- BUZZ-Russneft: opens above IPO price on debut Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Nov 25, 2016 13:17 GMT
** Russian mid-sized oil producer's shares opened at RUB 605/shr, 10% above IPO price of RUB 550/shr ** Russneft placed 15% of its charter capital owned by the Gutseriyev family in a market debut on Moscow ...
- Russneft IPO demand exceeds offer by over 30 pct - co-owner Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Nov 25, 2016 11:10 GMT
Mikhail Gutseriyev, a co-owner of the Russian mid-sized oil company Russneft, said in a statement that the demand during the company's initial public offering (IPO) has exceeded offer by more than 30 percent. Russneft has priced a share at 550 roubles ($8.52) during the placement, offering 20 percent of its ordinary shares …
- A Trump rally and 'genius' marketing prime Snapchat for a big IPO, investors say CNBC - Wed, Nov 23, 2016 21:28 GMT
The $20 billion to $25 billion offering, expected as soon as March, would make it one of the biggest technology IPOs in recent years.
- va-Q-tec AG: Quarterly Statement 9M | 2016 EQS Group - Fri, Nov 18, 2016 08:30 GMT
- VARTA AG* sets price range for Initial Public Offering EQS Group - Thu, Nov 17, 2016 14:57 GMT
- VARTA AG, together with its operating subsidiaries - experts in microbatteries and energy storage solutions - announced today the launch of its Initial Public Offering ("IPO") on the Regulated Market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. - Price range has been fixed at EUR 9.00 to EUR 12.50 per share.
- Snapchat files for IPO which could value app at $25bn - report Sky News - Wed, Nov 16, 2016 20:47 GMT
If so, it would be the largest IPO (initial public offering) since 2014, when Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba hit the market valued at $170.9bn. Reuters reports that Snapchat's filing was made confidentially before Donald Trump's unexpected victory in the US presidential election. Under US laws, companies with less than …
- Here's one more industry that can benefit from the Trump trade CNBC - Wed, Nov 16, 2016 16:50 GMT
To the many industries that might benefit from a Trump presidency, you can add IPOs.
- Snapchat heads for stock market debut with confidential IPO filing International Business Times - Wed, Nov 16, 2016 04:57 GMT
The parent company behind messaging app Snapchat has confidentially filed for a stock market flotation, which could value the firm at as much as $25bn (£20bn), according to reports. Citing sources, the Reuters news agency said Snap Inc could go public as soon as March, with the IPO set to be the biggest in the US tech …
- Snapchat parent begins IPO process: report AFP - Tue, Nov 15, 2016 23:57 GMT
- Russia's Russneft valued at 33.5-223 bln rbls for IPO by two banks - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Nov 15, 2016 12:12 GMT
Russneft, a Russian mid-sized oil producer, was valued at between 33.5 billion roubles and 223 billion roubles by two banks arranging its initial public offering, three banking sources told Reuters. VTB ...
- Vodafone will not IPO Indian unit until next financial year Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Nov 15, 2016 07:55 GMT
British mobile operator Vodafone will not launch the highly anticipated initial public offering (IPO) of its Indian unit before March next year, it said on Tuesday. Vodafone India, the No.2 mobile phone carrier by market share and revenue, and other players in India's crowded telecoms market have been impacted by the …
- German travel site trivago files for IPO in US AFP - Mon, Nov 14, 2016 22:51 GMT
- Russia's Russneft shareholder to float up to 20 pct of shares in IPO Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Nov 14, 2016 12:37 GMT
Russian tycoon Mikhail Gutseriyev and his family plan to float up to 20 percent of ordinary shares in mid-sized oil company Russneft in an initial public offering (IPO) by the end of 2016, Russneft said on Monday. The stake that Gutseriyev and his family plan to sell on the Moscow Exchange accounts for 15 percent of Russneft's …
- Russia's Russneft shareholder to offer 20 pct of ordinary shares in IPO in 2016 Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Nov 14, 2016 07:20 GMT
Russia's tycoon Mikhail Gutseriyev and his family are planning to sell up to 20 percent of ordinary shares in a mid-sized oil company Russneft in an initial public offering (IPO) by the end of 2016, Russneft said in a statement on Monday. The share that Gutseriyev and his family, who own the controlling stake in Russneft, …
- Ireland holding open possibility of Allied Irish Banks IPO in 2017 Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Nov 10, 2016 17:22 GMT
Ireland will hold open the possibility of selling a 25 percent stake in state-owned Allied Irish Banks next year with any sale depending on market conditions, Finance Minister Michael Noonan said on Thursday. ...
- 'Big deals' in IPO market are coming in 2017: Nasdaq CNBC - Tue, Nov 8, 2016 08:06 GMT
Vice-chairman of the Nasdaq exchange says that volatility from the U.S. elections and Brexit had impacted listings in 2016.
- Venture capital sentiment surges in third quarter as tech IPOs pop CNBC - Thu, Nov 3, 2016 07:01 GMT
Venture capital optimism jumped the most since early 2012 in the third quarter after a handful of technology IPOs showed solid debuts.
