- Moelis & Company to Announce First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Host a Conference Call on May 7, 2014 Business Wire - 22 minutes ago
Moelis & Company , a leading global independent investment bank, will release its first quarter 2014 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 7, 201
- Staffing 360 Solutions Announces Financial Results for the Fiscal Third Quarter Marketwired - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. , a public company engaged in the provision of international staffing services with a primary focus on the finance and accounting, administrative, engineering, IT and cybersecurity ...
- Cost-cutting, share buybacks buoy U.S. defense profits Reuters - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
The biggest U.S. weapons makers posted higher profits this week and raised their forecasts for 2014 earnings, sending shares higher despite cuts in military spending that have weakened revenues. The Dow Jones index that tracks the 10 biggest aerospace and defense companies rose 1.75 percent, driven by gains in shares of …
- Faster production brings Boeing $965M 1Q profit Associated Press - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
- American Water’s 2014 First Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for May 8, 2014 Business Wire - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
American Water Works Company, Inc. announced today that it intends to release its 2014 first quarter financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 7, 2014
- Iowa First Bancshares Corp. Reports First Quarter Financial Results and Dividend Payment Business Wire - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
Iowa First Bancshares Corp. today reported operating results for the three month period ended March 31, 2014. Consolidated net income totaled $1,016,000 compared to net income of $650,000 for the same period last year.
- Telia's Spanish unit in focus as Vodafone says could be interested Reuters - UK Focus - 3 hours ago
* Telia chief repeats Spanish unit Yoigo too small * Vodafone could be interested depending on regulator view * Telia repeats sees flat sales, profit margins in 2014 * Sees slightly greater risk of slower equipment sales
- Procter & Gamble 3Q net income up on cost cuts Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- BlackRock cuts stake in Italian lender Monte Paschi Reuters - 4 hours ago
Asset manager BlackRock (NYS:BLK) has cut its stake in Monte dei Paschi di Siena (MIL:BMPS) less than a month after becoming the Italian bank's single biggest shareholder, raising questions over who will buy into the lender's imminent capital increase. A regulatory filing on Wednesday showed that U.S. group BlackRock (NYS:BLK) …
- Trustmark profits rise as credit quality improves Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Regional bank Trustmark Corp.'s profit in 2013's fourth quarter rose 17 percent from the same three months of 2013, aided by gains from an earlier merger. Trustmark posted quarterly profit Tuesday of $29 ...
- Biome Technologies boosted by US coffee capsule demand Sharecast - 4 hours ago
Shares rose in bioplastics and radio frequency (RF) heating group Biome Technologies after an encouraging increase in first quarter revenues, boosted by sales of compostable single-serve coffee pods.
- First Commons Bank Core Earnings Nearly Triple for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2014 Versus Year Ago Business Wire - 4 hours ago
First Commons Bank of Newton, Mass. today reported that it achieved Net Income for the 3-month period ended March 31, 2014 of $340 thousand compared to $196 thousand for the 3-month period ended March 31, 2013, representing a 73% increase.
- UltraTech Cement Q4 net up 15 pct on cost controls Reuters - 4 hours ago
UltraTech Cement Ltd (ULTC.NS) reported a forecast-beating 15 percent rise in net profit for the January-March quarter as India's largest cement maker kept a lid on rising costs. "Optimisation of fuel mix and other initiatives helped in maintaining costs almost at the previous year levels," UltraTech, part of the $40 billion …
- Cost controls boost Dow Chemical margins, profit tops estimates Reuters - 4 hours ago
Dow Chemical cut 5 percent of its workforce and shuttered 20 plants in late 2012. Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) in Dow Chemical's coatings and infrastructure solutions business rose 20 percent in the quarter. EBITDA, excluding some items, rose 9 percent in the company's …
- Revenue Analytics Partner Dr. Jon Higbie to Address 25th Annual Production and Operations Management Conference Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Dr. Jon Higbie, a Partner and Chief Scientist at Revenue Analytics, Inc., will be presenting on Behavioral Issues related to the adoption and implementation of Revenue Management c
- Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. Announces First Quarter Earnings Marketwired - 4 hours ago
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. , the mid-tier holding company of Pathfinder Bank , announced its results for the three month period ended March 31, 2014.
