- A short history of stock market 'flash crashes' and 'freezes' CNBC - 8 hours ago
Wednesday is the anniversary of the Aug. 24 'flash crash,' in which the Dow fell 1,000 points in early trading. It's not the first time the markets have crashed.
- Google is up 1,700% since its IPO, but these stocks have done better CNBC - Tue, Aug 23, 2016 19:21 BST
Alphabet has climbed 1,700 percent since it went public as Google. But 10 other current S&P 500 stocks, mostly in tech, have eclipsed those gains.
- A short history of stock market technical 'glitches' and 'flash freezes' CNBC - Mon, Aug 22, 2016 17:42 BST
Monday is the anniversary of the Nasdaq's Flash Freeze, in which stocks were offline for three hours straight. It's not the first time stocks have been hit by a computer glitch.
- China Selfie App Meitu aims to raise up to $1 billion in HK IPO: WSJ CNBC - Sun, Aug 21, 2016 11:09 BST
Meitu, maker of a Chinese selfie app, plans to raise as much as $1 billion in an IPO in Hong Kong, the WSJ reported on Sunday, citing sources.
- Google still a good bet 12 years after IPO, expert says CNBC - Fri, Aug 19, 2016 22:36 BST
Google is a business that still has a lot of growth, Cantor Fitzgerald's global head of internet research said Friday.
- Look how much Google has grown since going public 12 years ago CNBC - Fri, Aug 19, 2016 21:00 BST
- Chinese social networking app Momo yo-yos after buyers withdraw offer CNBC - Thu, Aug 18, 2016 21:17 BST
- IPOs are about to take off, and it's great news for Wall Street CNBC - Wed, Aug 17, 2016 18:13 BST
New stock issuances have lagged in 2016, but that is expected to change in the third and fourth quarters.
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg shares his best advice for aspiring entrepreneurs CNBC - Wed, Aug 17, 2016 14:25 BST
In a recent interview with Y Combinator, the Facebook co-founder and CEO offered tips for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- UAE healthcare firm AVIVO aims to raise $500 mln in London float in March Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Aug 3, 2016 14:19 BST
United Arab Emirates-based healthcare firm AVIVO Group aims to list in London next March and raise around $500 million from the offering, its chairman told Reuters on Wednesday. The company is the latest from the emirates' burgeoning healthcare sector to seek a listing in Britain, as restrictive listing rules in their …
- The trials of luring fast-growing firms to the 'slow-moving machine' of the Irish Stock Exchange TheJournal.ie - Fri, Jul 15, 2016 19:01 BST
- Wall St notches US records as global stocks rally AFP - Fri, Jul 15, 2016 00:02 BST
- US STOCKS-Wall St sets another record as JPMorgan leads banks higher Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jul 14, 2016 21:40 BST
* Japan's Line Corp soars in U.S (Other OTC: UBGXF - news) . NEW YORK, July 14 (Reuters) - Financial stocks led the S&P 500 and the Dow industrials to record highs on Thursday after JPMorgan (LSE: JPIU.L - news) 's strong quarterly results, while upbeat economic data cemented bets that the current rally on Wall Street …
- Messaging app Line rockets 40% in opening US trade AFP - Thu, Jul 14, 2016 15:49 BST
- Japan messaging app Line set for year's top tech IPO AFP - Mon, Jul 11, 2016 06:13 BST
- Brexit could delay car parts firm TI Automotive's IPO - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Jul 6, 2016 10:21 BST
FRANKFURT/LONDON, July 6 (Reuters) - The planned stock market listing of UK auto parts supplier TI Automotive, a potential 3 billion euro ($3.3 billion) deal, is facing a delay due to volatility triggered by Britain's vote to leave the European Union, people familiar with the matter said. Bain Capital, which owns the maker …
- Russia's Russneft plans to raise $500 mln in November IPO - source Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Jul 1, 2016 10:00 BST
Russian oil company Russneft plans to hold an IPO on the Moscow Exchange in November, aiming to raise $500 million for 10 percent of its shares, a source close to the deal told Reuters. "A request ...
- China bank PSBC files for 2016's biggest IPO: report AFP - Fri, Jul 1, 2016 06:30 BST
- Equity deals sag to four-year low, Brexit seen shrinking volumes - TR data Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jun 30, 2016 09:39 BST
LONDON/HONG KONG, June 30 (Reuters) - Global equity capital markets activity has sunk to a four-year low in 2016 according to quarterly ThomsonReuters data, although bankers and investors said that while Brexit could dent volumes it would not sink the market. The value of worldwide equity capital markets (ECM) activity …
- Annual Results Business Wire - Thu, Jun 30, 2016 07:00 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Metal Tiger Plc 30 June 2016 Metal Tiger Plc ("Metal Tiger" or the "Company") Audited results for the year ended 31 December 2015 Metal Tiger (LON: MTR), the ...
