- Worldpay prices IPO at 240p per share Sharecast - 15 hours ago
(ShareCast News) - Payments processor Worldpay announced the successful pricing of its initial public offering at 240p per share, valuing the company at around £4.8bn and making it the biggest float this ...
- Worldpay valued at $7.4 billion in London listing Reuters - UK Focus - 18 hours ago
British payments processor Worldpay listed on the London Stock Exchange on Tuesday in an initial public offering valuing the company at 4.8 billion pounds , the biggest flotation in London this year. Shares ...
- 3 Things Japan Post Can Learn From The Royal Mail Plc IPO Fool.co.uk - Mon, Oct 12, 2015 19:16 BST
Royal Mail PLC (LON:RMG) shares were sold off on the cheap, costing the UK taxpayer £1bn. Will the Japanese government make the same mistake when it floats Japan Post?
- European stocks take break after rally, German utilities shine Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Oct 12, 2015 17:33 BST
European shares ended marginally lower on Monday after reaching one-month highs in a rally last week, with civil aerospace stocks leading the fallers and German utilities soaring after concerns over nuclear ...
- Hastings shares drop below IPO price Sharecast - Mon, Oct 12, 2015 14:13 BST
(ShareCast News) - Shares in UK insurer Hastings Group have dropped below their IPO on the first day of trading.
- Bank of Georgia's healthcare subsidiary plans to float on LSE Sharecast - Mon, Oct 12, 2015 09:18 BST
(ShareCast News) - Bank of Georgia's healthcare subsidiary Georgia Healthcare Group intends to list on the London Stock Exchange.
- Ministers Bid To Unblock £10bn Urenco Sale Sky News - Mon, Oct 12, 2015 01:59 BST
The Government will hold talks with German officials this week in an attempt to unblock the £10bn privatisation of Urenco, the uranium processing giant. Sky News has learnt that talks have been scheduled between two of the three shareholders in the UK-based company amid concerns that securing the approval of the third …
- Ferrari valued at almost $10 bn for IPO AFP - Fri, Oct 9, 2015 23:57 BST
- Ferrari valued at almost $1 bln for IPO AFP - Fri, Oct 9, 2015 23:32 BST
- Ontario to raise up to C$1.87 billion in Hydro One IPO Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Oct 9, 2015 21:40 BST
The Canadian province of Ontario expects to raise as much as C$1.87 billion through the sale of a 15 percent stake in its electric utility Hydro One Ltd, according to a regulatory filing on Friday. The ...
- Retirement housebuilder McCarthy & Stone said to unveil IPO plans next week Sharecast - Fri, Oct 9, 2015 12:58 BST
(ShareCast News) - UK-based developer of retirement homes, McCarthy & Stone, will reportedly unveil plans for a £1bn flotation next week, despite interest in a takeover from private equity groups.
- Hastings Insurance IPO to price at 170 pence a share-banking source Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Oct 9, 2015 10:45 BST
Hastings Insurance will price its initial public offering at 170 pence a share, down from its indicated price range, with books closing at 1100 GMT on Friday, a banking source told Thomson Reuters news ...
- Metro Bank hires advisers to prepare for stock market float Telegraph - Fri, Oct 9, 2015 09:44 BST
New bank aims to go public in London early next year
- Morning MoneyBeat Europe: Central Banks to Dominate Day The Wall Street Journal - Thu, Oct 8, 2015 09:50 BST
European stock markets have traded in tight ranges Thursday, with investors in hesitant mood, faced with a session dominated by central banks.
- Denis O’Brien’s Digicel pulls out of biggest ever Irish initial public offering TheJournal.ie - Tue, Oct 6, 2015 23:32 BST
- Starbucks rival to launch India's biggest IPO in 3 years next week Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Oct 6, 2015 17:38 BST
The company behind Cafe Coffee Day, India's biggest coffee chain, will launch an initial public offering next week, aiming to raise up to $176 million in the country's biggest IPO in nearly three years. India has seen fewer IPOs in the last few years because of volatile markets and slowing economic growth, and the response …
- A guide to investing in Singapore Stockopedia - Fri, Oct 2, 2015 13:22 BST
- Share registrar Equiniti lines up for float Telegraph - Fri, Oct 2, 2015 10:23 BST
The former Lloyds TSB registrar could be valued at as much as £700m
- Share services firm Equiniti aims to raise $590 mln in London listing Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Oct 2, 2015 08:41 BST
LONDON, Oct (HKSE: 3366-OL.HK - news) 2 (Reuters) - British technology firm Equiniti Group, which provides share registration and investor services to companies, said it planned to raise 390 million pounds ($591 million) by listing on the London stock market this month. Equiniti (IPO-EQUI.L) said gross proceeds from the …
- Scout24 adds to German IPO jitters as shares drop below offer price Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Oct 1, 2015 15:09 BST
Shares in German digital classified ads firm Scout24 dropped below their offer price on their trading debut on Thursday, casting a shadow over other pending flotations in Frankfurt, with some already scaling ...
