- National Bank of Australia confirms Clydesdale IPO plans Sharecast - 21 hours ago
(ShareCast News) - National Bank of Australia confirmed on Friday that the Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank will float on the stock market in February next year.
- Russia's Sistema aims for spring listing of retailer Detskiy Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Nov 26, 2015 17:52 GMT
Russia's Sistema is aiming to list its children's goods retailer Detskiy Mir next spring, it said on Thursday. Conglomerate Sistema owns listed mobile firm MTS, which is Russia's largest mobile company and contributes more than 60 percent of its sales. It has been planning a public offering of Detskiy Mir shares for …
- Cairn Homes raises £294m upon LSE debut Sharecast - Thu, Nov 26, 2015 15:12 GMT
(ShareCast News) - Housebuilder Cairn Homes raised over €400m (£294.4m) in capital as it made its debut on the London Stock Exchange.
- Does it matter that Silicon Valley's unicorns are overvalued? Telegraph - Sun, Nov 22, 2015 13:20 GMT
Square's IPO has shown the rollercoaster ride that overblown private valuations can result in
- The CEO of a Silicon Valley unicorn is anticipating more tech IPOs in 2016 Business Insider - Sat, Nov 21, 2015 14:38 GMT
The CEO of a Silicon Valley unicorn thinks more technology companies are about to start going public after a relatively quiet period on the world's stock markets. Companies like Uber and Airbnb have managed to raise tens of billions of pounds on the private market thanks to well-funded venture capital and corporate investment …
- ABN Amro makes record return to Dutch bourse AFP - Fri, Nov 20, 2015 15:01 GMT
- ABN Amro shares rise as bank refloats seven years after costly bailout Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Nov 20, 2015 11:09 GMT
ABN Amro returned to the Amsterdam stock exchange on Friday with a valuation of 16.7 billion euros ($17.9 billion), marking an important stage in its rehabilitation since its near collapse and nationalisation in the financial crisis of 2008. Certificates in the bank's initial public offering (IPO) rose 3.4 percent to 18.35 …
- ABN Amro lists on Amsterdam Stock Exchange seven years after bailout Sharecast - Fri, Nov 20, 2015 09:52 GMT
(ShareCast News) - Dutch lender ABN Amro made its debut on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange on Friday after raising €3.3bn (£2.3bn), seven years after it was bailed out by the state.
- Morning MoneyBeat Europe: Central Bankers Remain Key The Wall Street Journal - Fri, Nov 20, 2015 09:20 GMT
European stocks were largely unchanged Friday as the momentum behind the hefty rally earlier this week slowed.
- ABN Amro lists higher in record return to Dutch bourse AFP - Fri, Nov 20, 2015 09:00 GMT
- ABN Amro lists higher in record-breaking Dutch IPO AFP - Fri, Nov 20, 2015 08:32 GMT
- ABN Amro IPO Price Set At €17.75 Per Share Sky News - Fri, Nov 20, 2015 08:21 GMT
The largest flotation of a European bank since the financial crisis has taken place, as the Dutch taxpayer aims to recoup some of the estimated €32bn spent on the bailout of ABN Amro. The first sale of stock by the Dutch government raised €3.3bn - with 188 million shares sold - valuing the bank at almost €17bn. The Bank's …
- Tech IPOs soar in New York; European markets gain AFP - Thu, Nov 19, 2015 23:09 GMT
- Square and Match shares jump in stock market debuts AFP - Thu, Nov 19, 2015 23:00 GMT
- Investors 'swipe right' in Tinder-owner Match's debut Reuters - Thu, Nov 19, 2015 21:23 GMT
- Square 1 Financial Inc’s IPO: Investors Are Trying to Square the Circle Fool.co.uk - Thu, Nov 19, 2015 20:32 GMT
Shares of Square 1 Financial Inc (NASDAQ:SQBK) vaulting as much as 64% above the $9 value they were priced at initially.
- Investors "swipe right" in Tinder-owner's market debut Reuters - Thu, Nov 19, 2015 18:00 GMT
- Lonmin shareholders provisionally approve rights issue Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Nov 19, 2015 10:50 GMT
Lonmin shareholders on Thursday provisionally approved the company's proposal to raise $407 million in a share issue. The final results of the votes will be announced later in the day, the company's Chairman ...
