- EU and Portugal agree 5-bn-euro bailout for CGD bank AFP - 14 minutes ago
- HP Inc. tops Street 3Q forecasts but outlook clips stock Associated Press - 18 minutes ago
- US intelligence still sorting out purported NSA hack Associated Press - 19 minutes ago
YORBA LINDA, Calif. (AP) — The U.S. is still probing the extent of a recent cyber leak of what purports to be hacking tools used by the National Security Agency.
- Why Carville Won’t Be Playing Trump in Debate Prep @ Bloomberg - 21 minutes ago
- Netflix had the perfect response to the so-called 'Netflix of North Korea' Business Insider - 21 minutes ago
Netflix (the real one) isn't too worried about the so-called "Netflix of North Korea" that...
- [$$] FDA Rejects Amgen Hormonal-Imbalance Treatment @ The Wall Street Journal - 24 minutes ago
Amgen Inc. said Wednesday that government regulators have rejected its new drug application for its therapy for a hormonal imbalance common in patients on dialysis.
- [$$] HP Reports Lower Earnings, Revenue @ The Wall Street Journal - 25 minutes ago
HP’s revenue and earnings shrank in the most recent quarter, but the company showed signs of stabilizing the personal-computer business, its largest revenue source.
- [$$] States Start to Approve Steep Increases in Health Premiums @ The Wall Street Journal - 27 minutes ago
The first handful of states have released approved 2017 rates for people who buy health insurance on their own and the results so far are consistent with what many expected: There are significant increases ...
- Sen. Manchin mum on EpiPen hikes by daughter's drug company Associated Press - 27 minutes ago
- HP Inc. Looks to Boost Profitability @ Bloomberg - 31 minutes ago
- Is Apple Being Targeted by the EU? @ Bloomberg - 33 minutes ago
- New PBOC Money-Market Tactic Has Traders Trying to Decode Signal Bloomberg - 34 minutes ago
- The Latest: Authorities say quake death toll at 159 Associated Press - 34 minutes ago
- CEO of Legendary Trader Phibro Recommends Shorting Crude at $50 @ Bloomberg - 36 minutes ago
- James Carville: People Are Going to Die If Clinton Foundation Folds @ Bloomberg - 38 minutes ago
- Cramer: Where to stash cash if rates go up in September CNBC - 39 minutes ago
Jim Cramer found astounding growth in one group, and thinks the theme is here to stay.
- [$$] Biotech Investor Sofinnova Ventures Raises $595.5M Toward New Fund @ The Wall Street Journal - 41 minutes ago
Biotechnology investor Sofinnova Ventures is raising its largest venture fund, rounding up $595.5 million toward a partnership with a $650 million total offering amount, a regulatory filing shows.
- Ex-Comverse CEO pleads guilty to fraud, a decade after fleeing to Africa Reuters - 42 minutes ago
The former chief executive officer of Comverse Technology Inc pleaded guilty to securities fraud on Wednesday and was ordered detained a decade after fleeing the United States for Namibia to avoid prosecution. Jacob "Kobi" Alexander, the Woodbury, New York-based software developer's founder, entered the plea in federal …
- 'SNL' star Leslie Jones' personal site offline after hacking Associated Press - 45 minutes ago
- Gaming for a good cause—charities court millennials online CNBC - 47 minutes ago
A weeklong charitable stream on Twitch breaks the St. Jude record for donations from a video game community.
- How to buy mutual funds @ MarketWatch - 51 minutes ago
You can’t control everything about funds, but you can manage expenses, risk, manager tenure and tax-efficiency.
- James Carville on Why the Democrats Are Sill Right @ Bloomberg - 52 minutes ago
- [$$] Viacom May Tighten Reins on Paramount @ The Wall Street Journal - 52 minutes ago
Paramount Chief Executive Brad Grey and his team are under pressure from the Viacom board to defend their film record and present a turnaround plan.
- This test could help thousands of cancer patients avoid chemotherapy Business Insider - 52 minutes ago
For patients facing a diagnosis of early stage breast cancer, the traditional course of treatment...
- California lawmakers approve extension of climate change law Associated Press - 53 minutes ago
- 10 things debt-settlement companies won’t tell you @ MarketWatch - 56 minutes ago
Thinking about using a debt-settlement company to get out of debt? Here’s what you must know before you do.
- Japan authorizes $2M to study high-speed train in Maryland Associated Press - 56 minutes ago
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Japan's ambassador to the U.S. says his country has authorized $2 million to support a feasibility study on building a high-speed train between Baltimore and Washington.
- How to dig yourself out of debt @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
There are four basic ways to get out of debt, big or small. Here they are, along with what you need to do.
- Team Clinton Tries to Ride Out the Foundation Fight @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
- Starbucks store gets flattened as tornadoes reported in Indiana @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Residents in central Indiana took shelter Wednesday evening after a tornado leveled a Starbucks in Kokomo without injuring anyone, and there were reports of damage caused by other possible tornadoes that ...
- Cramer: Next flash crash will happen. Here are my rules to prepare CNBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
On the one year anniversary of the last flash crash, Jim Cramer shared his rules to conquer the next one.
- [$$] Mylan Faces Scrutiny Over EpiPen Price Increases @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Mylan became the latest pharmaceutical company to face outrage about higher drug costs after the company’s substantial price increases for the EpiPen emergency allergy treatment.
- Hasselblad Leak Reveals Exciting Smartphone Camera @ Forbes - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
Lenovo’s ambitious Moto Z range may be about to get a significant upgrade, thanks to a rumoured add-on module from camera giant, Hasselblad. Famed for its ultra high-end ‘medium format’ digital cameras, costing tens of thousands of dollars, Hasselblad has also been known to lend its name to more affordable products
- How Might Recent Weakness in the US Dollar Help US Automakers? @ Market Realist - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
In the automobile industry, it’s important to pay attention to the indicators that affect automakers' profitabilities. Let's look at the US dollar.
- A Close Look at AES’s Forward Dividend Yield @ Market Realist - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
AES (AES) is currently trading at a forward dividend yield of 3.6%. It's still trading well above its three-year historical average forward yield of 3.2%.