- Cloetta AB: Interim report Q1, January – March 2014 Business Wire - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
- Nokia to name Rajeev Suri as next CEO on Tuesday - report Reuters - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
Nokia, which is set to close the sale of its phone business to Microsoft, will on Tuesday name Rajeev Suri as its next CEO and outline its new strategy with a focus on its networks equipment business, a newspaper said on Friday. Citing unnamed sources, daily Helsingin Sanomat said Nokia would also on Tuesday, along with …
- Google social networking boss Gundotra leaving company Reuters - 4 hours ago
Google Inc's (GOOGL.O) (GOOG.O) head of social networking services, Vic Gundotra, is leaving the Internet search company, he said on Thursday, three years after overseeing the launch of the Google+ social network. Gundotra, who has worked at Google for eight years, announced the move in a Google+ post. "We pour our heart …
- Brookfield Property Partners to Proceed With Second Stage Plan of Arrangement to Acquire Remaining Common Shares of Brookfield Office Properties Marketwired - 6 hours ago
US$ unless otherwise specified -- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. and Brookfield Office Properties Inc. are pleased to announce that they have entered into a definitive agreement that provides for the ...
- Slim eyes eastern Europe after Telekom Austria deal Reuters - 8 hours ago
VIENNA/MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim plans to use Telekom Austria (VIE:TKA) as a base to build up his presence in European telecoms after sealing a deal with the Austrian state to take control of the company. Slim's America Movil (MEX:AMXL)(AMX.N) will invest up to 1 billion euros (821.23 million pounds) …
- The Alexander Firm P.C. Announces Investigation of Chindex International, Inc. and Its Board of Directors Business Wire - 8 hours ago
The Alexander Firm P.C., A Professional Law Corporation, announces that it is investigating potential claims for breach of fiduciary duty against the Board of Directors of Chindex International, Inc.
- XR Energy, Inc. Enters Completion Phase of Acquisition of Producing Oil Assets Marketwired - 9 hours ago
XR Energy, Inc. is pleased to announce that the acquisition of 100% of the Common Shares of XR of Texas, LLC., making XR of Texas, LLC a wholly owned subsidiary of XR Energy, Inc. is about complete and ...
- Alstom shares jump on report of $13 bln GE bid Reuters - 10 hours ago
Shares of Alstom (ALSO.PA) jumped 10.9 percent on Thursday after a report that U.S. conglomerate General Electric (GE.N) was in talks to buy the struggling French turbine and train maker for about $13 billion. The companies may announce the deal as early as next week, Bloomberg cited people with knowledge of the matter …
- Yodlee Interactive Catalyzes Global FinTech Innovation by Partnering With Three New International Incubators and Accelerators Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Yodlee Interactive, the recognized platform that works with hundreds of companies, entrepreneurs and developers to create and distribute new financial innovations, continues expanding its international reach today by announcing partnerships with Startupbootcamp, 25fifteen and Entrepreneurial Spark – three leading international …
- Alstom shares jump on report of $13 billion GE bid Reuters - 10 hours ago
Shares of Alstom (PAR:ALO) jumped 10.9 percent on Thursday after a report that U.S. conglomerate General Electric (NYS:GE) was in talks to buy the struggling French turbine and train maker for about $13 billion (7 billion pounds). The companies may announce the deal as early as next week, Bloomberg cited people with knowledge …
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP Declares Quarterly Cash Distribution Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Delek Logistics Partners, LP today announced the declaration of its quarterly cash distribution for the first quarter 2014 of $0.425 per limited partnership unit, or $1.70 per unit on an annualized basis.
- Hudbay Files Notice of Change; Offer for Augusta Remains Open Until May 5, 2014 Marketwired - 10 hours ago
HudBay Minerals Inc. announced today that it has filed a notice of change of information relating to its offer to acquire all of the outstanding common shares of Augusta Resource Corporation not already ...
- PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2014 Business Wire - 11 hours ago
PerkinElmer, Inc. , a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment, today reported financial results for the first quarter ende
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Announces First Quarter 2014 Financial Results Business Wire - 11 hours ago
Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. , a leading supplier of end-to-end connectivity solutions for servers and storage systems, today announced financial results for its first
- AtriCure Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Updates 2014 Outlook Business Wire - 11 hours ago
AtriCure, Inc. , a leading atrial fibrillation medical device provider, today announced financial results for the first quarter of 2014.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Reports First Quarter 2014 Results Business Wire - 11 hours ago
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust today reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. The Company’s results include the following:
- Caterpillar-backed Neovia Logistics explores sale - sources Reuters - 12 hours ago
Neovia Logistics LLC, a logistics services provider backed by industrial equipment conglomerate Caterpillar Inc (NYS:CAT), is exploring a sale that could value the company at more than $1 billion (595 million pounds), according to people familiar with the matter. Neovia has enlisted investment bank UBS AG (VTX:UBSN) to …
- Sunvault Energy Signs Agreement for 100% of Revenue Generating Solar Park in Greece Marketwired - 12 hours ago
SUNVAULT ENERGY INC. announced today that further to its press release of October, 2013, that the Company has reached agreement with BCI Renewables to acquire 100% of an Assignment and Amendatory Agreement ...
