- Net Asset Value(s) Business Wire - 25 minutes ago
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- FUND ¦ db x-trackers FTSE 100 Equal Weight UCITS ETF (DR ) DEALING DATE ¦ 23-Sep-16 NAV PER SHARE ¦ GBP11.3522 NUMBER OF SHARES IN ISSUE ¦ 1821200 CODE ¦ View source version ...
- Is this company a better pick than Neil Woodford favourite Provident Financial plc? Fool.co.uk - 37 minutes ago
Could returns of Provident Financial plc (LON:PFG) be eclipsed by those of a smaller rival?
- Markets cheer Clinton in US presidential debate AFP - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
- Britain's FTSE hovers near one-week lows as Wolseley slides Reuters - UK Focus - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
Britain's top shares index hovered near one-week lows on Tuesday, weighed down by a drop in construction stocks such as Wolseley and weaker energy company stock prices. The blue-chip FTSE 100 index was ...
- Asian stocks rise as markets give thumbs up to Hillary Clinton in presidential debate International Business Times - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
- QinetiQ names outgoing Rolls-Royce director David Smith as CFO Reuters - UK Focus - 3 hours ago
British defence group QinetiQ said on Tuesday it had appointed David Smith, Rolls-Royce's outgoing chief financial officer, to succeed David Mellors as its CFO in the new year. Smith's departure from Rolls-Royce ...
- Is it all downhill from here for former FTSE 250 darlings Ocado Group plc and Sports Direct International plc? Fool.co.uk - 3 hours ago
Will 20%-plus falls over the past year be reversed by FTSE 250 firms (INDEXFTSE:MCX) Ocado Group plc (LON:OCDO) and Sports Direct International plc (LON:SPD) any time soon?
- Markets cheer Clinton in US president debate AFP - 4 hours ago
- Questor: after more than 50 years, we're changing - with your help Telegraph - 4 hours ago
Questor: after more than 50 years, we're changing - with your help
- Asian markets cautious amid first presidential debate AFP - 6 hours ago
- Global stocks falter as US presidential debate looms AFP - 11 hours ago
- Director / PDMR shareholdings EQS Group - 16 hours ago
SQS Software Quality Systems AG / Key word(s): Miscellaneous26.09.2016 20:02Disclosure of an inside information according to Article 17 MAR,transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. ...
- Global stocks slide after Fed-inspired rally AFP - 17 hours ago
- Why Healthcare Stocks Will be the Real Winner of the US Election Morningstar UK - 17 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank stock hits record low on funding fears Sky News - 18 hours ago
The largest lender in Germany, Deutsche Bank (LSE: 0H7D.L - news) , saw its share price hit a record low on Monday after it was forced to deny talk surrounding state aid. The bank, which has lost more than half its market value this year amid a sea of pressures, lost a further 7% following a Focus magazine report which …
- FTSE scores worst day in 3 months, downgrades weigh Reuters - UK Focus - 18 hours ago
Britain's top share index fell on Monday and made its worst one-day performance in three months, with Lloyds pushing banks lower after a downgrade by Goldman Sachs and miners tracking weaker metals prices. ...
- Deutsche Bank helps drag Europe shares to close lower CNBC - 18 hours ago
Europe stocks closed lower as sentiment was curbed by a report suggesting Deutsche Bank was seeking assistance in its negotiations with the U.S.
- Global stocks slide back after Fed-inspired rally AFP - 19 hours ago
- FTSE Moves: Bank and housing stocks send the London market into sharp decline International Business Times - 20 hours ago
- Equities slide back after Fed-inspired rally AFP - 22 hours ago
- Will Sirius Minerals plc plunge like 88 Energy Limited? Fool.co.uk - 22 hours ago
Here’s a way to play the volatility with Sirius Minerals plc (LON: SXX) and 88 Energy Limited (LON: 88E).
- The FTSE 100 could make you a millionaire! Fool.co.uk - 23 hours ago
How the FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE: UKX) can make you rich.
- Ex-divs to take 0.28 points off FTSE 100 on Sept. 29 Reuters - UK Focus - 23 hours ago
The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, ...
- Can this former market darling ever return to its glory days? Fool.co.uk - 23 hours ago
Can this former retail champion rule the sector once again after some truly tough years?
- These two Footsie stocks should be in your portfolio Fool.co.uk - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 11:08 BST
Should Royal Dutch Shell and Imperial Brands be part of your portfolio?
- Markets drop as Fed rally vanishes AFP - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 10:31 BST
- These two companies’ moats could protect your investment Fool.co.uk - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 10:23 BST
Are wide moats to entry in growing industries reason enough to take a look at these FTSE 100 giants?
- Deutsche Bank shares plunged more than 7% to a record low Business Insider UK Finance - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 09:58 BST
Deutsche Bank shares slid more than 7% on Monday, touching a record low below €11 a share. Deutsche Bank has lost more than 53% of its equity market value so far this year. Meanwhile Brexit continues to weigh on UK stocks, with concerns that Prime Minister Theresa May's government is preparing for a so-called hard Brexit …
- FTSE on track for worst day in 3 months, downgrades weigh Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 09:56 BST
Britain's top share index fell on Monday and headed for its worst one-day performance in three months, with Lloyds pushing banks lower after a downgrade by Goldman Sachs and miners tracking weaker metals ...
- BUZZ-Gemfields: hits 4-mth high on strong results Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 09:48 BST
** Miner Gemfields up 3.3 pct, highest level since May and top gainer on FTSE AIM 100 index after reporting revenue in line with its forecasts ** FY revenue $193.1 mln, up 13 pct versus last year, profit ...
- Asian markets slide ahead of first US presidential debate International Business Times - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 08:43 BST
- BUZZ-InterContinental Hotels: bottom of the FTSE as broker questions US revenues Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 08:39 BST
** InterContinental Hotels falls 3.8 pct after Morgan Stanley downgrades to "underweight" from "equalweight" ** Broker says it expects US revenue growth to continue to weaken ** Airbnb ...
- WSJ City: Brexit Vote Hits Confidence; The City's IPO Problem; Oil Deal in Doubt The Wall Street Journal - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 08:19 BST
Good morning from London. Here's essential reading today from WSJ City. For updates throughout the day, you can download WSJ City for iPhone here or Android here. You’ll need to open this email on your mobile device to do this. You can sign up to receive this briefing direct to your inbox here.
- Asian markets drop as Fed rally vanishes AFP - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 08:05 BST
- Fixed income, no growth: shares are the new bonds Telegraph - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 06:57 BST
Fixed income, no growth: shares are the new bonds