- Another IPO disappoints, may signal problems with the market CNBC - Wed, Nov 2, 2016 17:09 GMT
After the second China IPO to disappoint in a week, CNBC's Bob Pisani says there are two problems affecting the IPO market.
- StanChart faces probe over work on Hong Kong IPO AFP - Wed, Nov 2, 2016 08:42 GMT
- ConvaTec ticks up after flat debut Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Oct 28, 2016 18:40 BST
Oct 28 - ConvaTec shares closed flat to 225p pricing last Wednesday, but rose steadily on Thursday and Friday, recording final-day pricings of 229p and 240p, the latter up 6.66%. Pricing came at the bottom ...
- SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE N.V.: Exercise of greenshoe option and early termination of stabilisation period EQS Group - Fri, Oct 28, 2016 17:27 BST
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE N.V. ("SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE" or the "Company") has been informed by Berenberg as stabilisation manager of the Initial Public Offering ("IPO") that Berenberg today almost fully exercised the greenshoe option relating to up to 535,714 shares, which was granted to the syndicate banks in connection with …
- Sweden overcomes wider listing lull with biggest IPO since 2000 Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Oct 28, 2016 10:48 BST
STOCKHOLM, Oct (HKSE: 3366-OL.HK - news) 28 (Reuters) - Construction products and tool supplier Ahlsell's market debut on Friday showed Sweden's IPO market is holding up despite a lacklustre climate for listings across most of Europe. Ahlsell's initial public offering is Sweden's biggest since 2000 and comes despite a …
- ZTO's IPO disappointment shows how much fear there is in US markets: Investor CNBC - Fri, Oct 28, 2016 03:16 BST
ZTO'S lackluster NYSE debut reflects the level of fear and uncertainty hanging over markets, according to Ridgeworth Investments.
- Software tycoons eye £300m payday even as IPO market stalls Sky News - Thu, Oct 27, 2016 13:50 BST
- Software maker Misys tops list of ditched UK IPOs Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Oct 27, 2016 11:39 BST
LONDON, Oct (HKSE: 3366-OL.HK - news) 27 (Reuters) - After struggling for weeks to woo buyers for a proposed public offering, financial software firm Misys scrapped plans to relist on the London stock market, blaming shaky market conditions and adding to a run of aborted floatations in recent weeks. Misys is the largest …
- Software company Misys abandons IPO plans Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Oct 27, 2016 07:16 BST
LONDON, Oct (Shenzhen: 000069.SZ - news) 27 (Reuters) - Software (EUREX: 1625887.EX - news) company Misys said on Thursday that it will not proceed with its plans to list on the London stock market at this time, adding to a run of aborted listing attempts in recent weeks. The company said earlier this month that it had …
- Snapchat looks to raise up to $4bn for IPO International Business Times - Thu, Oct 27, 2016 00:26 BST
US tech giant Snap Inc - formerly Snapchat - could raise as much as $4bn (£3.2bn) when it goes public early in 2017, an insider has told Bloomberg. It has been estimated the initial public offering (IPO) could value the company at between $25-$35bn, though the insider - who asked not to be identified - said the final valuation …
- It will be years before Slack goes public, CEO Stewart Butterfield says CNBC - Wed, Oct 26, 2016 21:51 BST
Despite reports that it might go public in 2017, it will actually be years before Slack files for initial public offering (IPO), the CEO said.
- Medical tech firm ConvaTec braves London market with $1.8 bln IPO Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Oct 26, 2016 14:39 BST
Medical products maker ConvaTec raised nearly 1.5 billion pounds in London's biggest initial public offering of 2016 on Wednesday, although it was priced at the bottom of the range in tough market conditions. ...
- Books covered for Misys' London IPO - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Oct 26, 2016 14:03 BST
The books have been covered for banking software company Misys' initial public offering , sources said on Wednesday, after more than a week of book building. Bankers working on the deal had said they were ...
- Jack Dorsey defends decision to be CEO of both Twitter and Square CNBC - Tue, Oct 25, 2016 16:51 BST
Jack Dorsey says he does not have a problem wearing two hats, because the functions of both companies that he co-founded are "foundational."
- ConvaTec's London listing expected to price at bottom of range -sources Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Oct 25, 2016 12:28 BST
The London flotation of British medical products and technology company ConvaTec is expected to price at 225 pence a share, the bottom of an earlier price range, two sources said, amid shallow investor ...
- Convatec's London listing expected to price at 225 pence p/shr - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Oct 25, 2016 12:01 BST
The London flotation of British medical products and technology company ConvaTec is expected to price at 225 pence a share, the bottom of an ealier price range, two sources said, amid shallow investor ...
- EU referendum 'jitters' stifling interest in IPOs Sky News - Tue, Oct 25, 2016 07:30 BST
- Japan’s Kyushu Railway IPO chugs ahead on debut CNBC - Tue, Oct 25, 2016 03:48 BST
Japan's largest IPO this year, Kyushu Railway, turned out to be just the ticket for the country's yield-starved investors, taking the fast track higher on Tuesday.