- va-Q-tec AG sets IPO price at EUR 12.30 per share EQS Group - 10 hours ago
- Spain's Telefonica cancels Telxius IPO on weak investor interest Reuters - UK Focus - 13 hours ago
Spain's Telefonica (LSE: 826858.L - news) said on Thursday it had cancelled a listing of Telxius (IPO-TT.MC), its telecom masts business, due to weak investor demand, piling pressure on the group to find other ways to cut its 53 billion euros ($59.59 billion) of debt. Telefonica could now come under pressure from international …
- Irish finance minister says AIB IPO possible in 2017 Reuters - UK Focus - 16 hours ago
An initial public offering of a 25 percent stake in state-owned Allied Irish Banks is possible in 2017 if market conditions improve, Irish Finance Minister Michael Noonan said on Thursday. Earlier this ...
- Bridgepoint to list French hospital group Medipole -sources Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 28, 2016 13:27 BST
Private equity investor Bridgepoint is stepping up preparations to list France's second largest independent private hospital group Medipole on the stock exchange by year-end in a deal potentially valuing ...
- World's largest IPO this year goes over like a wet firecracker CNBC - Wed, Sep 28, 2016 09:27 BST
It may have been the world's largest IPO in two years, but shares of Postal Savings Bank of China hit the market like a wet firecracker on Wednesday.
- Global IPOs expected to 'take off' in 2017 after political uncertainty held back activity CNBC - Wed, Sep 28, 2016 07:42 BST
The market for initial public offerings has had a year it would rather forget as it tried to deal with global political uncertainty.
- SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE announces price range for IPO EQS Group - Wed, Sep 28, 2016 07:02 BST
DGAP-News: Shop Apotheke Europe N.V. / Key word(s): IPO 2016-09-28 / 08:02 The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. - NO PUBLIC OFFERING - NO INVITATION to subscribe for or purchase securities - NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA OR JAPAN. …
- China's PSBC begins trading in Hong Kong AFP - Wed, Sep 28, 2016 06:22 BST
- Venerable tequila maker Jose Cuervo aims for $1 bln IPO Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Sep 27, 2016 19:52 BST
Mexico's Jose Cuervo, the world's largest tequila producer, on Tuesday announced its long-awaited initial public offering, which could raise up to $1 billion, another sign of a wider revival in Latin American stock flotations. Cuervo, North America's dominant tequila brand, could generate investor interest by virtue of …
- Telefonica aims to list mobile firm O2 in London this year - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Sep 27, 2016 15:36 BST
Spain's Telefonica (LSE: 826858.L - news) is looking to list about 30 percent of its British mobile unit O2 in what would be one of the biggest initial public offerings (IPOs) on the London market this year, sources told Reuters. Europe's biggest telecom group wants to use the relative market calm after the turmoil caused …
- MOLOGEN AG: Capital increase through rights issue and issuance of a convertible bond EQS Group - Mon, Sep 26, 2016 06:50 BST
- Global stocks: Fed-fueled equity rally fades AFP - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 22:57 BST
- Shares of KCG climb 7% as BATS rises on acquisition speculation CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 22:38 BST
Shares of KCG Holdings rose Friday as Bats Global Markets shares gained after a report that CBOE Holdings was in talks to buy the firm.
- BATS shares surge after report of potential acquisition CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 21:39 BST
- European shares retreat after Fed-inspired rally; Lundbeck slumps Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 17:25 BST
European shares ended weaker on Friday, pulling back from two-week highs in the previous session after the Federal Reserve signalled an increasingly cautious approach to future rate hikes, with banks leading ...
- Valvoline shares jump 10% in market debut CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 14:57 BST
Shares of Ashland spinoff Valvoline opened at $24.10 in its initial public offering on Friday.
- Early movers: FINL, TWTR, VVV, WMT, AAPL, WFC, MAR, BATS, FB, HMHC & more CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 12:56 BST
These are the stocks posting the largest moves before the bell.