- Emerging markets help Tupperware beat St. view Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Demand in emerging markets such as Turkey, China and South Africa helped Tupperware Brands Corp. post first-quarter results that beat Wall Street expectations, even as its net income fell 10 percent. The ...
- Sunoco Logistics Announces Eighth Consecutive Quarter over Quarter Distribution Increase of at Least 5 Percent and Earnings Conference Call Date Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. today announced that Sunoco Partners LLC, its general partner, has declared a cash distribution for the first quarter 2014 of $0.6950 per common unit to be paid on May 15, 2014 to unit holders of record on May 9, 2014.
- Online Sell-Through, Revenue Drive Record Breaking March, First Quarter for Proxibid Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Proxibid , the most trusted online Marketplace for buying and selling highly valued items, today announced that record-breaking results for the month of March helped the Company finish the first quarter with extraordinary results across the board.
- Late Easter weighs on Six Flags attendance, sales Associated Press - 5 hours ago
Amusement park operator Six Flags Entertainment Corp. said Wednesday that a late Easter pushed many school vacations into the second quarter, hurting attendance and sales at its parks. Revenue fell 16 ...
- Plumas Bancorp Reports a 122% Increase in Quarterly Earnings per Share Marketwired - 5 hours ago
Plumas Bancorp , the parent company of Plumas Bank, today announced first quarter 2014 earnings of $942 thousand, an increase of $326 thousand from $616 thousand during the first quarter of 2013. Net income ...
- What Dividend Hunters Need To Know About Diageo plc Fool.co.uk - 5 hours ago
Royston Wild looks at whether Diageo plc (LON: DGE) is an attractive income stock.
- UniPixel Sets First Quarter 2014 Conference Call for Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. ET Marketwired - 6 hours ago
UniPixel, Inc. , a provider of Performance Engineered Films™ to the touch screen, flexible printed electronics and display markets, will hold a conference call on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern ...
- Avery Dennison Announces First Quarter 2014 Results Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Avery Dennison Corporation today announced preliminary, unaudited results for its first quarter ended March 29, 2014. All non-GAAP financial measures referenced in this document are reconciled to GAAP in the attached tables.
- Mawson West Operations & Corporate Update Marketwired - 6 hours ago
Q1 2014 Highlights:
- Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. Reports First Quarter 2014 Earnings of $0.26 Per Share Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. today announced its operating results and earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2014.
- Clean Harbors to Announce First-Quarter 2014 Financial Results on May 7 Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Clean Harbors, Inc. , the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America, will host its first-quarter 2014 conference call on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
- SEI Reports First-Quarter 2014 Financial Results Marketwired - 6 hours ago
SEI Investments Company today announced financial results for the first-quarter 2014. Diluted earnings per share were $.43 in first-quarter 2014 compared to $.41 in first-quarter 2013. Diluted earnings ...
- C.A.T. oil AG: Business Model Verified – Record Operational and Financial Results in Full Year 2013 Business Wire - 6 hours ago
C.A.T. oil AG , one of the leading providers of oil and gas field services in Russia and Kazakhstan, delivered superior operating and financial results in 2013: C.A.T.
- Reynolds American 1Q profit falls more than 28 pct Associated Press - 6 hours ago
- Newmont Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.025 per Share Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Newmont Mining Corporation announced its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share of common stock, payable on June 26, 2014, to holders of record at the close of business on June 12, 2014.
- JMP Group Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial Results Business Wire - 6 hours ago
JMP Group Inc. , an investment banking and alternative asset management firm, reported financial results today for the quarter ended March 31, 2014.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Reports First Quarter 2014 Results Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. reported first quarter 2014 EPS of $0.78 compared to $0.51 in the prior year period. Core EPS were $0.74 compared to $0.53 in the prior ye
- Ryder Reports Record First Quarter 2014 Results Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Ryder System, Inc. , a leader in transportation and supply chain management solutions, today reported record first quarter comparable earnings reflecting improved performance in Fleet Management Solutions .
- Unitil Reports First Quarter Earnings Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Unitil Corporation today announced Net Income of $12.6 million for the first quarter of 2014, an increase of $1.8 million, or 17%, compared to the Company’s results for the first quarter of 2013.