- Square aims IPO price below target range AFP - Thu, Nov 19, 2015 07:40 GMT
- Owners pick BAML to sell Polish P4 mobile operator -sources Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Nov 17, 2015 14:14 GMT
LONDON/WARSAW, Nov 17 (Reuters) - The owners of Poland's fourth largest mobile operator P4 are working with Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) to sell or list Poland's fourth largest mobile operator P4 in a deal worth over 2 billion euros ($2.13 billion), several sources said on Tuesday. A sale of the business is the …
- Softcat prices IPO at 240p a share Sharecast - Fri, Nov 13, 2015 11:36 GMT
(ShareCast News) - IT infrastructure and services provider Softcat has priced its initial public offering at 240p a share - the middle of the expected range - giving it a market capitalisation of £472.3m....
- Purplebricks Finds £230m Stock Market Home Sky News - Thu, Nov 12, 2015 22:40 GMT
Purplebricks, the online estate agent backed by the City's top fund manager, is preparing to press the button on a stock market listing valuing it at close to £250m. Insiders said on Thursday that Purplebricks had appointed Zeus Capital, an investment bank, to steer it through a flotation. Initial soundings taken from …
- GoPro shares go downhill, slide below IPO price AFP - Thu, Nov 12, 2015 22:27 GMT
- Investors, bankers wrestle for stock listing pricing power Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Nov 11, 2015 15:17 GMT
Companies planning stock market listings before next year are having to lower their expectations or postpone their flotations as the power to determine the price on initial public offerings has shifted from issuers to investors. Some European IPOs, such as Spanish airport operator AENA (Dusseldorf: 26876733.DU - news) …
- IndiGo shares surge on Indian airline's trading debut AFP - Tue, Nov 10, 2015 11:00 GMT
- China data, US rate talk weigh on Asia stocks AFP - Tue, Nov 10, 2015 08:31 GMT
- Vodafone says started preparations for IPO of Indian unit Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Nov 10, 2015 07:59 GMT
Britain's Vodafone said on Tuesday it had started preparations to float its Indian unit as it reported a return to earnings growth for the group as a whole in the first half. "We have recently begun preparations for a potential IPO of Vodafone India, subject to market conditions," the mobile operator said. Vodafone added …
- Tinder Looks To Set Date With Stock Market Sky News - Tue, Nov 10, 2015 06:35 GMT
Tinder's parent company Match Group Inc has said it plans to raise more than half a billion dollars from the NASDAQ (NasdaqGS: NDAQ - news) stock exchange. Tinder is a dating app which lets users in 196 different countries swipe left or right on potential connections based on whether they like the look of their pictures …
- Saudi stock exchange tries to find new investors in London Telegraph - Mon, Nov 9, 2015 09:10 GMT
The emerging stockmarket has plans for its own IPO as it searches for more global investors
- Chinese stocks rally as IPOs resume Telegraph - Mon, Nov 9, 2015 09:04 GMT
Shares edge higher after government ditches ban on new listings
- Bank of Georgia healthcare unit IPO priced at 170p a share Sharecast - Mon, Nov 9, 2015 08:30 GMT
(ShareCast News) - Bank of Georgia said the initial public offering of shares in its Georgia Healthcare Group (GHG) unit would be priced at 170p each, valuing the company at £218m ($328.7m).
- Don't look down: Tech unicorns face reckoning as valuations detach from reality Telegraph - Sat, Nov 7, 2015 16:09 GMT
Silicon Valley's startups are being asked to justify investments that have valued them in the billions of dollars. Is this the next dotcom bubble?
- Square IPO is warning to tech 'unicorns' AFP - Fri, Nov 6, 2015 23:38 GMT
- Dorsey's Square seeks up to $403 million in IPO AFP - Fri, Nov 6, 2015 20:26 GMT
- After HomeAway, fewer options to bet directly on sharing economy Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Nov 6, 2015 18:34 GMT
It is about to get even harder for stock market investors to make direct bets on the small but fast-growing sharing economy that has gained attention from the runaway success of Uber and Airbnb. Expedia's ...