- Net Asset Value(s) Business Wire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 18:08 GMT
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- FUND ¦ db x-trackers MSCI EM EMEA Index UCITS ETF DEALING DATE ¦ 24-Mar-15 NAV PER SHARE ¦ USD28.9116 NUMBER OF SHARES IN ISSUE ¦ 2,621,709 CODE ¦ Contact DB X-Trackers - MSCI ...
- ALPS Equal Sector Weight ETF Declares First Quarter Distribution Business Wire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 13:30 GMT
The ALPS Equal Sector Weight ETF declared its first quarter distribution on March 24, 2015 in the amount of $0.223360. The dividend is payable on
- ALPS Sector Dividend Dogs ETFs Declare First Quarter Distributions Business Wire - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 13:30 GMT
The ALPS Sector Dividend Dogs ETF , the ALPS International Sector Dividend Dogs ETF and the ALPS Emerging Sector Dividend Dogs ETF declared their first quarter 2015 distributions on March 24, 2015 in the amounts of $0.350060 for SDOG, $0.170430 for IDOG and $0.120050 for EDOG.
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distributions for Exchange-Traded Funds Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 20:52 GMT
First Trust Advisors L.P. announces the declaration of distributions for 71 of 94 exchange-traded funds advised by FTA.
- IndexIQ Adds to Industry-Leading Liquid Alts Family; Now Offers Complete Toolkit for Those Looking to “Build Their Own Hedge Fund Strategy” Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 13:50 GMT
IndexIQ, a leading developer of liquid alternative investment solutions, has launched two new Exchange-Traded Funds : the IQ Hedge Long/Short Tracker ETF and the IQ Hedge Event-Driven Tracker ETF , it was announced today.
- Lattice Strategies Expands Risk-First Fund Family with Debut of Global Small-Cap ETF Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 13:30 GMT
Lattice Strategies, an investment management firm that seeks long-term capital growth through the disciplined and deliberate allocation of risk, today announced that its global sma
- BlackRock Launches iShares Exponential Technologies ETF Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 12:30 GMT
BlackRock, Inc. announced today that its iShares Exchange Traded Funds business, the world’s largest manager of ETFs, has launched the iShares Exponential Technologies ETF .
- Oil ETF investors, not just OPEC, hold sway over crude market Reuters - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 12:08 GMT
Tumult in Libya, U.S. rig counts, production plans of the oil exporting cartel and a pact on nuclear relations with Iran can all affect crude supply and demand, but oil traders have kept an equally close watch on retail investors in recent weeks. Those investors and hedge funds, betting on a reversal of oil's long rout, …
- The Barron’s 400 ETF Undergoes Semi-Annual Rebalance, Sees Strengthening Fundamental Scores of Company Constituents Business Wire - Mon, Mar 23, 2015 13:00 GMT
The Barron’s 400 ETF , a smart beta exchange traded fund that seeks to track the Barron’s 400 Index , has completed its semi-annual rebalance based on the reconstitution of its underlying benchmark.
- FRN Variable Rate Fix Business Wire - Mon, Mar 23, 2015 11:40 GMT
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- FUND ¦ db x-trackers DBLCI - OY BALANCED UCITS ETF DEALING DATE ¦ 19-Mar-15 NAV PER SHARE ¦ EUR19.7963 NUMBER OF SHARES IN ISSUE ¦ 15,776,538 CODE ¦ Contact db x-trackers DBCLI ...
- ProShares Named Most Innovative ETF Issuer of the Year Business Wire - Fri, Mar 20, 2015 14:00 GMT
ProShares, a premier provider of alternative ETFs, announced today that it was named “Most Innovative ETF Issuer of the Year” by ETF.com. ProShares also received awards for three n
- Van Eck Global’s China Bond ETF Named “Best New ETF of 2014” by ETF.com Business Wire - Fri, Mar 20, 2015 13:00 GMT
Van Eck Global last night received the “Best New ETF of 2014” award at ETF.com’s annual awards dinner for its Market Vectors ChinaAMC China Bond ETF . CBON, which
- Analysis - Single country ETFs burgeon amid pricing, currency concerns Reuters - Fri, Mar 20, 2015 05:07 GMT
U.S. investors looking to make a bet on companies in Kazakhstan or Qatar are getting help from an exchange-traded funds industry that is increasingly adding single-country ETFs to their offerings. Darshan Bhatt, chief investment officer of Jersey City, New Jersey-based Glovista Investments LLC, which manages about $1.1 …
- Fidelity® Nasdaq Composite Index® Tracking Stock Fund Declares Distribution Business Wire - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 21:43 GMT
Fidelity Investments® announced today that the Fidelity® Nasdaq Composite Index® Tracking Stock Fund will pay a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share from net investment income.
- Mutual fund trends: Big returns can lead to higher taxes Associated Press - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 20:22 GMT
Even the most pleasing ice cream on a hot summer day can result in a headache. Such is the pain mutual-fund investors are feeling as they prepare their taxes. Another year of sweet returns for stock funds ...
- New Research from Fidelity® and BlackRock Reveals a Key to Growth for ETF Adoption is Educating Investors on ETF Basics Business Wire - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 12:00 GMT
While the exchange traded fund industry continues to grow at a record pace, with more than $2 trillion in assets in the United States1, less than one-third of individual investors currently own ETFs in their portfolio.
- KBW Announces Index Rebalancing for First Quarter 2015 Business Wire - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 20:30 GMT
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., a full‐service, boutique investment bank and broker‐dealer that specializes in the financial services sector, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Stifel Financial Corp.
- Value Line Provides Direxion Investments with Research Support for 3 Strategic Beta ETFs Business Wire - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 21:19 GMT
Value Line, Inc., announced that they have agreed to provide Direxion Investments with Value Line® Research to support Direxion’s three Strategic Beta ETFs based on indexes from Value Line, and launched on March 11, 2015.
