Reuters) - Oilfield services providers Schlumberger Ltd and Baker Hughes Inc each posted better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, though they said pockets of weakness loom in Brazil, Canada, …
- CIT Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 19:55 BST
CIT Group Inc. , a leading provider of financing and advisory services to small businesses and middle market companies, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per common share on its outstanding common stock.
- Banco Popolare says successfully closed 1.5 billion euros share sale Reuters - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 18:45 BST
Banco Popolare (MIL:BP) said on Thursday it had successfully closed its capital increase for 1.5 billion euros (1.2 billion pounds), the first Italian lender to tap the market for funds ahead of Europe-wide health check of the sector. Banco Popolare, one of 15 Italian lenders under scrutiny in the asset review by European …
- GE industrial profit boost underscores strategy, shares up Reuters - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 18:33 BST
"The big story is the organic revenue growth," said Tim Ghriskey, chief investment officer of Solaris Asset Management, which owns GE shares. The results underscored GE Chief Executive Officer Jeff Immelt's strategy to focus the company even more on manufacturing of large industrial products as he reduces the company's …
- First National Bank Alaska Announces Unaudited Results for First Quarter 2014 Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 17:50 BST
First National Bank Alaska’s net income for first quarter 2014 was $7.5 million or $23.24 per share. This compares to $8.4 million or $26.02 per share for the same qua