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 bn AFP - 12 hours ago
- Vivendi to return 5 billion euros to shareholders after asset sales Reuters - 13 hours ago
French conglomerate Vivendi (VIV.PA) said it would pay out close to 5 billion euros in dividends and buy backs this year and next, rewarding shareholders after three major asset sales including that of its biggest unit, telecom operator SFR. The plan, which will be put to a vote at a June 24 shareholder meeting, caps Vivendi's …
- Amazon to pay more than $300 million for HBO shows: report Reuters - 14 hours ago
- Smith Debnam Selects Acrowire for Systems Consultation and Integration Marketwired - 17 hours ago
Acrowire, a consulting firm specializing in strategic business and legal technology, has been hired by Smith Debnam to develop a data integration and reporting strategy. The law firm's goal for the engagement ...
- New Colombia Resources Inc. Provides Update on Their Coal, Rock, and Cannabis Research Projects in Colombia Marketwired - 17 hours ago
New Colombia Resources, Inc. , a U.S. company with coal and other resource assets in Colombia, is providing an update to shareholders on their projects in Colombia.
- Zep Inc. Selects Transplace for Transportation Management Solution Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Transplace, a leading provider of transportation management services and logistics technology, today announced that Zep Inc. has selected Transplace as its third party logistics provider to efficiently manage all domestic and international transportation activities.
- Emerald Expands with Institutional Sales Team Addition Business Wire - 17 hours ago
- DataXu Marries Personalized Storytelling and Programmatic with Acquisition of JasperLabs Business Wire - 18 hours ago
DataXu, a leading provider of programmatic marketing software for brands and agencies, today announced the acquisition of JasperLabs, a San Francisco-based provider of dynamic creative optimization software.
- Vista Partners Initiates Coverage on Cayden Resources, Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CYD, OTCQX: CDKNF); CAD $3.50 / USD $3.19 Price Target Marketwired - 18 hours ago
Vista Partners announced today that it has initiated coverage on Cayden Resources, Inc. , a company that engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal projects in the Americas, ...
- Fairfax to Acquire Indonesian Insurer Marketwired - 19 hours ago
Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited announced today that it has, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Fairfax Asia Limited, entered into a share purchase agreement pursuant to which it will acquire 80% of ...
- Virgin Atlantic plots course for return to profit this year Reuters - 19 hours ago
British airline Virgin Atlantic (VA.UL) expects the benefits of its cost-cutting plan and a tie-up with U.S. carrier Delta Air Lines (DAL.N) to help it back to profit by the end of this year. Virgin, which last posted a profit in 2011 and is in the middle of a two-year turnaround plan under new Chief Executive Craig Kreeger, …
- Infusion Brands International, Inc. and As Seen on TV, Inc. Announce Closing of Debt-Financing Transaction With Mallitz Investment Group, LLC Marketwired - 19 hours ago
Infusion Brands International, Inc., a leading consumer product brand marketing company, and As Seen On TV, Inc. , a leading online marketer of As Seen on TV products and health and wellness provider , ...
- Alstom shares jump on report of GE bid Reuters - 19 hours ago
Shares in Alstom (PAR:ALO) jumped more than 14 percent on Thursday after a report that U.S. conglomerate General Electric (NYS:GE) was in talks to buy the struggling French turbine and train maker for about $13 billion (7 billion pounds). If confirmed, a takeover offer from a foreign company would raise eyebrows among …
- tibbr Recognized as Champion by Info-Tech Research Group in Collaboration Platforms Landscape Marketwired - 19 hours ago
TIBCO Software Inc. today announced that tibbr® has been recognized by Info-Tech Research Group as a Champion in the Collaboration Platforms Landscape, with the highest Info-Tech Value Score of the vendor ...
- Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc. Responds to Revised Offer From CWAL Investments Ltd. Marketwired - 19 hours ago
Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc. announced today that its board of directors , after careful consideration with the assistance of its financial and legal advisors, voted unanimously to reject the revised ...
- El Capitan Precious Metals Purchases AuraSource Separation System to Process Ore Recovery Business Wire - 20 hours ago
El Capitan Precious Metals, Inc. has announced the purchase of a heavy metals separation system from AuraSource, Inc . This state-of-the-art te
- EQT Midstream Partners Reports Q1 2014 Results Business Wire - 20 hours ago
EQT Midstream Partners, LP , an EQT Corporation company, today announced first quarter 2014 financial and operating results. Net income for the quarter totaled $34.9 million and adjusted EBITDA was $41.1 million.