- First Trust Extends its Latin American Reach Via Chile’s Pension Funds Business Wire - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 20:48 GMT
First Trust Advisors L.P. , a global ETF provider and asset manager, today announced that Chilean pension funds investment Risk Rating Commission, La Comisión Clasificadora de Riesgo , has approved two First Trust ETFs for sale to Chilean pension funds, known as la Asociación de Administradoras de Fondos de Pensiones .
- At 0.07pc per year, is this the cheapest investment ever? Telegraph - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 09:45 GMT
And this is the all-in cost, with no need to pay a fund shop fee on top
- ProShares Announces Changes to Gold ETFs’ Benchmark Business Wire - Thu, Mar 12, 2015 20:30 GMT
ProShares, a premier provider of alternative ETFs, announced changes to the benchmark tracked by ProShares Ultra Gold and ProShares UltraShort Gold . Beginning March 20,
- BlackRock Expands Suite of iShares® iBonds® Term Maturity ETFs Business Wire - Thu, Mar 12, 2015 12:30 GMT
BlackRock, Inc. announced today that its iShares Exchange Traded Funds business, the world’s largest manager of ETFs, has expanded the suite of iShares® iBonds® w
- Endowment Index™ Named A Finalist For Index Of The Year For 2014 By ETF.com Business Wire - Wed, Mar 11, 2015 12:53 GMT
The Endowment Index™ calculated by Nasdaq OMX®, has been honored as a finalist for “Index of the Year” by ETF.com for 2014. The rules-based Endowment Index™ tracks the performance of the average university and college endowment portfolio.
- Tracker firm cuts cost of investing in FTSE 100 by 80pc Telegraph - Tue, Mar 10, 2015 14:14 GMT
Fees on 'exchange-traded fund' or ETF to fall from 0.4pc a year to just 0.07pc a year, iShares announces
- British ETF price war heats up with BlackRock FTSE 100 fee cut Reuters - Tue, Mar 10, 2015 11:22 GMT
BlackRock (BLK.N), the world's largest asset manager, has slashed the cost of investing in Britain's oldest FTSE 100 (.FTSE) exchange-traded fund, ratcheting up the pressure on rival providers such as Vanguard. Demand for exchange-traded funds (ETFs) has surged in recent years as a result of often anaemic returns from …
- State Street Global Advisors Announces Changes to U.S. SPDR ETF Lineup Business Wire - Mon, Mar 9, 2015 21:25 GMT
State Street Global Advisors , the asset management business of State Street Corporation , today announced plans to close and liquidate the following three exchange
- Van Eck Global to Change the Underlying Index for Its Emerging Markets High Yield Bond ETF (HYEM) Business Wire - Mon, Mar 9, 2015 13:54 GMT
Van Eck Global, sponsor of Market Vectors ETFs, today announced that effective on or about May 11, 2015, the Market Vectors Emerging Markets High Yield Bond ETF w
- Fund Closures: Exchange Notification: LSE - db x-trackers - LU0511381047 / LU0511381559 / LU0322251280 / LU0417510616 / LU0411077828 / LU0328475362 / LU0328475107 / LU0328475289 Business Wire - Mon, Mar 9, 2015 07:50 GMT
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- London, 9 March 2015 db x-trackers (the Company ) Announcement Further to the Company’s announcement on 4 February 2015, the admission to trading on the London Stock Exchange of ...
- IndexIQ Announces March 2015 M&A Deal Holdings in IQ Merger Arbitrage ETF (Ticker:MNA) Business Wire - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 17:09 GMT
IndexIQ, a leading developer of index-based alternative investment solutions, today announced the mergers and acquisitions deals to which investors can gain exposure in the IQ Merger Arbitrage ETF .
- Volatility draws billions into oil funds Reuters - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 14:24 GMT
LONDON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Billions of dollars are pouring into oil exchange-traded funds as investors, many of them small savers more familiar with stocks than commodities, risk big losses and focus on the chance of huge rewards. Five of the biggest oil ETFs have seen their assets more than quadruple since July to $5.4 …
- BATS Exchange Lists the iShares Short Maturity Municipal Bond ETF Business Wire - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 14:00 GMT
BATS Global Markets , a leading operator of securities markets in the U.S. and Europe, announces that the iShares Short Maturity Municipal Bond ETF begins tradin
- ETFS Gold Trust, ETFS Precious Metals Basket Trust & ETFS Asian Gold Trust to Use the LBMA PM Gold Price as Their Benchmark Price Starting March 20, 2015 Business Wire - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 13:30 GMT
London Gold Market Fixing Ltd. has announced its intention to discontinue the “London Fix” pricing benchmark for Gold after March 19, 2015. The London Fix has been the “Benchmark Price” for valuation of gold bullion held by each of the ETFS Gold Trust , the ETFS Precious Metals Basket Trust , and the ETFS Asian Gold Trust …
- BlackRock Launches iShares Short Maturity Municipal Bond ETF Business Wire - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 13:30 GMT
BlackRock, Inc. announced today that its iShares Exchange Traded Funds business, the world’s largest manager of ETFs, has launched the iShares Short Maturity Muni
- WBI Nominated for New ETF Issuer of the Year Business Wire - Wed, Mar 4, 2015 15:58 GMT
- IndexIQ Announces February 2015 Performance of Its IQ Hedge Family of Investable Benchmark Hedge Fund Replication Indexes Business Wire - Wed, Mar 4, 2015 14:53 GMT
IndexIQ, a leading developer of index-based alternative investment solutions, today announced the performance of its proprietary family of hedge fund replication and alternative be