- RWE Aktiengesellschaft: Executive Board and Supervisory Board committee determine price range and offer structure for IPO of innogy SE EQS Group - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 20:13 BST
RWE Aktiengesellschaft / Key word(s): IPO22.09.2016 21:13Disclosure of an inside information according to Article 17 MAR,transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.---------------------------------------------------------------------------The Executive …
- European tech firms tiptoe back to IPO market Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 16:10 BST
A handful of European tech firms are testing the appetite for initial public offerings, taking their lead from a modest rebound in listings in the United States following a two-year slump. Danish credit card payments processor Nets A/S and Dutch online food ordering firm Takeaway.com plan to list on their home markets …
- BUZZ-Online ad firm Trade Desk surges in debut Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 16:00 BST
** Strong debut from The Trade Desk, an online advertising platform, keeps recent IPO momentum rolling ** Stock opens 60 pct above issue and climbs to $29.47 high, valuing co at about $1.1 bln ** Offers ...
- Strong demand for $904 mln IPO of India's ICICI Pru Life Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 13:48 BST
India's ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd saw strong demand on Wednesday for its up to $904 million initial public offering, the nation's biggest for six years, with investors putting in orders for more than 10 times the number of shares on offer. The IPO, the first by an Indian insurer, received bids for about 1.38 …
- 5 Things To Know About China's Postal Savings Bank The Wall Street Journal - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 13:04 BST
Postal Savings Bank of China, the country’s sixth-largest lender by assets, raised $7.4 billion dollars in its Hong Kong initial public offering.
- Denmark's Nets to launch early IPO on Friday due to share demand Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 12:20 BST
Denmark's Nets will list in Copenhagen on Friday, four days earlier than planned, after attracting solid interest in its shares, the card payment services company said on Wednesday. The book on shares ...
- Denmark's Nets brings forward IPO after strong demand -local TV Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 08:22 BST
Denmark-based card payment services company Nets will list in Copenhagen on Friday, four days earlier than planned, after solid interest in its shares, Danish broadcaster TV2 said Wednesday, citing unnamed ...
- China's PSBC raises $7.4 billion in Hong Kong IPO: reports AFP - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 07:01 BST
- Malin Business Advancement As A Result of Novan IPO Business Wire - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 07:00 BST
DUBLIN--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- First tangible demonstration of value ‘unlocking’ within Malin’s assets Validates the uniqueness of the Malin approach of combining long term permanent capital and active involvement ...
- Finally picking up steam: September IPOs to watch for CNBC - Tue, Sep 20, 2016 20:34 BST
After many false starts, we're finally starting to see the IPO market gain ground in September.
- va-Q-tec AG sets IPO price range at EUR 11.20 to EUR 13.40 per share EQS Group - Tue, Sep 20, 2016 15:49 BST
- OFFICEFIRST Immobilien is ready to go public in 2016 EQS Group - Fri, Sep 16, 2016 06:34 BST
DGAP-News: OFFICEFIRST Immobilien AG & Co. KG, / Key word(s): IPO2016-09-16 / 07:34The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.---------------------------------------------------------------------------NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THEUNITED STATES, CANADA, …
- No unicorn IPO boom, but market will pick up next year, expert says CNBC - Wed, Sep 14, 2016 22:17 BST
The IPO market is down this year, but 2017 is looking like a more stable year, EY's Jackie Kelley says.
- Waste giant Biffa recycles plan to raise £300m in London float Sky News - Wed, Sep 14, 2016 20:51 BST
One of Britain's biggest waste disposal companies will this week unveil plans to raise up to £300m from a flotation that will be the City's largest since the UK's vote to leave the European Union. Sky News has learnt that the board of Biffa has signed off on plans to announce a stock market listing on Thursday valuing …
- Nets' IPO pricing values Danish payments business at up to $4.8 bln Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Sep 13, 2016 12:10 BST
Denmark-based card payment services company Nets set an indicative price range for its planned initial public offering that values the business at up to $4.8 billion, nearly double the sum paid by two ...
- Tech IPO market shows promise after dead first half of 2016 CNBC - Fri, Sep 9, 2016 19:24 BST
This year has been one to forget for venture capitalists due to the lack of tech IPOs, but with the Coupa Software filing, several are on the docket.
- Ardagh touts 2017 IPO to sell another aggressive bond deal Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Sep 9, 2016 11:15 BST
Ardagh pitched upcoming IPO plans to sell a deeply subordinated payment-in-kind note, and saw strong demand despite its track record of abandoning listings. Ardagh's chairman Paul Coulson told investors that the company will IPO its operating company in the first half of next year, but will only float around 5% - equating …
- Desperate traders pin hopes on the Fed and the elections for fall CNBC - Thu, Sep 8, 2016 19:06 BST
With markets hovering at new highs, here's why traders are growing desperate.