- Bayer's Covestro scales back IPO in wake of VW scandal AFP - Thu, Oct 1, 2015 09:18 BST
- CVC mulls $3.4 bln IPO of Sweden's Ahlsell -sources Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 30, 2015 13:21 BST
STOCKHOLM/LONDON, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Buyout firm CVC (Taiwan OTC: 4744.TWO - news) is mulling a stock market listing for Swedish construction products and tools supplier Ahlsell, which could be worth around 3 billion euros ($3.4 billion) including debt, people familiar with the matter said. The sources said CVC had …
- Volatility leads to worst quarter for new share offers since 2011 - data Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 30, 2015 00:01 BST
LONDON/HONG KONG, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Activity in equity capital markets (ECM) in the third quarter of the year slowed to the lowest point since the fourth quarter of 2011, Thomson Reuters data showed on Wednesday, as market volatility put the brakes on companies trying to list on the stock market. Goldman Sachs (NYSE: …
- Autumn rush to the stock market comes with even more pressure this year Telegraph - Mon, Sep 28, 2015 19:39 BST
Low volumes and the risk of private equity swoops are adding extra unpredictability to the London IPO market
- German shipping group Hapag-Lloyd in $500 million IPO AFP - Mon, Sep 28, 2015 09:32 BST
- Polish postal firm InPost sets IPO price at PLN 25/shr Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Sep 25, 2015 07:47 BST
Polish private postal firm InPost set its Initial Public Offering price at 25 zlotys per share and its main shareholder Grupa Integer.pl sold shares worth 121 million zlotys , InPost said on Friday. The ...
- Dropbox says no immediate IPO plan AFP - Mon, Sep 21, 2015 22:49 BST
- US stocks rise but biotech dents Nasdaq gain AFP - Mon, Sep 21, 2015 21:50 BST
- France's Ingenico says ended takeover talks with Worldpay Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Sep 21, 2015 17:05 BST
French payments processing firm Ingenico said on Monday it had abandoned discussions to take over British rival Worldpay Group Ltd, just days after the target said it would go ahead with a listing of its shares instead. Worldpay (IPO-WORLD.L) said on Friday it planned to raise about 890 million pounds ($1.4 billion) in …
- Deals of the Day: Zurich Calls Off RSA Deal, More IPOs Ahead The Wall Street Journal - Mon, Sep 21, 2015 14:19 BST
Deals of the Day is your one-stop-shop for the morning’s biggest news from the finance beat, including M&A, IPOs, banks, hedge funds and private equity.
- CEO search delay underscores woes at Twitter AFP - Sun, Sep 20, 2015 03:26 BST
- Worldpay looks to raise $1.4 bln in London listing Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Sep 18, 2015 11:48 BST
British payments processing firm Worldpay Group Ltd plans to raise about 890 million pounds after deciding to list its shares rather than being taken over by French rival Ingenico. The company, owned by ...
- Worldpay to go ahead with IPO Sharecast - Fri, Sep 18, 2015 09:50 BST
(ShareCast News) - Payments processor Worldpay, which is owned by Bain Capital and Advent International, has decided to go ahead with a flotation, despite an offer from Ingenico.
- Worldpay Snubs £6.6bn Bid In Favour Of Float Sky News - Fri, Sep 18, 2015 09:16 BST
- German web meal firm HelloFresh valued at $2.9 bln ahead of possible listing Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Sep 17, 2015 09:03 BST
HelloFresh has been valued at 2.6 billion euros ($2.9 billion) in a funding round ahead of a possible stock market listing, the German online meal preparation firm said on Thursday. British investor Baillie Gifford bought a stake for 75 million euros, the Berlin-based company said. HelloFresh also said it was considering …