- Instant IPO Holding AG: Acquisition of Instant IPO SE concluded EQS Group - Wed, Jun 29, 2016 14:19 BST
- Talend files for U.S. IPO for up to $86.25 mln Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Jun 28, 2016 23:55 BST
June 28 - Talend SA filed with U.S. regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock. The France-based software company told the U.S Securities and Exchange ...
- Successful listing of the shares of Decheng Technology AG at Frankfurt Stock Exchange EQS Group - Tue, Jun 28, 2016 10:29 BST
- BAUER Aktiengesellschaft: Shareholder representatives to the Supervisory Board elected at Annual General Meeting EQS Group - Thu, Jun 23, 2016 14:25 BST
Ten years after its IPO, BAUER Aktiengesellschaft held its ordinary Annual General Meeting today at its headquarters in Schrobenhausen, Upper Bavaria. Approximately 450 shareholders, shareholder representatives and guests took the opportunity to hear the latest news and information about the international construction …
- Vodafone to file prospectus for Indian listing in August - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jun 23, 2016 13:29 BST
Vodafone Group (NasdaqGS: VOD - news) is likely to file a draft prospectus for a planned listing of its Indian business in August ahead of a market debut in the fourth quarter, in a deal expected to raise as much as $2.5 billion, people with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters. Vodafone's plans come against the …
- Vodafone plans to file for India IPO in Aug, listing seen in Q4 -sources Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jun 23, 2016 12:06 BST
Vodafone Group (NasdaqGS: VOD - news) is likely to file a draft prospectus for the planned IPO of its Indian business in August with the listing expected in the fourth quarter, in a deal seen raising as much as $2.5 billion, people with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters. The British telecoms group, India's largest …
- MyBucks - the first African focused Fintech company listed in Germany - starts trading today on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange EQS Group - Thu, Jun 23, 2016 07:00 BST
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. NOT FOR RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA OR JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. PLEASE SEE THE IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END OF THIS …
- MyBucks S.A.: MyBucks successfully places its shares offered in its IPO EQS Group - Wed, Jun 22, 2016 11:15 BST
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. NOT FOR RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA OR JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH RE-LEASE OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. PLEASE SEE THE IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END OF THIS …
- Decheng Technology AG: 729,857 shares placed EQS Group - Tue, Jun 21, 2016 06:15 BST
- The exercise of the overallotment option in connection with DONG Energy's IPO increases the total offering size to DKK 19.7 bn EQS Group - Mon, Jun 20, 2016 06:11 BST
DONG Energy A/S / Miscellaneous20-Jun-2016 / 07:11 CET/CESTDissemination of a Regulatory Announcement, transmitted by EQS Group AG.The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.---------------------------------------------------------------------------NOT FOR RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION …
- Russneft says may sell up to 10 pct in Moscow IPO -Interfax Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Jun 17, 2016 11:54 BST
Russia's Russneft is considering an initial pubic offering to sell up to 10 percent of the mid-sized oil producer, Interfax news agency reported on Friday citing company boss Mikhail Gutseriyev. Gutseriyev, who is the majority owner in Russneft, said that the IPO on the Moscow Stock Exchange would be conducted by a Russian …
- BP unlikely to invest in Saudi Aramco IPO - CEO Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jun 16, 2016 16:16 BST
Oil major BP Plc is unlikely to invest in Saudi Aramco's IPO, Chief Executive Bob Dudley told reporters at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum on Thursday. "It's unlikely we would be a ...
- Shell says Philippines unit preparing for stock market listing Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Jun 15, 2016 17:40 BST
Oil major Royal Dutch Shell said on Wednesday its subsidiary in the Philippines, Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation , is in the process of preparing an initial public offering of its shares. PSPC has ...
- DONG Energy announces completion of its IPO EQS Group - Mon, Jun 13, 2016 06:10 BST
DONG Energy A/S / Miscellaneous13-Jun-2016 / 07:10 CET/CESTDissemination of a Regulatory Announcement, transmitted by EQS Group AG.The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.---------------------------------------------------------------------------NOT FOR RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION …
- 5 Things About Messaging App Line and Its IPO The Wall Street Journal - Fri, Jun 10, 2016 08:01 BST
Line Corp., which operates Japan's most popular messaging application, plans a dual listing in Tokyo and New York next month in what is expected to be the biggest initial public offering in Japan this year. Here are five things to know about Line.